Windows 10: Samsung Announces New Lifestyle Smart Monitor

Discus and support Samsung Announces New Lifestyle Smart Monitor in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Samsung’s Smart Monitor is the innovative, world’s first1 do-it-all screen that brings together the best technology for work,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Samsung Announces New Lifestyle Smart Monitor

Source: Samsung Announces World’s First ‘Do-It-All’ Monitor for Work, Learning and Entertainment at Home - Samsung US Newsroom

:)

Brink, Nov 16, 2020
  2. michael Win User

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Thanks,

michael, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Samsung Smart switch

Hi Percy,

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you trying to connect your Samsung S7 phone to Windows 10 PC using Samsung Smart Switch?
    • Which program are you trying to install?
    • Where are you trying to install the program? Is it on your Samsung S7 phone or on your Windows 10 computer?
    We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Samsung Announces New Lifestyle Smart Monitor

Samsung Monitor not Working after Upgrade to Windows 10

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried what you suggested on the Samsung PC that is running Windows 10 but it has not solved the problem. The display adapter is Intel HD Graphics Family and the device driver is up to date, when running the automatic update.

The monitor is listed as "Generic PnP monitor", within device manager.

I looked on the Samsung website for the specific model number of the monitor. The only drivers available are within the "Smart Station Setup" ver 1.0.0.53 dated 26/7/2013, so these have not been updated for Windows 10.

I also are-installed this as suggested, using compatability mode, selecting Windows 7 as the previous operating system (the monitor works with my Windows 7 PC), but again it makes no difference; the monitor does not work when connected to the Windows 10
    PC. When I unplug it and connect it to the Windows 7 PC, it works again immediately.

I would welcome your further advice.

Thank you.

Techexpert67, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Samsung Announces New Lifestyle Smart Monitor

1. Samsung Announces New Lifestyle Smart Monitor - Similar Threads - Samsung Announces Lifestyle

2. Samsung Smart Switch for PC and Android

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Samsung Smart Switch for PC and Android: After updating the Smart Switch App I use to sync my Android Phone to my PC the Smart Switch App is opening in Windows Media Player on the computer and will not connect and sync to my phone. When running the troubleshooting option the Issues Found: Incompatible Program. I...
  3. Samsung Smart Switch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Samsung Smart Switch: Ordinal 12404 cannot be located in the dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-smart-switch/3d284419-bfee-40e3-921a-c44874a2ea97
  4. Samsung Smart View installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Smart View installation: I am trying to mirror my windows 10 Acer lap top to my Samsung smart tv using the Samsung Smart View app to view DVD's. When I install the app it is unable to recognise any other equipment on my network, including TV's Smart phones etc. Is there something I am missing? Thanks...
  5. Samsung announces discovery of new material for semiconductors

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung announces discovery of new material for semiconductors: Researchers at the Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology (SAIT) have unveiled the discovery of a new material, called amorphous boron nitride (a-BN), in collaboration with Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST) and the University of Cambridge. Published...
  6. Samsung announces new Samsung Pay Card digital payment service

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung announces new Samsung Pay Card digital payment service: Launching later this year, the unique payment solution will offer customers a simple and flexible way to control their money, with the ability to link their favourite loyalty and bank cards in one convenient place [ATTACH] LONDON, UK – June 24th, 2020...
  7. Samsung Announces New Galaxy A71 and Galaxy A51 smartphones

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Announces New Galaxy A71 and Galaxy A51 smartphones: Samsung Electronics unveiled the Galaxy A71 and Galaxy A51, the latest additions to the Galaxy A series family. Built to make meaningful innovations and awesome mobile experiences to everyone, the Galaxy A71 and A51 are packed with enhanced features: a longer lasting battery...
  8. Samsung announces new 6th Generation V-NAND SSDs

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung announces new 6th Generation V-NAND SSDs: [img] [img] Samsung Electronics, the world leader in advanced memory technology, today announced that it has begun mass producing 250-gigabyte (GB) SATA solid state drive (SSD) that integrates the company’s sixth-generation (1xx-layer) 256-gigabit (Gb) three-bit V-NAND for...
  9. Samsung announces new monitors for CES2019

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung announces new monitors for CES2019: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced three new monitors: the modern and minimalist Space Monitor, the CRG9 designed for an unparalleled gaming experience and the UR59C, a stunning 4K UHD curved monitor ideal for content creators. Each monitor offers the best in...
  10. Samsung announces new Notebook 9 Pen with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung announces new Notebook 9 Pen with Windows 10: [ATTACH] In 2019, look for Samsung’s new Notebook 9 Pen. Users can reach their true creative potential with this premium 2-in-1 PC with a built-in S Pen. It’s perfect for users who want a device that adapts to the way they work, with its combined style, power, flexibility...