Windows 10: Samsung: Apps can be mirrored on Windows with "your smartphone" , Possible Models

Discus and support Samsung: Apps can be mirrored on Windows with "your smartphone" , Possible Models in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tech_Lover_extra [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tech_Lover_extra, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Samsung: Apps can be mirrored on Windows with "your smartphone" , Possible Models

/u/Tech_Lover_extra, Aug 19, 2020
  2. Pete1burn Win User

[WTB][US]   Verizon Windows Mobile Smartphone

I have an old Verizon Samsung smartphone with Windows Mobile, but I doubt you'd be interested. It's an older model than the ones you listed, but it matches all of your requirements.

Pete1burn, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Windows Connect app not connecting to mirror smartphone

I am unable to mirror my smartphone to my laptop ever since windows update. I was using simple windows 10 pro but after updating to windows insider preview 19631.1.200514-1410, the windows Connect app does not connect to my smartphone anymore. A loading
    circle moves for 2 seconds and then reverts back to normal. Turning off windows firewall and defender also didn't help solving the problem. Even today after updating windows to insider preview version 20170.1000.200710-1419 ,same problem exists. Also ,in both
    versions of windows, the soundwire app is not able to connect to pc. Something is blocking the app to connect to the internet router and smartphone. All this worked with the normal windows 10 pro that i had been using previous from one year. Please help.

Deepansh Arya, Aug 19, 2020
  4. xxPTCUZxx Win User

Samsung: Apps can be mirrored on Windows with "your smartphone" , Possible Models

Screen Mirror

How can I mirror my Samsung S8active(smartphone) to my HP laptop(Windows10)?

xxPTCUZxx, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Samsung: Apps can be mirrored on Windows with "your smartphone" , Possible Models

1. Samsung: Apps can be mirrored on Windows with "your smartphone" , Possible Models - Similar Threads - Samsung Apps mirrored

2. Is it possible to Mirror your Fancy Zones grids?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to Mirror your Fancy Zones grids?: I've only recently started using Fancy Zones and it's solved a lot of my window organization problems. For instance when I'm converting 3d models at work I can throw YT in a small corner much easier than using the Picture in Picture and without manually dragging windows...
  3. Is it possible to Mirror your Fancy Zones grids?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to Mirror your Fancy Zones grids?: I've only recently started using Fancy Zones and it's solved a lot of my window organization problems. For instance when I'm converting 3d models at work I can throw YT in a small corner much easier than using the Picture in Picture and without manually dragging windows...
  4. Is it possible to Mirror your Fancy Zones grids?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Samsung Laptop Model: NP350V4X

Samsung Laptop Model: NP350V4X: Doesn't turn on my laptop even there is blue light after pressing power button after trying to boot for installation windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-laptop-model-np350v4x/e54b0cc4-e84a-4643-aa30-8312afd5ece3
  6. Your Smartphone basic functions

Your Smartphone basic functions: Hey dear developers, hello fellow nerds in the microverse,since some time im more and more working on my smartphone, for example noting thoughts i have, doing some "pre-research" and am then looking for basic functions to transfer my work from Phone to Pc. Wanting to do that,...
  7. Your Smartphone connection for telephoning not possible?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your Smartphone connection for telephoning not possible?: Hello, I am trying to activate the call function on your smartphone. Unfortunately, I always get this mistake: [ATTACH] Then I thought good at first, then I do it manually [ATTACH] I have successfully done that [ATTACH] But I can't find...
  8. App "Your Smartphone" gets stuck?

App "Your Smartphone" gets stuck?: Hello I can't get the app "Your Smartphone" to run on my Windows 10 (version 1909). All that comes after the launch is this: In the Windows settings I have already tried the following: Reset App Repair App A reinstallation of the app did not help either. Can...
  9. Does the Samsung a50 support screen mirroring in the Windows Your Phone app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does the Samsung a50 support screen mirroring in the Windows Your Phone app?: Thinking about picking this phone up and just wanted to see if it supports this feature. submitted by /u/Bigwally10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fazbaz/does_the_samsung_a50_support_screen_mirroring_in/
  10. Your Phone Mirroring feature on none Samsung phones?

Your Phone Mirroring feature on none Samsung phones?: When I first read this announcement about phone mirroring, I was very excited. Actually I am very excited about Your Phone app in general. When it first was released and ш could not even set it up with my phone, I still gave it 5 stars, because of the idea. I know it will...