Windows 10: Samsung Book 2

Discus and support Samsung Book 2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I would like to go back to regular window 10 pro on my samsung Book 2. please anybody help. Now it on Window 10 pro Insider Preview. thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by samrang, Feb 18, 2019.

1. samrang Win User

Samsung Book 2

Hi

I would like to go back to regular window 10 pro on my samsung Book 2.

please anybody help.

Now it on Window 10 pro Insider Preview.

thanks

:)

samrang, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Florio Win User

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Samsung Ativ Book 8 Brightness Issue

Azaruddin,

I have the same computer as Deepak (Samsung ATIV book 8, 2013 ed.) with the same graphics cards. I attempted your suggestion of installing the Intel HD4000 driver under compatibility mode for windows 8/8.1, but the problem persists. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Andrew

AndrewNapolitano, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Samsung Book 2

Samsung Galaxy Book 2 (Verizon)

I purchased the galaxy book 2 from verizon. The system specs are listed below. I switched out of Windows 10 Home S mode to Windows 10 Home in order to install apps from outside the store. However, many programs fail to install. Western Digital Discovery,
    Bitdefender, Realtimes...ect. They give no error codes. What seems to be the problem. The computer can run Office 365 so I am sure it can run these programs. WD Discovery at least. What seems to be the problem? Please help.

• 12-inch, 2,160 x 1,440 pixel OLED touchscreen.
    • Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor.
    • 4GB of RAM.
    • 128GB of storage.
    • 8-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera.
    • 2 USB-C ports, microSD card slot, 3.5mm headphone jack.
    • 11.32-inches x 7.89-inches x 0.30-inches.
    • 1.75lbs (without keyboard)

aww1021850, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Samsung Book 2

1. Samsung Book 2 - Similar Threads - Samsung Book

2. Samsung Galaxy Book 3 360 Samsung sync not logging in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Galaxy Book 3 360 Samsung sync not logging in.: So I recently got my galaxy book 3 360 . I tried to use the Samsung sync feature, but none of the sign in options work. The QR code refreshes and acts like nothing scanned it, the Google account option say the website can't be found, and the Samsung account says the password...
  3. Samsung Galaxy Book 3 360 Samsung sync not logging in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Galaxy Book 3 360 Samsung sync not logging in.: So I recently got my galaxy book 3 360 . I tried to use the Samsung sync feature, but none of the sign in options work. The QR code refreshes and acts like nothing scanned it, the Google account option say the website can't be found, and the Samsung account says the password...
  4. E & D drive got locked due to Window 11 malfunction in Samsung book 3 360, how to recover data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E & D drive got locked due to Window 11 malfunction in Samsung book 3 360, how to recover data: my data go stucked in E & d drives due to malfunctioning of Window 11 in my Samsung book 3 360 laptop which i purchased 3 months back. i am unable to recover my laptop need help to recover my data of office as soon as possible. i don't know how to contact the service team. if...
  5. E & D drive got locked due to Window 11 malfunction in Samsung book 3 360, how to recover data

E & D drive got locked due to Window 11 malfunction in Samsung book 3 360, how to recover data: my data go stucked in E & d drives due to malfunctioning of Window 11 in my Samsung book 3 360 laptop which i purchased 3 months back. i am unable to recover my laptop need help to recover my data of office as soon as possible. i don't know how to contact the service team. if...
  6. My Samsung Book 2 Pro 360 consistently heats up, whether I'm using OneNote or Google...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Samsung Book 2 Pro 360 consistently heats up, whether I'm using OneNote or Google...: hy guysI have just bought a Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360, however, it is getting hot a lot, even on a flat surface.Is this normal for a very slim device? And is there a solution?thank you in advanceBest regardsRabih EL SOKHEN...
  7. My Samsung Book 2 Pro 360 consistently heats up, whether I'm using OneNote or Google...

My Samsung Book 2 Pro 360 consistently heats up, whether I'm using OneNote or Google...: hy guysI have just bought a Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360, however, it is getting hot a lot, even on a flat surface.Is this normal for a very slim device? And is there a solution?thank you in advanceBest regardsRabih EL SOKHEN...
  8. Unable to update Samsung Galaxy Book Go

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update Samsung Galaxy Book Go: I bought a Samsung Galaxy Book Go wifi about 2 weeks ago. It is a arm64 laptop. When I try to update it, it gets stuck on the Samsung Galaxy with a spinning wheel. The version of Windows 11 that comes with is 22H2 as it was when it was released last year. The only way I can...
  9. Unable to update Samsung Galaxy Book Go

Unable to update Samsung Galaxy Book Go: I bought a Samsung Galaxy Book Go wifi about 2 weeks ago. It is a arm64 laptop. When I try to update it, it gets stuck on the Samsung Galaxy with a spinning wheel. The version of Windows 11 that comes with is 22H2 as it was when it was released last year. The only way I can...
  10. S Pen "dead zones" on Samsung Galaxy Book 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    S Pen "dead zones" on Samsung Galaxy Book 360: I have been using my book 360 for about a year now and only not it start doing this. It just happened out of the blue no apps had just been installed but I installed the latest drivers you can get on Samsung Updates app. There are 2 horizontal dead zones that the S Pen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bit defender cant install on galaxy book 2

2. why cant i install bitdefender on samsung galaxy book 2

3. samsung book 2 install windows 10

4. samsung book 2 verizon,
  5. samsung book 2 windows,
  6. galaxy book 2 verizon