Windows 10: Samsung chooses OneDrive to sync your photos and files across devices

Discus and support Samsung chooses OneDrive to sync your photos and files across devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Yesterday, Microsoft joined Samsung on stage in New York City at their Galaxy Unpacked 2019 event to share a vision for the future of productivity and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Samsung chooses OneDrive to sync your photos and files across devices

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ss/ba-p/795848

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Whatsapp photos do not sync with OneDrive

Hi Luddy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums,

You may try adding the photos manually by using the Upload tool of the OneDrive app. Please follow the steps mentioned in the article below.

Upload files or photos to OneDrive in Android

We we do have a dedicated support forum for OneDrive related issues, I suggest to get in touch with OneDrive Support team, where we have the professionals well equipped with the knowledge on this subject. Please follow the steps given below.

• Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser.
    • Click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
      Email OneDrive support.
    • Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

For additional help, please refer to the following article.

OneDrive Help Center

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Photos are not syncing to OneDrive

Hello pleonidas,

Thank you for your accurate response and for trying the steps.

This shows us that the auto-upload works normally, but only for photos that you take after switching the auto-upload on.

Of course, uploading manually 450 photos is completely unpractical so what I would suggest, is to sync your photos to your PC using the Windows Phone app.

Then of course, if you wish to upload them to Onedrive, you should be able to do that more easily from your PC. At least, your photos will be backed up.

Kind regards,

Andrew Gr., Aug 8, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Files not syncing to OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues not syncing properly with OneDrive.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Fix OneDrive sync problems
    and check if it works for you.

For more information, you can check the article to
    Sync files with the OneDrive sync client in Windows

If you are still facing the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Samsung chooses OneDrive to sync your photos and files across devices - Similar Threads - Samsung chooses OneDrive

2. OneNote not Syncing across devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote not Syncing across devices: OneNote is not syncing across my devices, I'm connected to wifi. I have allowed ample time, restarted each device, but when I return to OneNote on my tablet where I annotate my notes for school it still has the syncing icon. It's been a couple of days and not being able to...
  3. OneNote not Syncing across devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote not Syncing across devices: OneNote is not syncing across my devices, I'm connected to wifi. I have allowed ample time, restarted each device, but when I return to OneNote on my tablet where I annotate my notes for school it still has the syncing icon. It's been a couple of days and not being able to...
  4. Unable to access files stored in onedrive across devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access files stored in onedrive across devices: Hi there, I have uploaded some ".txt", ".pdf" and many more files in my onedrive folder on my pc and tried to access it on my laptop then I am getting this error on my laptop when accessing files - Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\@username\OneDrive\Documents\file.txt'. Make...
  5. software sync across devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    software sync across devices: HelloI have 2 laptops, how can I sync the app, subscriptions and software across both of them.for example if I downloads drobox in one laptop, do I have to re downlead it in the second laptop? what I found is , the icons of the apps are found in the second laptop but the...
  6. OneDrive syncing files and photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive syncing files and photos: Hi, Need help with syncing files and photos in OneDrive. It's not syncing either on mobile phone. Just newly setup OneDrive on Windows pc but on mobile it was setup few years ago. Old files and photos are visible in Windows pc, the problem is that it won't sync recent...
  7. Syncing changes across devices?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing changes across devices?: I have a laptop and a PC that I use for different things, and both are configured in quite a number of ways. Of course I sync my personal files over GDrive, but I was wondering if there are ways to sync changes that Windows doesn't automatically. I am thinking of something...
  8. Syncing settings across devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing settings across devices: Hi, I've got a Surface Pro 7 and a Surface Laptop 3 and I'm trying to sync my settings across both but it says "Sync is not available on your account". Both devices are running Windows 10 Pro and I have them signed into a work account. Does anyone know what the issue is?...
  9. Clipboard sync across devices - not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard sync across devices - not working: I have two Windows 10 laptops that have been confirmed via the settings "Your info" to be both logged in to the same Microsoft user account,. I have the clipboard settings on both to: Clipboard history: on Sync across devices: on Automatically Sync text that I copy:...
  10. Clipboard Sync across devices: Encryption

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clipboard Sync across devices: Encryption: I think, it should be possible to configure an end-to-end encryption for the "Sync across devices" of the clipboard! I think, that is required, at least as an option! Even it may make the first use a little more difficult. Without such an encryption there is too much...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cam you switch from windows phone to samsung phone and use same onedrive