Windows 10: Samsung CLP-775ND CMYK Printer - Vertical streaks ?

Discus and support Samsung CLP-775ND CMYK Printer - Vertical streaks ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Samsung CLP-775ND CMYK (Win 10 Pro) printer which produces some feint vertical streaks (most noticeable with colour content), even after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dave xxx, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Dave xxx Win User

Samsung CLP-775ND CMYK Printer - Vertical streaks ?

I have a Samsung CLP-775ND CMYK (Win 10 Pro) printer which produces some feint vertical streaks (most noticeable with colour content), even after cleaning the glass panels behind each of the toner cartridges and also running the 'clean fuser' process (test page attached).

If anyone has met/solved this problem before, then I'd be pleased to receive details. TIA

Dave.

Attached: Samsung CLP-775ND Printer - Streaking on test page - 18 Oct 2020.jpg

:)

Dave xxx, Oct 18, 2020

2. Laser Printer Samsung clp-315 and Windows 10

Will a Samsung Printer CLP-315 work under Windows 10? What driver will be best? Does anyone have successfully installed a printer driver for CLP-315 and got it to work with Windows 10? HP support in Germany claims, the printer CLP-315 is not compatible
    with Windows 10.

Thanks for any feedback.

RolfGäbele, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Receiving a message that the printer is not connected for samsung clp-610nd

Original Title: printer samsung clp-610nd

it seems that it cannot keep the IP address and I receive a message that the printer is not connected

Νίκος Σταυρόπουλος, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Samsung CLP-775ND CMYK Printer - Vertical streaks ?

Samsung CLP-415NW Printer and Windows 10

Has anyone figured out how to make the Samsung CLP-415NW printer function with Windows 10? I sincerely regret installing Windows 10 on this computer; I've used Microsoft products for a long time, but I hope my next purchase will be something different.

DixieBarrett, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Samsung CLP-775ND CMYK Printer - Vertical streaks ?

1. Samsung CLP-775ND CMYK Printer - Vertical streaks ? - Similar Threads - Samsung CLP 775ND

2. Streak Marks with Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streak Marks with Printer: I was getting these streak marks with my HP Envy 4520 and thought it was the cartridges, so I purchased brand new black and color genuine HP ink cartridges from the HP website. I aligned the printer, did the basic cleaning and advanced cleaning and still these lines appear in...
  3. Streak Marks with Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streak Marks with Printer: I was getting these streak marks with my HP Envy 4520 and thought it was the cartridges, so I purchased brand new black and color genuine HP ink cartridges from the HP website. I aligned the printer, did the basic cleaning and advanced cleaning and still these lines appear in...
  4. Streak Marks with Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Epson XP-300 light and dark wide vertical streaks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson XP-300 light and dark wide vertical streaks: What's up here? Does the light bar need cleaning or is this an electronics issue? The streak positions are always in the same position . . ....
  6. Epson XP-300 light and dark wide vertical streaks

Epson XP-300 light and dark wide vertical streaks: What's up here? Does the light bar need cleaning or is this an electronics issue? The streak positions are always in the same position . . ....
  7. Samsung CLP-300 Printer displays Out of Paper with Windows 10

Samsung CLP-300 Printer displays Out of Paper with Windows 10: Recently converted my computer over to windows 10. Downloaded latest Samsung drivers from HP and installed. When I went to do the Windows test print I get an out of paper error. The print manager shows the test page in the que, and no errors on the printer. I did the...
  8. Win streak

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win streak: I have won 122 [IMG]games in Microsoft Freecell game and still going on. Current streak is 122 It does look like a world record Looking for confirmation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-streak/4c7a97ee-1efe-4804-93ef-1d9dbd3fc586
  9. Samsung Wireless Printer

Samsung Wireless Printer: I am trying to install a Samsung Wireless Printer onto my computer but it will lot allow the CD that comes with the printer to load, I get the same error message that it has been blocked by the administrator. I am the administrator and this is a personal PC. Any...
  10. Laser Printer Samsung clp-315 and Windows 10

Laser Printer Samsung clp-315 and Windows 10: Will a Samsung Printer CLP-315 work under Windows 10? What driver will be best? Does anyone have successfully installed a printer driver for CLP-315 and got it to work with Windows 10? HP support in Germany claims, the printer CLP-315 is not compatible with Windows 10....