Windows 10: Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2

Discus and support Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Samsung Galaxy Book2 with included pen and keyboard Today’s workforce, along with the tech industry, is changing. More and more consumers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2

Source: Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2, an always on, always connected 2-in-1 PC with Snapdragon 850 - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Oct 18, 2018
  2. 7thSense Win User

Samsung Galaxy X to connect to computer?

The Samsung Galaxy phones are using Android. This is a Windows Phone forum.

I suggest you search for an Android (or Samsung specific) forum to post this question in.

7thSense, Oct 18, 2018
  3. samsung 4g galAxy indulge

The Samsung 4g Galaxy Indulge is a phone that runs the Android OS.
    It is not a Windows Phone
    so unfortunately we cannot help you out in these forums. I might suggest you call Metro PCS for assistance.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Oct 18, 2018
  4. JayCelia Win User

Samsung A5 Galaxy

My Samsung A5 Galaxy seems to be in hanging mode for more than 1 hour now what should I do ? Can u help please?

JayCelia, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2 - Similar Threads - Samsung debuts Galaxy

2. Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says...: Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says "This option is currently unavailable". How to fix this issue?...
  3. Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says...: Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says "This option is currently unavailable". How to fix this issue?...
  4. Laptop logins not working after update. Samsung Galaxy book2 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop logins not working after update. Samsung Galaxy book2 pro: After updating yesterday/today it required password. It wouldn't let me login with fingerprint and said pin was unavailable.I went into settings and selected pin, it required me to login again but wouldn't allow me to do so with my personal outlook email, which I usually use...
  5. Laptop logins not working after update. Samsung Galaxy book2 pro

Laptop logins not working after update. Samsung Galaxy book2 pro: After updating yesterday/today it required password. It wouldn't let me login with fingerprint and said pin was unavailable.I went into settings and selected pin, it required me to login again but wouldn't allow me to do so with my personal outlook email, which I usually use...
  6. Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro: Hi,My Galaxy Book2 Pro came with a Win11, but I installed a Win10 on it instead.Today I found out that the speaker is not working. Then I tried to uninstall the audio driver on Device manager, but couldn't find it. No changes were applied after scanning for hardware changes....
  7. Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro

Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro: Hi,My Galaxy Book2 Pro came with a Win11, but I installed a Win10 on it instead.Today I found out that the speaker is not working. Then I tried to uninstall the audio driver on Device manager, but couldn't find it. No changes were applied after scanning for hardware changes....
  8. Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Samsung Galaxy Book2 / Windows 10 stuck on Samsung screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung Galaxy Book2 / Windows 10 stuck on Samsung screen: I did a factory reset complete wipe on a Samsung Galaxy Book2. Windows 10 is the operating system that was preforming the factory reset. Up on finishing the factory reset when the Galaxy Book2 was restarting it went to the Samsung Galaxy Book2 logo screen. And that as far as...
  10. Galaxy Book2 - GameChanger app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Galaxy Book2 - GameChanger app: So I have a Galaxy Book2 and want to install the GameChanger app. Can this be done or not? It is not available in the Microsoft store which I do not understand why. Thanks!...