Windows 10: samsung dp500a2d crashed

Discus and support samsung dp500a2d crashed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; need help factory resetting or wiping for a clean install....... tried chkdsk, recovery, iso on a usb, reset, diskpart..... nothing but errors..... and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JDPeifly, Dec 16, 2018.

1. JDPeifly Win User

samsung dp500a2d crashed

need help factory resetting or wiping for a clean install....... tried chkdsk, recovery, iso on a usb, reset, diskpart..... nothing but errors..... and tbh X:\windows\system32 is really confusing me..... why isnt it C: anymore?

in diskpart it shows only:

---------------------------------------------

Disk 0 Online 14GB 0GB

where is the actual hard drive volume? this disk 0 is the usb that now has the original files from manufacturer....

Thanks

JD

:)

JDPeifly, Dec 16, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 16, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 16, 2018
  4. samsung dp500a2d crashed

Zune is crashing Samsung Focus.

Zune is crashing my phone. The phone is a Samsung Focus, It typically crashes when starting Zune, it freezes then restarts. Happens about once a week. Any suggestions?

JakeLegler, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

samsung dp500a2d crashed

1. samsung dp500a2d crashed - Similar Threads - samsung dp500a2d crashed

2. Samsung

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung: Samsung For And 30th Lang Lang https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung/58e73933-9f5e-49c9-9cd1-df96ab7eef7e
  3. Samsung

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung: Samsung For And 30th Lang Lang https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung/58e73933-9f5e-49c9-9cd1-df96ab7eef7e
  4. Samsung Notes app keeps crashing when I run it on my new Samsung laptop. Is this a Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Notes app keeps crashing when I run it on my new Samsung laptop. Is this a Windows...: A big part of why I chose to buy this Samsung Book 2 is because I would be able to access everything from my Samsung tablet as well, as I am a student and sometimes type notes on my laptop and sometimes handwrite notes on my tab. The Samsung Notes app was perfect for this,...
  5. Samsung Notes app keeps crashing when I run it on my new Samsung laptop. Is this a Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Notes app keeps crashing when I run it on my new Samsung laptop. Is this a Windows...: A big part of why I chose to buy this Samsung Book 2 is because I would be able to access everything from my Samsung tablet as well, as I am a student and sometimes type notes on my laptop and sometimes handwrite notes on my tab. The Samsung Notes app was perfect for this,...
  6. SAMSUNG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SAMSUNG: I know this is not a phone forum tried everywhere else maybe someone would know is there an external battery charger made for my phone to charge the battery outside of the phone? THANK YOU...
  7. Samsung Galaxy Buds crash the Windows Audio Service

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Galaxy Buds crash the Windows Audio Service: I recently bought Samsung Galaxy Bluetooth earbuds from the Microsoft store, and connected them to my laptop. However, when I connect the earbuds to my laptop, about 2/3 of the time, they crash the Windows Audio Service. Trying to restart the service results in an error...
  8. Samsung Notebook 7 spin crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung Notebook 7 spin crash: My Samsung Notebook 7 Spin is about 3 years old, and came with an Intel Core i7 processor and Windows 8 installed. System has been fine for months and I've been updating when notified by Window's that an update was needed. The most resent update has crashed my laptop and...
  9. Samsung Smart View Keeps Crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Samsung Smart View Keeps Crashing on Windows 10: I am trying to cast my desktop screen onto my Samsung Smart TV which requires me to have this application in order for me to do so, but nothing that I try will work. I have deleted and redownloaded the application 3 times, and still, when I try to open the application, it...
  10. Indtallation failed with 0xC1900101-0x30017, DP500A2D Samsung AIO.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Indtallation failed with 0xC1900101-0x30017, DP500A2D Samsung AIO.: I am running Samsung Series 5 AIO DP500A2D-K01UB PC running Winows 10 TP build 9841. I could not install lastest Windows 10 TP build 9926. Upgrading itself appeared to work fine. Upon reboot, I had no display after setting up 100%. After several hard power cycles the system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DP500A2D drivers win 10 install

2. dp500a2d forum

3. samsung dps500a2d replace hard drive