Windows 10: Samsung DP900A7A All in One Desktop Display Not Working

Discus and support Samsung DP900A7A All in One Desktop Display Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All ! Can anyone help please?? My Samsung All in One desktop model DP900A7A 's display has stopped working. I am based in India and I cannot find an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sonia, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Sonia Win User

Samsung DP900A7A All in One Desktop Display Not Working

Hi All ! Can anyone help please?? My Samsung All in One desktop model DP900A7A 's display has stopped working. I am based in India and I cannot find an engineer who can repair it. The samsung engineer visited and what he said was shocking that he had never seen such a model in life before...imagine he was from Samsung service centre!! If Samsung itself cannot repair it in India, how can I expect anyone else to repair it. I checked from many IT technicians but none of them was sure if they could repair it successfully. I had brouhgt it in Australia but later moved to India and brought this desktop with me. I do not know what to do now, I cannot take it back to Australia for repair !! Any suggestions how could I resolve this issue??? Please help / advise anyone ...

:)

Sonia, Oct 9, 2015

2. Wifi not working on all in one desktop

Hi Morris,

I understand that your PC has been upgraded to Windows 10 and unable to connect to the network. I will be happy to answer your query and I appreciate the effort made towards the fixes you have tried.

• What type of internet (wireless or Ethernet) connection do you use?
    This could be due to missing/corrupted/outdated network adapters. Let's try the following methods and check.

Method 1: Run the Network troubleshooter.

• Type “troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click on “Network Adapter” and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.
    Method 2: Check if the following services are enabled.

1. Press Windows Key + R.

2. Type "services.msc" in the box. Check if these services are enabled:

- TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper service

- Wireless lan

- DHCP

- DNS Client

- Function Discovery Resource Publication

- SSDP Discovery - UPnP Device Host

To start the service and set it to automatic, follow these steps:

1. Right-click each of the services listed above and click on
    Properties.

2. Click the General tab, and then, next to
    Startup type, select Automatic.

3. Click Apply, and then click
    Start

Method 3: Update the Wi-fi drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network Adapter from the list.
    • Right click on the Wi-fi driver and click on the option Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.
    Method 4: Visit the computer manufacturer's support website and install the latest network adapter for the same computer model as you have. You may use another PC since this one does not work.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Oct 9, 2015
  3. Wifi not working on all in one desktop

been out of town for a few weeks and come back to my gateway all in one freshly updated with Windows 10. Looks nice until I try to connect to my network. no networks show up and I've tried all the basic troubleshooting I have found on Google to no avail.
    Not the most tech savvy guy anymore (I'm 45) so go easy on me. Any help is appreciated

Morris2815, Oct 9, 2015
Thema:

Samsung DP900A7A All in One Desktop Display Not Working

1. Samsung DP900A7A All in One Desktop Display Not Working - Similar Threads - Samsung DP900A7A Desktop

2. my desktop samsung all in one is stuck in BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my desktop samsung all in one is stuck in BIOS: it displayed a message that there was a problem with the cmos Battery so i had it changed but it still won’t turn on and is stuck on BIOS won’t start at all...
  3. my desktop samsung all in one is stuck in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my desktop samsung all in one is stuck in BIOS: it displayed a message that there was a problem with the cmos Battery so i had it changed but it still won’t turn on and is stuck on BIOS won’t start at all...
  4. my desktop samsung all in one is stuck in BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hp All In One Desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp All In One Desktop: My desktop screen is stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair and won't do anything else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-desktop/dcbebc8b-8157-4c1b-b69f-2567e27f26ea
  6. Display on HP All in One 27 Desktop Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display on HP All in One 27 Desktop Computer: My computer screen is off centre , to the right, making my Right Scroll Bar very narrow, and sometimes not showing at all. Can someone advise how to fix this please?...
  7. Hp All-in-One Desktop Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp All-in-One Desktop Camera: My new desktop camera HP TRUVISION HD CAMERA does not take clear photos. How do I correct this? Thanks You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-desktop-camera/0dc1ddd4-6886-4498-be2f-8ba97c80c05d
  8. HP all in one HDMI display trouble

HP all in one HDMI display trouble: I have an older HP all in one model and I have tried for the first time to use the HDMI display and it won't work.. I did as instructed by HP to plug in the HDMI cable then pushed the button under the lower left corner but it won't switch to HDMI display. can anyone help?...
  9. Fresh install of Win10 on Samsung All In One now touchscreen disabled

Fresh install of Win10 on Samsung All In One now touchscreen disabled: I have a Samsung DP700A3D-A01US all in one that was extremely sluggish. It was a Win8 PC that I had previously upgraded to Win 10. I finally could not take the freezing and waiting and decided to do a fresh install of Win 10. The fresh install is performing much better,...
  10. One one of two displays works -- hardware issue

One one of two displays works -- hardware issue: Got fedup with the daily CHKDSKs on my Win10TP install so I "cleaned" the drive and reinstalled using build 9879. First thing I noticed is that, unlike previously, only one of my two displays worked! I check the Device Manager and the default Microsoft Basic Display driver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dp900a7a remove screen