Windows 10: Samsung extends security updates for Galaxy devices to four years

Discus and support Samsung extends security updates for Galaxy devices to four years in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Galaxy products launched since 2019, including the Z, S, Note, A, XCover and Tab series, will now receive at least four years of security updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Samsung extends security updates for Galaxy devices to four years

Source: Samsung Takes Galaxy Security to the Next Level by Extending Updates - Samsung US Newsroom

:)

Brink, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Samsung Galaxy device support for 3 generations of Android OS upgrades

Source: Samsung Raises the Bar for Mobile Experience Innovation Committing to Three Generations of Android OS Upgrades – Samsung Global Newsroom

Brink, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Feb 22, 2021
  4. JLSchutt Win User

Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10

Anybody using Samsung Galaxy Buds (original model, not +) with a PC? Buds are paired with the PC and device settings say Connected. They are not listed in the available Sound devices, however - just the PC speakers. The Galaxy Buds Manager Windows app correctly displays the current battery charge for each Bud.

Window Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.804)

JLSchutt, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Samsung extends security updates for Galaxy devices to four years - Similar Threads - Samsung extends security

2. 0xd0000225 on samsung galaxy pro2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xd0000225 on samsung galaxy pro2: Hi, My laptop shows tha error and don't let me login. I Alredy tried using the shift key but it doesn't open anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0xd0000225-on-samsung-galaxy-pro2/53f7a2aa-59fd-4d59-abce-ab8f78f64704
  3. Unable to update Samsung Galaxy Book Go

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update Samsung Galaxy Book Go: I bought a Samsung Galaxy Book Go wifi about 2 weeks ago. It is a arm64 laptop. When I try to update it, it gets stuck on the Samsung Galaxy with a spinning wheel. The version of Windows 11 that comes with is 22H2 as it was when it was released last year. The only way I can...
  4. Unable to update Samsung Galaxy Book Go

Unable to update Samsung Galaxy Book Go: I bought a Samsung Galaxy Book Go wifi about 2 weeks ago. It is a arm64 laptop. When I try to update it, it gets stuck on the Samsung Galaxy with a spinning wheel. The version of Windows 11 that comes with is 22H2 as it was when it was released last year. The only way I can...
  5. Samsung Galaxy Book GO

Samsung Galaxy Book GO: Estou a algum tempo tentando uma ISO para esse modelo, dei uma pesquisada e ele fala que tem que ser a versão ARM do Windows 10 ou 11, mas no site não consigo baixar, conseguem me auxiliar para baixar essa ISO? Preciso em PT-BR. Muito obrigado desde ja....
  6. Extend display on my Samsung Galaxy Book Go to multiple monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extend display on my Samsung Galaxy Book Go to multiple monitors?: I have a Galaxy Book Go Laptop, and I'm trying to connect two additional monitors. I'm using a USB-C Hub to connect via HDMI, but both monitors have the same display. Does it make a difference if I connect one of the monitors using VGA-Display Port? I don't know if this...
  7. Extend display on my Samsung Galaxy Book Go to multiple monitors?

Extend display on my Samsung Galaxy Book Go to multiple monitors?: I have a Galaxy Book Go Laptop, and I'm trying to connect two additional monitors. I'm using a USB-C Hub to connect via HDMI, but both monitors have the same display. Does it make a difference if I connect one of the monitors using VGA-Display Port? I don't know if this...
  8. Samsung galaxy book pro

Samsung galaxy book pro: So I have done hard reset and been a black screen and blue flashing light on site for a day and night when the computer dies it comes up with message saying attempt failed to reset before this I see the windows get started screen but after says that message and then says...
  9. Microsoft won't extend Windows 7 Extended Security Updates. Server gets another year

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft won't extend Windows 7 Extended Security Updates. Server gets another year: Microsoft's popular Windows 7 operating system reached the end of its support lifecycle in January 2020. The company launched ESU, Extended Security Updates, for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 at the same time. Officially only available for businesses and Enterprise...
  10. samsung galaxy s6

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    samsung galaxy s6: sinse the recent update win 10 does not recognise my samsung galaxy s6. i had no problems prior to the update. usb recognition does not work yet recognises other such as controller. please advize....