Windows 10: Samsung extends security updates for Galaxy devices to four years

Discus and support Samsung extends security updates for Galaxy devices to four years in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Galaxy products launched since 2019, including the Z, S, Note, A, XCover and Tab series, will now receive at least four years of security updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Samsung extends security updates for Galaxy devices to four years

Source: Samsung Takes Galaxy Security to the Next Level by Extending Updates - Samsung US Newsroom

:)

Brink, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Samsung Galaxy device support for 3 generations of Android OS upgrades

Source: Samsung Raises the Bar for Mobile Experience Innovation Committing to Three Generations of Android OS Upgrades – Samsung Global Newsroom

Brink, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Feb 22, 2021
  4. JLSchutt Win User

Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10

Anybody using Samsung Galaxy Buds (original model, not +) with a PC? Buds are paired with the PC and device settings say Connected. They are not listed in the available Sound devices, however - just the PC speakers. The Galaxy Buds Manager Windows app correctly displays the current battery charge for each Bud.

Window Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.804)

JLSchutt, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Samsung extends security updates for Galaxy devices to four years - Similar Threads - Samsung extends security

2. Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10: Anybody using Samsung Galaxy Buds (original model, not +) with a PC? Buds are paired with the PC and device settings say Connected. They are not listed in the available Sound devices, however - just the PC speakers. The Galaxy Buds Manager Windows app correctly displays the...
  3. Antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Book S

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Book S: Greetings, I have tried "ALMOST" all the AV in Microsoft store and none of them will run on this version of Windows. Does anyone know of any vendor that has ported their product onto windows on ARM? I have even PAID for McAfee, but again it fails three quarters of the...
  4. Samsung Galaxy Bugs and Audio Output

Samsung Galaxy Bugs and Audio Output: I recently purchased a USB dongle so I can use my GalaxyBuds with my widnows 10 PC. They connect and the audio works for Spotify and Chrome. But if I were to launch discord. It stops all other audio outputs. Even when in settings individual apps out puts are set to the...
  5. Samsung Announces New Galaxy A71 and Galaxy A51 smartphones

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Announces New Galaxy A71 and Galaxy A51 smartphones: Samsung Electronics unveiled the Galaxy A71 and Galaxy A51, the latest additions to the Galaxy A series family. Built to make meaningful innovations and awesome mobile experiences to everyone, the Galaxy A71 and A51 are packed with enhanced features: a longer lasting battery...
  6. samsung galaxy s6

samsung galaxy s6: sinse the recent update win 10 does not recognise my samsung galaxy s6. i had no problems prior to the update. usb recognition does not work yet recognises other such as controller. please advize....
  7. Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized

Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized: Please help me. I connect my Galaxy Tab 10A through the USB to the PC running Windows 10 but the system will not recognize it. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-galaxy-tab-is-not-recognized/4d675956-21e6-45b9-a463-d33b4d548db4
  8. Samsung to Postpone the Launch of the Galaxy Fold

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung to Postpone the Launch of the Galaxy Fold: We recently unveiled a completely new mobile category: a smartphone using multiple new technologies and materials to create a display that is flexible enough to fold. We are encouraged by the excitement around the Galaxy Fold. While many reviewers shared with us the vast...
  9. Samsung Galaxy Fold and Galaxy S10 5G Coming Soon

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Galaxy Fold and Galaxy S10 5G Coming Soon: Spring is an exciting time for consumers and Samsung. Soon, we will introduce not one, but two, of the biggest leaps forward in mobile innovation: Starting tomorrow, anyone who has registered on Samsung.com to receive more information about Galaxy Fold will be given an...
  10. Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2: [ATTACH] Samsung Galaxy Book2 with included pen and keyboard Today’s workforce, along with the tech industry, is changing. More and more consumers are trading in traditional laptops and PCs for devices that do more – in both form factor and performance. Workers, consumers...