Windows 10: Samsung External DVD drive Model SE-218

Discus and support Samsung External DVD drive Model SE-218 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good Afternoon People I need a bit of help, please My laptop HP 14-cm0099nl is struggling to pick up my Samsung external DVD drive model SE-218.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bons86, May 30, 2020.

1. Bons86 Win User

Samsung External DVD drive Model SE-218

Good Afternoon People

I need a bit of help, please

My laptop HP 14-cm0099nl is struggling to pick up my Samsung external DVD drive model SE-218. Does anybody know how do I go about to install or how to solve the problem??

:)

Bons86, May 30, 2020

2. Samsung External DVD writer Model SE-218CB not recognized by Sony laptop upgraded to Windows 10

Samsung External DVD writer Model SE-218CB
    There is a disparity between the model in the question and the model in your response.

I followed that link, not noticing that it's for AU only, and only found the AU Chat Support when I was led to a dead page.

I'd still like to address the issue with my faulty Model SE-218 Portable DVD Writer, so please post if you know the correct avenue for me to contact.

I'll just be knocking on Samsung doors 'til then.

CatoThompson, May 30, 2020
  3. Samsung External DVD writer Model SE-218CB not recognized by Sony laptop upgraded to Windows 10

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to windows 10 the
    Samsung External DVD writer Model SE-218CB is not connecting properly.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Have you tried connecting in different system which has Windows 10 O.S.?

2. Are other USB devices getting detected on your computer?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps,

Un-installing and Re-installing USB driver.

Open Device Manager by typing “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    Locate Universal Bus Controller and follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand “UniversalBus Controllers.
    • Find and double-click Universal Bus Controllers.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 USB driver for your computer and check.
    • After downloading update, follow process 1-2.
    • Then go to each of the drivers, double click and click on the driver tab and click on Upgrade Driver.
    If the issue persists then I would suggest you to contact the Samsung support from the below link

http://www.samsung.com/au/support/model/SE-208DB/TSBS

Reply us if you have any further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 30, 2020
  4. Samsung External DVD drive Model SE-218

External DVD/CD player

It is Samsung: External DVD Writer Model SE - S084D

JohnCarle1, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Samsung External DVD drive Model SE-218

1. Samsung External DVD drive Model SE-218 - Similar Threads - Samsung External DVD

2. is samsung portable dvd writer model SE 208 compatible with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is samsung portable dvd writer model SE 208 compatible with windows 11: is a samsung portable dvd writer model SE 208 compatible with windows 11? I used to use it with a windows HP computer and now I have a windows 11 HP computer and I am unable to open already downloaded files , as well as , unable to open the actual DVD using the portable...
  3. is samsung portable dvd writer model SE 208 compatible with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is samsung portable dvd writer model SE 208 compatible with windows 11: is a samsung portable dvd writer model SE 208 compatible with windows 11? I used to use it with a windows HP computer and now I have a windows 11 HP computer and I am unable to open already downloaded files , as well as , unable to open the actual DVD using the portable...
  4. DVD WRITER SAMSUNG SE-084 RECOGNIZED AS TSS CD/DVD BURNER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD WRITER SAMSUNG SE-084 RECOGNIZED AS TSS CD/DVD BURNER: Hi, I had a problem with DVD WRITER SAMSUNG SE-084 but I already figured it out. I think the reason of not working device could be Windows 10 Hyper-V faulty driver or something common with viritualization because:I installed VirtualBox with Windows 7 and there this DVD writer...
  5. DVD WRITER SAMSUNG SE-084 RECOGNIZED AS TSS CD/DVD BURNER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD WRITER SAMSUNG SE-084 RECOGNIZED AS TSS CD/DVD BURNER: Hi, I had a problem with DVD WRITER SAMSUNG SE-084 but I already figured it out. I think the reason of not working device could be Windows 10 Hyper-V faulty driver or something common with viritualization because:I installed VirtualBox with Windows 7 and there this DVD writer...
  6. DVD WRITER SAMSUNG SE-084 RECOGNIZED AS TSS CD/DVD BURNER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Samsung SE-506

Samsung SE-506: Hi Guys I have a Samsung DVD/Blu-Ray writer SE-506-CB and it works fine, with no errors, until I install the new Microsoft 10 updates. On Device manager it give the following message "O Windows não pode iniciar este dispositivo de hardware uma vez que as respetivas...
  8. external dvd drive

external dvd drive: can't find my external drive to download softwear on this computer. it is plugged in by usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-dvd-drive/8881c714-98f4-43a2-82b9-704293bd6ad2
  9. External dvd drive

External dvd drive: I'm trying to connect a cocopa external dvd reader with no success. Any ideas why it's not connecting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/external-dvd-drive/89b08ee8-6e6d-4287-a820-3526daeb1b49
  10. Samsung External Hard Drive

Samsung External Hard Drive: Hi Mates! I'm trying to change the name of my External Hard Drive as it appears as Local Disk G on my laptop. However, upon trying multiple times it keeps on coming back as Local Disk G. Please help. Thanks and have a nice day!!! 39995