Windows 10: Samsung Flow app can now sync clipboard between your Galaxy phone and Windows 10

Discus and support Samsung Flow app can now sync clipboard between your Galaxy phone and Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Samsung Flow is South Korean smartphone maker’s alternative to Apple Continuity, Handoff and Microsoft’s Continue on PC experience. Samsung Flow app is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 12, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Samsung Flow app can now sync clipboard between your Galaxy phone and Windows 10

Samsung Flow is South Korean smartphone maker’s alternative to Apple Continuity, Handoff and Microsoft’s Continue on PC experience. Samsung Flow app is apparently available for the Galaxy Android devices and it also works on any Windows 10 device.

According to Samsung, the Flow app is supposed to enable a seamless, secure and connected experience across your devices.

If you own a Samsung Galaxy smartphone, you can download the Samsung Flow app on your PC and unlock Windows 10 devices using the fingerprint sensor on your Galaxy smartphone.

Samsung Flow app can now sync clipboard between your Galaxy phone and Windows 10 Samsung-Flow-for-PC.jpg

The app would also sync texts, notification and help you transfer files across the connected devices over the internet connection and you can also check the history of your shared content.

Samsung yesterday updated the Flow App for both Android and Windows 10 with some new features. According to the changelog posted on the Google Play Store and Microsoft Store, the app would now sync your clipboard across your Samsung and Windows 10 devices.

Samsung Flow app can now sync clipboard between your Galaxy phone and Windows 10 Samsung-Flow-Clipboard.jpg

After updating the app on PC, you will notice a new clipboard icon on the header and you can configure this feature to sync the texts copied into your clipboard across the connected devices.

You can find the official changelog of the app below:

• Add authentication method (Tablet biometrics).
    • Clipboard sharing.
    • Windows Tablet/PC Smart View additional feature (Drag & Drop).

Another interesting feature added to the app is the ability to drag and drop files. That means you can now drag and drop files from your PC onto your phone screen with just one tap.

You can download the Samsung Flow app from the Microsoft Store and Google Play Store.

The post Samsung Flow app can now sync clipboard between your Galaxy phone and Windows 10 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces Windows 10 Galaxy Book

Source: Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces the Galaxy Book with Windows 10 - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

Brink, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Samsung Flow app can now sync clipboard between your Galaxy phone and Windows 10

Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

Read more: Hands on with Microsofts Phone Companion app, your hub to syncing with Windows 10

Brink, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Samsung Flow app can now sync clipboard between your Galaxy phone and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Samsung Flow app

2. Clipboard not syncing with samsung s23

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard not syncing with samsung s23: Hello, I'm having trouble syncing the clipboard between my phone and my pc. I had an s10+ and it worked fine for some time but some weeks ago it just stopped. Now with an updated s23, the problem remains. I already have all the boxes checked on the clipboard settings. Even...
  3. Clipboard not syncing with samsung s23

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard not syncing with samsung s23: Hello, I'm having trouble syncing the clipboard between my phone and my pc. I had an s10+ and it worked fine for some time but some weeks ago it just stopped. Now with an updated s23, the problem remains. I already have all the boxes checked on the clipboard settings. Even...
  4. Your Phone Companion App not pairing with my Samsung Galaxy M31

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Companion App not pairing with my Samsung Galaxy M31: Hello,It was working fine few years back, but now I'm trying to pair my Windows 10 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy M31 via Your Phone Companion app.1. Tried using QR code scanning to pair but getting error 'Something went wrong, please continue to sign in manually' Screenshot...
  5. Your Phone Companion App not pairing with my Samsung Galaxy M31

Your Phone Companion App not pairing with my Samsung Galaxy M31: Hello,It was working fine few years back, but now I'm trying to pair my Windows 10 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy M31 via Your Phone Companion app.1. Tried using QR code scanning to pair but getting error 'Something went wrong, please continue to sign in manually' Screenshot...
  6. Windows 10 Your Phone App - Samsung Galaxy S10 - ERROR: "Connect to the same WiFi"

Windows 10 Your Phone App - Samsung Galaxy S10 - ERROR: "Connect to the same WiFi": Unable to connect Windows 10 Your Phone app to Samsung Galaxy S10 Link To Windows app, error reported: "Connect to the same WiFi" Step To Recreate Windows 10: Your Phone app, click 'Phone Screen' Windows 10: Your Phone app, "We need permission to display your phone...
  7. Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9

Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9: I have a problem getting my Samsung Galaxy s9 and Windows PC to connect and sync. I have tried everything I could find online. I uninstalled on my phone, reset on PC, unlinked both, removed device from Windows account, and anything else I could find. Both devices are on the...
  8. Sync Clipboard to Phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sync Clipboard to Phone: In Settings > System > Clipboard I have clipboard history and sync across devices turned on, and I clicked the link to get an app to sync clipboard items to my phone. This led me to Play Store to download Microsoft Launcher Beta. Having installed that and signed in to my...
  9. Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC: #WindowsInsiders using the #YourPhone app, we got even more for you! We have just begin a staged roll-out of syncing notifications from your phone to PC! Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote] Yes! Dismiss on your PC and it will be dismissed on your phone...
  10. Windows 10’s Your Phone app can now sync notification from phone to PC

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s Your Phone app can now sync notification from phone to PC: Unveiled back in 2018, Microsoft’s Your Phone app aims to bridge the gap between your Windows 10 PC and a smartphone by allowing users to access their phone content directly on the desktop. Today, Microsoft is updating Your Phone app with another useful feature that would...