Windows 10: Samsung Flow Unavailable

Discus and support Samsung Flow Unavailable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My pc specs are also shown. Please advise what's wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kris Singh, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Samsung Flow Unavailable

Samsung Flow Unavailable 7e9044c2-96d2-4319-ab14-d1ec47b3af73?upload=true.jpg

Samsung Flow Unavailable 8dfdcc7e-8d30-4f81-a6d5-0dd7b748296e?upload=true.jpg

My pc specs are also shown. Please advise what's wrong

:)

Kris Singh, Nov 8, 2018
  2. [ Pete ] Win User

How do you type a word like "Crossway" with word flow?

Word Flow will typically suggest common words, and will only list the first eleven commonest matching words in the suggestion bar. I find that it's almost impossible to live my life through Word Flow, but it picks up the vast majority of common words
    very satisfactorily.

[ Pete ], Nov 8, 2018
  3. pansush Win User
    samsung flow not available for download

samsung flow is currently not available for download in stores. when can i expect the download to be available?
    Samsung Flow Unavailable e104ae33-04d5-4d4e-a1be-7263a954410a.jpg

pansush, Nov 8, 2018
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Samsung Flow Unavailable

'Error occured, Flow will now shutdown.'

[The steps below presume that Flow is supported on Windows 10.]

The first step is to determine what error occurred and why it occurred.

Next, try to correct the error. Contact Flow technical support for assistance. If Flow has a user forum, post a question there.

If the error cannot be corrected, reinstall Flow.

BulldogXX, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Samsung Flow Unavailable

1. Samsung Flow Unavailable - Similar Threads - Samsung Flow Unavailable

2. test flow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    test flow: test logs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-flow/968c909e-25c9-4dc2-a543-ac155c7e3e95
  3. test flow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    test flow: test logs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-flow/968c909e-25c9-4dc2-a543-ac155c7e3e95
  4. test flow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store error for Samsung Flow

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store error for Samsung Flow: What to do? Microsoft store shows error on samsung flow page. Here's the error: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.8d963bc3.1598786230.e25f126 And here's the link:...
  6. Surface Pro 7 cannot play netflix in samsung dex/flow mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 7 cannot play netflix in samsung dex/flow mode: Hi, Im having issues watching netflix while my phone is connected to Surface Pro 7 and using samsung dex or samsung flow to run the application. On Dex, it says, 'can't play protected content'. On flow, just a black screen but audio is playing. How do I solve this? I'm...
  7. Simple Unlock for Samsung Flow not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Simple Unlock for Samsung Flow not working: I have just recently reinstalled my computer with windows 10 Pro 2004 and the Samsung Flow simple unlock feature is unavailable. [ATTACH] It talks about need a group policy that has changed but doesn't say which one....
  8. Samsung Odyssey+'s driver is "unavailable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Odyssey+'s driver is "unavailable": I had recently bought an Odyssey+. I played on it for about 2 days. During my session, the screen just went completely black, this had happened a while so I did the usual thing, restart the laptop. But this time, when I checked the devices and bluetooth it said that the...
  9. Samsung flow for Windows 10 needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung flow for Windows 10 needed: I've spent hours with Microsoft and Samsung chat support trying to get samsung flow downloaded to my Windows 10 machine but it keeps hanging up on the "starting download" in the MS Store. I have 4 Windows 10 machines and it does this on each one so I'm certain the MS Store is...
  10. Welcome to Microsoft Flow

in Windows 10 News
    Welcome to Microsoft Flow: Welcome to Microsoft Flow Over the past decade we’ve seen an unprecedented explosion in the use of the cloud. Today, you can do just about anything via the web, from ordering a car to submitting an expense report, from your personal life to your work life. These cloud...