Windows 10: Samsung Flow Unavailable

Discus and support Samsung Flow Unavailable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My pc specs are also shown. Please advise what's wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kris Singh, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Kris Singh Win User

Samsung Flow Unavailable

Samsung Flow Unavailable 7e9044c2-96d2-4319-ab14-d1ec47b3af73?upload=true.jpg

Samsung Flow Unavailable 8dfdcc7e-8d30-4f81-a6d5-0dd7b748296e?upload=true.jpg

My pc specs are also shown. Please advise what's wrong

:)

Kris Singh, Nov 8, 2018
  2. [ Pete ] Win User

How do you type a word like "Crossway" with word flow?

Word Flow will typically suggest common words, and will only list the first eleven commonest matching words in the suggestion bar. I find that it's almost impossible to live my life through Word Flow, but it picks up the vast majority of common words
    very satisfactorily.

[ Pete ], Nov 8, 2018
  3. pansush Win User
    samsung flow not available for download

samsung flow is currently not available for download in stores. when can i expect the download to be available?
    Samsung Flow Unavailable e104ae33-04d5-4d4e-a1be-7263a954410a.jpg

pansush, Nov 8, 2018
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Samsung Flow Unavailable

'Error occured, Flow will now shutdown.'

[The steps below presume that Flow is supported on Windows 10.]

The first step is to determine what error occurred and why it occurred.

Next, try to correct the error. Contact Flow technical support for assistance. If Flow has a user forum, post a question there.

If the error cannot be corrected, reinstall Flow.

BulldogXX, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Samsung Flow Unavailable

1. Samsung Flow Unavailable - Similar Threads - Samsung Flow Unavailable

2. Driver is unavailable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver is unavailable: My printer Canon MP480 used to be working fine. Currently I can't use it and I am getting the following "Driver is unavailable" Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-is-unavailable/b71748f6-c194-45f2-bbfb-bbbe1f3578c8
  3. Samsung Flow app can now sync clipboard between your Galaxy phone and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Flow app can now sync clipboard between your Galaxy phone and Windows 10: Samsung Flow is South Korean smartphone maker’s alternative to Apple Continuity, Handoff and Microsoft’s Continue on PC experience. Samsung Flow app is apparently available for the Galaxy Android devices and it also works on any Windows 10 device. According to Samsung, the...
  4. Samsung SCX-3400 series error, driver unavailable,SEC...not connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung SCX-3400 series error, driver unavailable,SEC...not connected: Good morning, Following the latest upgrade of Windows 10, I read the abve messages. However, my printer is on, I can read a preview of the document to be printed. I don't want to risk reinstalling the printer. Anything I can do before that extreme. Thank you very much....
  5. Unavailable controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unavailable controls: The new game Asphalt 9 has finally been released but while other Windows gamer has keyboard controls I have none, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/unavailable-controls/53b7daa3-f9bc-4366-b095-9b8d6dd5ab75
  6. Desktop Unavailable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop Unavailable: I restarted my Windows10 laptop to factory last night. After it finished I can signin. I have a stock wallpaper. I have a dialogue box saying something about the desktop is unavailable, and an unresponsive taskbar. What went wrong? How do I fix it (for free Ofcource). I paid...
  7. Search not flowing as proportionally on an activity

in Windows 10 Support
    Search not flowing as proportionally on an activity: with regard to the bar showing the amount done it is as I would think it should. It starts and travels ahead before it gets about across and then pauses a long period of time before the running is finished. Why doesn't it go evenly? [img] 81034
  8. location is unavailable

in Windows 10 Support
    location is unavailable: hi. so everytime after i get a BSOD, or i do an emergency restart, or the pc gets turned off immediately, it gets this error message after booting: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop is not accessable. Access is denied." i have no clue what...
  9. Welcome to Microsoft Flow

in Windows 10 News
    Welcome to Microsoft Flow: Welcome to Microsoft Flow Over the past decade we’ve seen an unprecedented explosion in the use of the cloud. Today, you can do just about anything via the web, from ordering a car to submitting an expense report, from your personal life to your work life. These cloud...
  10. What is "Devices Flow" ???

in Windows 10 Support
    What is "Devices Flow" ???: Also, why won't it "Pin to Start," but will "Pin to Taskbar" ??? Thanks! 28509