Windows 10: Samsung frozen after using phone link

Discus and support Samsung frozen after using phone link in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a samsung galaxy s22 and was using the phone link app to transfer a photo from my phone to my computer. I have Windows 10. I long clicked on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mary Scott1, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Samsung frozen after using phone link

I have a samsung galaxy s22 and was using the phone link app to transfer a photo from my phone to my computer. I have Windows 10. I long clicked on the photo to select and when I let go, it didn't move and it was frozen. I couldn't do anything on my phone through phone link, so I disconnected my phone and went to open it. I recognizes my face but nothing on the touch screen of the phone works and the image I was trying to transfer is stuck overlaid on the screen. I can't open my phone, I can't even power my phone down. It's just stuck. I've used this many times like this and never had this iss

:)

Mary Scott1, Jul 15, 2022
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 15, 2022
  3. FROZEN Samsung Focus...

My Samsung Focus is stuck on the Samsung screen, it's frozen. How do I correct this?

Nine16 ruf nek, Jul 15, 2022
  4. Claireant Win User

Samsung frozen after using phone link

Frozen samsung galaxy s11 ???

can i still save photos from my samsung galaxy s11 to my pc if the phone screen has frozen???

Claireant, Jul 15, 2022
Thema:

Samsung frozen after using phone link

1. Samsung frozen after using phone link - Similar Threads - Samsung frozen using

2. Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link: Phone link App appears to work correctly.Issue arises when I attempt to launch and use Phone Link on my Win 11 device.Specifically, it shows one email account that is identified as a Family member w/in my MS Account I'm master. When opened, it shows the email address, and the...
  3. Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link: Phone link App appears to work correctly.Issue arises when I attempt to launch and use Phone Link on my Win 11 device.Specifically, it shows one email account that is identified as a Family member w/in my MS Account I'm master. When opened, it shows the email address, and the...
  4. Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk: I have a Samsung phone, when someone from another Samsung phone texts me I see the text in the Notifications pane but they do not appear in the Messages pane. Is there a configuration that I'm missing. All other phones appear, just not Samsung phones. The messages appear on...
  5. Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk

Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk: I have a Samsung phone, when someone from another Samsung phone texts me I see the text in the Notifications pane but they do not appear in the Messages pane. Is there a configuration that I'm missing. All other phones appear, just not Samsung phones. The messages appear on...
  6. Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link: I have a samsung galaxy S22 ultra and am using phone link app to transfer photos from phone to computer. I have Windows 10. I've been clicking on the picture for a long time to select and when I let go, it doesn't move and hangs. I couldn't do anything on my phone via phone...
  7. Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link

Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link: I have a samsung galaxy S22 ultra and am using phone link app to transfer photos from phone to computer. I have Windows 10. I've been clicking on the picture for a long time to select and when I let go, it doesn't move and hangs. I couldn't do anything on my phone via phone...
  8. Samsung frozen after using phone link

Samsung frozen after using phone link: I have a samsung galaxy s22 and was using the phone link app to transfer a photo from my phone to my computer. I have Windows 10. I long clicked on the photo to select and when I let go, it didn't move and it was frozen. I couldn't do anything on my phone through phone link,...
  9. Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions

Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions: Where is the "cache" for this app stored. In the phone or in the Your Phone app? I have a Samsung Note 20 phone and Windows 11 PC. I successfully linked my phone to the "Your Phone" app and it works as expected except for two things. At one point I had a Samsung holiday theme...
  10. Help linking Samsung to Your Phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help linking Samsung to Your Phone: [ATTACH] I am having great difficulty trying to get this Your Phone to work. I am trying to link my Note 20 to the Your Phone app, but no matter what I do when I open the app on Windows I get the error that it cant connect. I have tried everything from resetting the app,...