Windows 10: Samsung Galaxy Book 12 won't connect to Wi-Fi (Windows 10 v 1803)

Discus and support Samsung Galaxy Book 12 won't connect to Wi-Fi (Windows 10 v 1803) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello My Samsung Galaxy Book 12 (sm-w720nzkbxar 128GB) had stopped connecting to Wi-Fi and does not recognize any networks. Even in settings there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ItamarCohen2, Jun 10, 2019 at 10:22 AM.

1. Samsung Galaxy Book 12 won't connect to Wi-Fi (Windows 10 v 1803)

Hello

My Samsung Galaxy Book 12 (sm-w720nzkbxar 128GB) had stopped connecting to Wi-Fi and does not recognize any networks.

Even in settings there is no options for Wi-Fi (only airplane mode and bluetooth).

I have it almost a year and it was perfectly fine until not long ago.

Microsoft Support representative suggested an update to Windows 10 Home from version 1803 to version 1809.

Does this tablet supports the more-up-to-date version?

How do I do execute an update with no Wi-Fi connection?

Thank you very much!

Itamar

:)

2. Brink Win User

Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces Windows 10 Galaxy Book

Source: Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces the Galaxy Book with Windows 10 - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

3. Smokey59 Win User
    Connecting to mobile wi-fi hotspot on Samsung Galaxy S8

Hello Franco,

When I put the phone in Mobile Hotspot, and I look at the Wireless Network Connection on my laptop, it does show the Galaxy S8.

The error that I get is Windows is unable to connect to Galaxy S8.

The other item that I have is a Samsung Galaxy E Tablet but it does not show the Galaxy S8, it is not a wi-fi tablet, it only connects to my home

wi-fi.

I hope that I have answered your questions.

I will wait for your response.

Thanks

4. Smokey59 Win User

Samsung Galaxy Book 12 won't connect to Wi-Fi (Windows 10 v 1803)

Connecting to mobile wi-fi hotspot on Samsung Galaxy S8

Hello,

I am using a laptop Windows 7 and I want to take it to my cottage and connect to my mobile wi-fi hotspot on my Samsung Galaxy S8 and it is unable to connect to the hotspot on my phone.

I can't connect my Samsung Tab E to the mobile wi-fi hotspot either.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what I am doing incorrectly.

Thanks

Michele

Thema:

Samsung Galaxy Book 12 won't connect to Wi-Fi (Windows 10 v 1803)

1. Samsung Galaxy Book 12 won't connect to Wi-Fi (Windows 10 v 1803) - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy Book

2. Samsung Galaxy Book 12 won't connect to Wi-Fi (Windows 10 v 1803)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Samsung Galaxy Book 12 won't connect to Wi-Fi (Windows 10 v 1803): Hello My Samsung Galaxy Book 12 (sm-w720nzkbxar 128GB) had stopped connecting to Wi-Fi and does not recognize any networks. Even in settings there is no options for Wi-Fi (only airplane mode and bluetooth). I have it almost a year and it was perfectly fine until not long...
  3. Samsung Galaxy Book 2 (Verizon)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung Galaxy Book 2 (Verizon): I purchased the galaxy book 2 from verizon. The system specs are listed below. I switched out of Windows 10 Home S mode to Windows 10 Home in order to install apps from outside the store. However, many programs fail to install. Western Digital Discovery, Bitdefender,...
  4. wi-fi connection

wi-fi connection: My wife's computer is running Windows 10 same as this one but it doesn't have the capability to connect with wi fi. is there an app that I can purchase and download to a thumb drive so that I can transfer to the other computer....
  5. Wi Fi connections

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi Fi connections: My laptop connection to the WIFI hub disconnects when I connect an HP 1200 printer and vice versa. I can only use one or the other at one time. It was working fine until today and not sure what might have changed....
  6. Samsung galaxy book keyboard not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung galaxy book keyboard not connecting: I have a Samsung galaxy book 10.6 and the keyboard doesn't connect all of a sudden, (I have tablet mode off) when I attach the keyboard it doesn't work. I also if nothing works I want to get a new keyboard that attaches to my laptop to replace the previous one but can't find...
  7. Wi-Fi Connectivity

Wi-Fi Connectivity: After Windows 10 upgrade on my HP P7-1420t I lost my ability to connect to Wi-Fi. Network Adapters listed in Device Manager: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, Wan Miniports - IKEv2, IP, IPv6, L2TP, PPPOE, PPTP, SSTP and Network Monitor. Any help in regaining my Wi-Fi...
  8. No Wi-Fi connection Window 10

No Wi-Fi connection Window 10: Hi, I have no Wi-Fi connection, and when I check IP Configuration it states...................... Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi : Media state......................................... : Media disconnected Connection Specific DNS Suffix : Wireless LAN adapter Local Area...
  9. No wi fi connection

No wi fi connection: Cannot open wi fi on my sony vaio. Laptop recently updated and now shows wi fi as switched off. Have tried all network connections but cannot find a way to switch wi fi on. Help please 85760
  10. No wi-fi connection

No wi-fi connection: This isn't specifically about Win10, but maybe someone can help. This morning when I tried to go online with Wi-Fi on my desktop, it said there was no connection. Something about no IP name. It worked fine last night. The modem is not the problem, it worked fine on my tablet....