Windows 10: Samsung Galaxy Book 12 won't connect to Wi-Fi (Windows 10 v 1803)

Discus and support Samsung Galaxy Book 12 won't connect to Wi-Fi (Windows 10 v 1803) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello My Samsung Galaxy Book 12 (sm-w720nzkbxar 128GB) had stopped connecting to Wi-Fi and does not recognize any networks. Even in settings there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ItamarCohen2, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Samsung Galaxy Book 12 won't connect to Wi-Fi (Windows 10 v 1803)

Hello

My Samsung Galaxy Book 12 (sm-w720nzkbxar 128GB) had stopped connecting to Wi-Fi and does not recognize any networks.

Even in settings there is no options for Wi-Fi (only airplane mode and bluetooth).

I have it almost a year and it was perfectly fine until not long ago.

Microsoft Support representative suggested an update to Windows 10 Home from version 1803 to version 1809.

Does this tablet supports the more-up-to-date version?

How do I do execute an update with no Wi-Fi connection?

Thank you very much!

Itamar

:)

ItamarCohen2, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces Windows 10 Galaxy Book

Source: Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces the Galaxy Book with Windows 10 - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

Brink, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Smokey59 Win User
    Connecting to mobile wi-fi hotspot on Samsung Galaxy S8

Hello Franco,

When I put the phone in Mobile Hotspot, and I look at the Wireless Network Connection on my laptop, it does show the Galaxy S8.

The error that I get is Windows is unable to connect to Galaxy S8.

The other item that I have is a Samsung Galaxy E Tablet but it does not show the Galaxy S8, it is not a wi-fi tablet, it only connects to my home

wi-fi.

I hope that I have answered your questions.

I will wait for your response.

Thanks

Smokey59, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Smokey59 Win User

Samsung Galaxy Book 12 won't connect to Wi-Fi (Windows 10 v 1803)

Connecting to mobile wi-fi hotspot on Samsung Galaxy S8

Hello,

I am using a laptop Windows 7 and I want to take it to my cottage and connect to my mobile wi-fi hotspot on my Samsung Galaxy S8 and it is unable to connect to the hotspot on my phone.

I can't connect my Samsung Tab E to the mobile wi-fi hotspot either.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what I am doing incorrectly.

Thanks

Michele

Smokey59, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Samsung Galaxy Book 12 won't connect to Wi-Fi (Windows 10 v 1803)

1. Samsung Galaxy Book 12 won't connect to Wi-Fi (Windows 10 v 1803) - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy Book

2. Windows on ARM. SD Card Driver issue on Samsung Galaxy Book Go Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows on ARM. SD Card Driver issue on Samsung Galaxy Book Go Wi-Fi: I love the Windows on ARM Devices. I am using Samsung Galaxy Book Go laptop. But now I am facing a problem. SD CARD keeps disconnecting continuously on my machine. This is a driver issue. Bacause my SD CARD works fine on my mobile and my intel machines. Hope we get a fix...
  3. Windows on ARM. SD Card Driver issue on Samsung Galaxy Book Go Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows on ARM. SD Card Driver issue on Samsung Galaxy Book Go Wi-Fi: I love the Windows on ARM Devices. I am using Samsung Galaxy Book Go laptop. But now I am facing a problem. SD CARD keeps disconnecting continuously on my machine. This is a driver issue. Bacause my SD CARD works fine on my mobile and my intel machines. Hope we get a fix...
  4. Samsung Galaxy Book GO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Galaxy Book GO: Estou a algum tempo tentando uma ISO para esse modelo, dei uma pesquisada e ele fala que tem que ser a versão ARM do Windows 10 ou 11, mas no site não consigo baixar, conseguem me auxiliar para baixar essa ISO? Preciso em PT-BR. Muito obrigado desde ja....
  5. Samsung Galaxy Book GO

Samsung Galaxy Book GO: Estou a algum tempo tentando uma ISO para esse modelo, dei uma pesquisada e ele fala que tem que ser a versão ARM do Windows 10 ou 11, mas no site não consigo baixar, conseguem me auxiliar para baixar essa ISO? Preciso em PT-BR. Muito obrigado desde ja....
  6. Samsung galaxy book pro

Samsung galaxy book pro: So I have done hard reset and been a black screen and blue flashing light on site for a day and night when the computer dies it comes up with message saying attempt failed to reset before this I see the windows get started screen but after says that message and then says...
  7. Samsung galaxy book s

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Samsung galaxy book s: Can anyone pls help Samsung costumer service are a bunch of idiots. My laptop has been turning of and on without any warnings i have check for any virus or malware but there is nothing, i have done a factory reset but that did not help ether i did i reinstall of the same...
  8. Samsung Galaxy Book with Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Samsung Galaxy Book with Windows 10 Home: I have a Samsung Galaxy Book that came with Windows 10 Home installed. I have a small home network (Microsoft), using computers with Windows10 & Windows 7. I have set the file sharing options same as on my other computers. But whenever I try to access a folder on another...
  9. Samsung Galaxy Book 12 won't connect to Wi-Fi (Windows 10 v 1803)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Samsung Galaxy Book 12 won't connect to Wi-Fi (Windows 10 v 1803): Hello My Samsung Galaxy Book 12 (sm-w720nzkbxar 128GB) had stopped connecting to Wi-Fi and does not recognize any networks. Even in settings there is no options for Wi-Fi (only airplane mode and bluetooth). I have it almost a year and it was perfectly fine until not long...
  10. Samsung galaxy book keyboard not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung galaxy book keyboard not connecting: I have a Samsung galaxy book 10.6 and the keyboard doesn't connect all of a sudden, (I have tablet mode off) when I attach the keyboard it doesn't work. I also if nothing works I want to get a new keyboard that attaches to my laptop to replace the previous one but can't find...