Windows 10: Samsung Galaxy Book 2 (Verizon)

Discus and support Samsung Galaxy Book 2 (Verizon) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased the galaxy book 2 from verizon. The system specs are listed below. I switched out of Windows 10 Home S mode to Windows 10 Home in order to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aww1021850, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Samsung Galaxy Book 2 (Verizon)

I purchased the galaxy book 2 from verizon. The system specs are listed below. I switched out of Windows 10 Home S mode to Windows 10 Home in order to install apps from outside the store. However, many programs fail to install. Western Digital Discovery, Bitdefender, Realtimes...ect. They give no error codes. What seems to be the problem. The computer can run Office 365 so I am sure it can run these programs. WD Discovery at least. What seems to be the problem? Please help.

• 12-inch, 2,160 x 1,440 pixel OLED touchscreen.
    • Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor.
    • 4GB of RAM.
    • 128GB of storage.
    • 8-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera.
    • 2 USB-C ports, microSD card slot, 3.5mm headphone jack.
    • 11.32-inches x 7.89-inches x 0.30-inches.
    • 1.75lbs (without keyboard)

:)

aww1021850, Dec 12, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces Windows 10 Galaxy Book

Source: Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces the Galaxy Book with Windows 10 - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 12, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Samsung Announces Galaxy Book 12 Enterprise 2-in-1 Solution

Samsung Electronics America, Inc. today announced pre-order sales and availability of Samsung Galaxy Book 12 with Windows 10 Pro, a 2-in-1 device that offers highly mobile workforces style, performance and productivity. Galaxy Book will be available for pre-order through select resellers beginning April 21 for $1429, which includes an S Pen and Keyboard Case, as well as Samsung's enterprise solutions, services and support. Device shipments will begin May 23.

"We see tremendous growth and potential for 2-in-1s in the enterprise, particularly in vertical markets like sales, finance, healthcare and retail industries where users move frequently between collaboration and productivity mode," said Kevin Gilroy, executive vice president of enterprise mobility at Samsung Electronics America. "Galaxy Book helps Windows 10 Pro users make an impression with a stylish and flexible device that's backed by the power, security and reliability of our Galaxy foundation."

Samsung Galaxy Book 2 (Verizon) 2e6e7108869e_thm.jpg

The Galaxy Book 12 features 7th Generation Intel Core processing power with Windows 10 Pro for productive PC-level performance. It also comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage capacity with the option to add additional storage using a microSD card1. The Galaxy Book 12 has a fast-charging, long-lasting battery that powers it through a full business day.

Galaxy Book 12 for the enterprise is built on Windows 10 Pro, giving its users everything they need to keep up with the speed of business. It also features Samsung Flow2, which allows Galaxy smartphone users to wirelessly tether their smartphone and Galaxy Book to easily transfer and sync documents, as well as read and respond to messages and notifications. Samsung Flow brings an additional level of security to Galaxy Book, by turning users' Galaxy smartphones into authentication devices. It also can leverage the Galaxy smartphone's WiFi hotspot for on-the-go LTE access.

The multifunctional S Pen is designed for the Galaxy Book 12 users to have a more convenient and natural writing experience for note-taking, editing and drawing. The backlit keyboard cover has curved, well-spaced keys and a large touchpad for easy maneuvering. The cover also allows for Galaxy Book to be set up in various angles ('PC', 'Easel' and 'Note' mode) based on optimal comfort and use.

Samsung Galaxy Book 2 (Verizon) ce3bb1bbea17_thm.jpg

btarunr, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Samsung Galaxy Book 2 (Verizon)

Surface Pro WiFi connection to Samsung Galaxy S5 Phone Hotspot on Verizon

I have a brand-new Surface Pro 4 which will not connect to the Hotspot on my Samsung Galaxy S5 on Verizon.

The surface finds the phone as an available network but after entering the password, the only information I get is "Can't connect to this network".

Are these devices compatible?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Paul

PaulVOrmondBeach, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Samsung Galaxy Book 2 (Verizon)

1. Samsung Galaxy Book 2 (Verizon) - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy Book

2. Samsung Galaxy Book GO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Galaxy Book GO: Estou a algum tempo tentando uma ISO para esse modelo, dei uma pesquisada e ele fala que tem que ser a versão ARM do Windows 10 ou 11, mas no site não consigo baixar, conseguem me auxiliar para baixar essa ISO? Preciso em PT-BR. Muito obrigado desde ja....
  3. Samsung Galaxy Book GO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Galaxy Book GO: Estou a algum tempo tentando uma ISO para esse modelo, dei uma pesquisada e ele fala que tem que ser a versão ARM do Windows 10 ou 11, mas no site não consigo baixar, conseguem me auxiliar para baixar essa ISO? Preciso em PT-BR. Muito obrigado desde ja....
  4. Samsung galaxy book pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung galaxy book pro: So I have done hard reset and been a black screen and blue flashing light on site for a day and night when the computer dies it comes up with message saying attempt failed to reset before this I see the windows get started screen but after says that message and then says...
  5. Samsung galaxy book pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung galaxy book pro: So I have done hard reset and been a black screen and blue flashing light on site for a day and night when the computer dies it comes up with message saying attempt failed to reset before this I see the windows get started screen but after says that message and then says...
  6. Samsung galaxy book s

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Samsung galaxy book s: Can anyone pls help Samsung costumer service are a bunch of idiots. My laptop has been turning of and on without any warnings i have check for any virus or malware but there is nothing, i have done a factory reset but that did not help ether i did i reinstall of the same...
  7. Antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Book S

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Book S: Greetings, I have tried "ALMOST" all the AV in Microsoft store and none of them will run on this version of Windows. Does anyone know of any vendor that has ported their product onto windows on ARM? I have even PAID for McAfee, but again it fails three quarters of the...
  8. New Samsung Galaxy Book Flex, Galaxy Book Flex α, and Galaxy Book Ion

in Windows 10 News
    New Samsung Galaxy Book Flex, Galaxy Book Flex α, and Galaxy Book Ion: Over the last month, it's become clear that we rely on our technology more than ever before. Our mobile devices keep us connected to our loved ones, coworkers, and classmates. They help us stay organized, on-task, and in-the-loop. They let us shop from bed, keep up with the...
  9. Samsung Book 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung Book 2: Hi I would like to go back to regular window 10 pro on my samsung Book 2. please anybody help. Now it on Window 10 pro Insider Preview. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-book-2/994aaacc-358c-47c1-9ffe-91ee145591e5
  10. Samsung galaxy book keyboard not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung galaxy book keyboard not connecting: I have a Samsung galaxy book 10.6 and the keyboard doesn't connect all of a sudden, (I have tablet mode off) when I attach the keyboard it doesn't work. I also if nothing works I want to get a new keyboard that attaches to my laptop to replace the previous one but can't find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung galaxy book 2 verizon

2. galaxy book 2 verizon

3. verizon samsung galaxy book 2