Windows 10: Samsung galaxy book flex2 5G - Cellular Adaptor disappear after update

Discus and support Samsung galaxy book flex2 5G - Cellular Adaptor disappear after update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have buy a new Samsung galaxy book flex2 5G which is release on 2021 Feb I have using it normally with a cellular network before windows update, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Violecky, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Violecky Win User

Samsung galaxy book flex2 5G - Cellular Adaptor disappear after update

I have buy a new Samsung galaxy book flex2 5G which is release on 2021 Feb

I have using it normally with a cellular network before windows update,
    but after a window update require reboot, my cellular network control is disappear.

I have check my computer's Device Manager and compare with a shop Demo
    - Network adapters> Samsung Mobile Broadband Adapter [This device is disappear]

It makes a result I can't found the "Cellular option" in "Settings> Network and Internet"

Also, there are any disabled cellular device in "Change adapter settings"

==Below topics is not related with my problem. Those are having the wrong setting with a right devices or drivers==

https://www.howto-connect.com/fix-cellular-missing-from-network-internet-in-windows-10/
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cellular-settings-in-windows-10-905568ff-7f31-3013-efc7-3f396ac92cd7

====================

Device : Samsung galaxy book flex2 5G
    Windows : Windows 10 Home edition

Updates: up to date on 2021-Feb-26
    Version: Window 10 Version 20H2

Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

:)

Violecky, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Samsung Galaxy Fold and Galaxy S10 5G Coming Soon

UPDATE 4/22: Samsung to Postpone the Launch of the Galaxy Fold

Source: https://news.samsung.com/us/galaxy-f...le-leadership/

Brink, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Samsung extends security updates for Galaxy devices to four years

Source: Samsung Takes Galaxy Security to the Next Level by Extending Updates - Samsung US Newsroom

Brink, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

New Samsung Galaxy Book Flex, Galaxy Book Flex α, and Galaxy Book Ion

Source: New Galaxy Computing Portfolio Offers a Device for Everyone - Samsung US Newsroom

See also: Now available: Samsung Galaxy Book Flex and Samsung Galaxy Book Ion | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Samsung galaxy book flex2 5G - Cellular Adaptor disappear after update - Similar Threads - Samsung galaxy book

2. Samsung Galaxy Book S Refuses up Update to 20H2!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung Galaxy Book S Refuses up Update to 20H2!: Hello, like the title says, I can't get my Always Connected PC to install Windows 10 20H2, it's currently sitting on version 1909. I've tried: 1. Using the Upgrade Assistant Doesn't Work. 2. Downloading Mounting the ISO file It doesn't get passed Choose What you Keep,...
  3. Antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Book S

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Book S: Greetings, I have tried "ALMOST" all the AV in Microsoft store and none of them will run on this version of Windows. Does anyone know of any vendor that has ported their product onto windows on ARM? I have even PAID for McAfee, but again it fails three quarters of the...
  4. New Samsung Galaxy Book Flex, Galaxy Book Flex α, and Galaxy Book Ion

in Windows 10 News
    New Samsung Galaxy Book Flex, Galaxy Book Flex α, and Galaxy Book Ion: Over the last month, it's become clear that we rely on our technology more than ever before. Our mobile devices keep us connected to our loved ones, coworkers, and classmates. They help us stay organized, on-task, and in-the-loop. They let us shop from bed, keep up with the...
  5. Network adaptor disappears after updates

Network adaptor disappears after updates: Each time my laptop updates, when I turn it back on, I can't access WiFi. It tells me my only network connection is ethernet. The only way I've been able to fix this issue is by restoring my laptop to a point before the update and doing a network reset. Is there any way to...
  6. Samsung Galaxy Book with Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Samsung Galaxy Book with Windows 10 Home: I have a Samsung Galaxy Book that came with Windows 10 Home installed. I have a small home network (Microsoft), using computers with Windows10 & Windows 7. I have set the file sharing options same as on my other computers. But whenever I try to access a folder on another...
  7. Samsung Galaxy Book with Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Samsung Galaxy Book with Windows 10 Home: I have a Samsung Galaxy Book that came with Windows 10 Home installed. I have a small home network (Microsoft), using computers with Windows10 & Windows 7. I have set the file sharing options same as on my other computers. But whenever I try to access a folder on another...
  8. Samsung Galaxy Fold and Galaxy S10 5G Coming Soon

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Galaxy Fold and Galaxy S10 5G Coming Soon: Spring is an exciting time for consumers and Samsung. Soon, we will introduce not one, but two, of the biggest leaps forward in mobile innovation: Starting tomorrow, anyone who has registered on Samsung.com to receive more information about Galaxy Fold will be given an...
  9. Samsung Galaxy Book 2 (Verizon)

Samsung Galaxy Book 2 (Verizon): I purchased the galaxy book 2 from verizon. The system specs are listed below. I switched out of Windows 10 Home S mode to Windows 10 Home in order to install apps from outside the store. However, many programs fail to install. Western Digital Discovery, Bitdefender,...
  10. Samsung galaxy book keyboard not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung galaxy book keyboard not connecting: I have a Samsung galaxy book 10.6 and the keyboard doesn't connect all of a sudden, (I have tablet mode off) when I attach the keyboard it doesn't work. I also if nothing works I want to get a new keyboard that attaches to my laptop to replace the previous one but can't find...