Windows 10: Samsung Galaxy Book GO

Discus and support Samsung Galaxy Book GO in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Estou a algum tempo tentando uma ISO para esse modelo, dei uma pesquisada e ele fala que tem que ser a versão ARM do Windows 10 ou 11, mas no site não... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dayleon Dick1, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Samsung Galaxy Book GO

Estou a algum tempo tentando uma ISO para esse modelo, dei uma pesquisada e ele fala que tem que ser a versão ARM do Windows 10 ou 11, mas no site não consigo baixar, conseguem me auxiliar para baixar essa ISO? Preciso em PT-BR. Muito obrigado desde ja.

:)

Dayleon Dick1, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

New Samsung Galaxy Book and Galaxy Book Odyssey

Source: [Infographic] Enjoy All-Day Productivity and Connectivity With the Galaxy Book and Galaxy Book Odyssey – Samsung Global Newsroom

Brink, Feb 1, 2023
  3. Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Book S - which came loaded with Windows Home version 1903. After going through 4 different machines due to sloppy Samsung workman ship, I eventually settled with the current Galaxy Book S and purchased Windows 10 pro - still version 1903 listed. every time Windows updated, it would disrupt the Galaxy Book S display - blue screen only. Reboot multiple times to get to BIOS to reset to Factory. Just attempted to update windows again, and received the same (windows can't detect when ready to install update after download. I have reset to Factory again but cannot run up-to-date browsers without error codes about update system. Samsung Tech Support is useless. I assume this problem needs Level 2 Windows tech to write around the issue for updates unless someone knows a simple workaround. The Samsung Galaxy Book S uses Snapdragon 8cx @ 2.84GHz - 8.0 GB RAM - 64-bit processor - and a 268 GB harddrive. Nevertheless, its an expenses BRICK if it can't be updated.

Suggestions?

DanGeiger1, Feb 1, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Samsung Galaxy Book GO

New Samsung Galaxy Book Flex, Galaxy Book Flex α, and Galaxy Book Ion

Source: New Galaxy Computing Portfolio Offers a Device for Everyone - Samsung US Newsroom

See also: Now available: Samsung Galaxy Book Flex and Samsung Galaxy Book Ion | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

Samsung Galaxy Book GO

1. Samsung Galaxy Book GO - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy Book

2. Unable to update Samsung Galaxy Book Go

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update Samsung Galaxy Book Go: I bought a Samsung Galaxy Book Go wifi about 2 weeks ago. It is a arm64 laptop. When I try to update it, it gets stuck on the Samsung Galaxy with a spinning wheel. The version of Windows 11 that comes with is 22H2 as it was when it was released last year. The only way I can...
  3. Unable to update Samsung Galaxy Book Go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update Samsung Galaxy Book Go: I bought a Samsung Galaxy Book Go wifi about 2 weeks ago. It is a arm64 laptop. When I try to update it, it gets stuck on the Samsung Galaxy with a spinning wheel. The version of Windows 11 that comes with is 22H2 as it was when it was released last year. The only way I can...
  4. Samsung Galaxy Book Go Windows Install Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Galaxy Book Go Windows Install Not Working: I recently bought a 2021 Samsung Galaxy Book Go to flip, windows would only boot to recovery. I erased the drive though diskpart not realizing these use ARM based software and it can be difficult to source. After downloading the windows 11 ISO from UUP DUMP I got it to boot...
  5. Samsung Galaxy Book Go Windows Install Not Working

Samsung Galaxy Book Go Windows Install Not Working: I recently bought a 2021 Samsung Galaxy Book Go to flip, windows would only boot to recovery. I erased the drive though diskpart not realizing these use ARM based software and it can be difficult to source. After downloading the windows 11 ISO from UUP DUMP I got it to boot...
  6. Samsung Galaxy Book GO

Samsung Galaxy Book GO: Estou a algum tempo tentando uma ISO para esse modelo, dei uma pesquisada e ele fala que tem que ser a versão ARM do Windows 10 ou 11, mas no site não consigo baixar, conseguem me auxiliar para baixar essa ISO? Preciso em PT-BR. Muito obrigado desde ja....
  7. Samsung galaxy book pro

Samsung galaxy book pro: So I have done hard reset and been a black screen and blue flashing light on site for a day and night when the computer dies it comes up with message saying attempt failed to reset before this I see the windows get started screen but after says that message and then says...
  8. Galaxy Book Go

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Galaxy Book Go: I have a brand new Book Go with these stats:Device name DESKTOP-CGISR2Q Processor Snapdragon TM 7c Gen 2 @ 2.55 GHz 2.55 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.68 GB usable Device ID ED569CA1-8D82-4CE9-886C-02D06247EE9A Product ID 00356-02518-30649-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating...
  9. Galaxy Book Go

Galaxy Book Go: I have a brand new Book Go with these stats:Device name DESKTOP-CGISR2Q Processor Snapdragon TM 7c Gen 2 @ 2.55 GHz 2.55 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.68 GB usable Device ID ED569CA1-8D82-4CE9-886C-02D06247EE9A Product ID 00356-02518-30649-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating...
  10. Samsung galaxy book s

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Samsung galaxy book s: Can anyone pls help Samsung costumer service are a bunch of idiots. My laptop has been turning of and on without any warnings i have check for any virus or malware but there is nothing, i have done a factory reset but that did not help ether i did i reinstall of the same...