Windows 10: Samsung Galaxy Book S Laptop - Is it compatible with Windows 10 Enterprise??

Discus and support Samsung Galaxy Book S Laptop - Is it compatible with Windows 10 Enterprise?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have the brand new Samsung Galaxy Book S laptop which is brilliant by the way, and it comes with Windows 10 Home. I need to know if this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidRobles2, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Samsung Galaxy Book S Laptop - Is it compatible with Windows 10 Enterprise??

Hi,

I have the brand new Samsung Galaxy Book S laptop which is brilliant by the way, and it comes with Windows 10 Home.

I need to know if this laptop is compatible with Windows 10 Enterprise as I need to migrate the machine onto my employers network and systems for full access to work stuff.

Will this laptop be compatible with Windows 10 Enterprise?

I'd like to know before I actually go through the process of installing Enterprise on it.

Thanks,

David

:)

DavidRobles2, Mar 13, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Samsung Announces Galaxy Book 12 Enterprise 2-in-1 Solution

Samsung Electronics America, Inc. today announced pre-order sales and availability of Samsung Galaxy Book 12 with Windows 10 Pro, a 2-in-1 device that offers highly mobile workforces style, performance and productivity. Galaxy Book will be available for pre-order through select resellers beginning April 21 for $1429, which includes an S Pen and Keyboard Case, as well as Samsung's enterprise solutions, services and support. Device shipments will begin May 23.

"We see tremendous growth and potential for 2-in-1s in the enterprise, particularly in vertical markets like sales, finance, healthcare and retail industries where users move frequently between collaboration and productivity mode," said Kevin Gilroy, executive vice president of enterprise mobility at Samsung Electronics America. "Galaxy Book helps Windows 10 Pro users make an impression with a stylish and flexible device that's backed by the power, security and reliability of our Galaxy foundation."

Samsung Galaxy Book S Laptop - Is it compatible with Windows 10 Enterprise?? 2e6e7108869e_thm.jpg

The Galaxy Book 12 features 7th Generation Intel Core processing power with Windows 10 Pro for productive PC-level performance. It also comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage capacity with the option to add additional storage using a microSD card1. The Galaxy Book 12 has a fast-charging, long-lasting battery that powers it through a full business day.

Galaxy Book 12 for the enterprise is built on Windows 10 Pro, giving its users everything they need to keep up with the speed of business. It also features Samsung Flow2, which allows Galaxy smartphone users to wirelessly tether their smartphone and Galaxy Book to easily transfer and sync documents, as well as read and respond to messages and notifications. Samsung Flow brings an additional level of security to Galaxy Book, by turning users' Galaxy smartphones into authentication devices. It also can leverage the Galaxy smartphone's WiFi hotspot for on-the-go LTE access.

The multifunctional S Pen is designed for the Galaxy Book 12 users to have a more convenient and natural writing experience for note-taking, editing and drawing. The backlit keyboard cover has curved, well-spaced keys and a large touchpad for easy maneuvering. The cover also allows for Galaxy Book to be set up in various angles ('PC', 'Easel' and 'Note' mode) based on optimal comfort and use.

Samsung Galaxy Book S Laptop - Is it compatible with Windows 10 Enterprise?? ce3bb1bbea17_thm.jpg

btarunr, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces Windows 10 Galaxy Book

Source: Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces the Galaxy Book with Windows 10 - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

Brink, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Samsung Galaxy Book S Laptop - Is it compatible with Windows 10 Enterprise??

Stylus - Samsung Galaxy Book

My stylus will no longer highlight in EPub apps and in internet browsers. It only acts as a cursor and scrolls the pages up/down/left/right.

Is there a setting to fix this? It suddenly changed yesterday with the Windows 10 version 1709 update. Any way to fix?

FYI: I have the Samsung Galaxy Book w/ Windows 10 OS

Javin Jacob, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Samsung Galaxy Book S Laptop - Is it compatible with Windows 10 Enterprise??

1. Samsung Galaxy Book S Laptop - Is it compatible with Windows 10 Enterprise?? - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy Book

2. fingerprint scanner not not compatible. samsung galaxy book

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint scanner not not compatible. samsung galaxy book: please help me fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-scanner-not-not-compatible-samsung/118a3d3e-6537-4968-82db-5f569fb15c21
  3. fingerprint scanner not not compatible. samsung galaxy book

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fingerprint scanner not not compatible. samsung galaxy book: please help me fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-scanner-not-not-compatible-samsung/118a3d3e-6537-4968-82db-5f569fb15c21
  4. Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro: I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Book S - which came loaded with Windows Home version 1903. After going through 4 different machines due to sloppy Samsung workman ship, I eventually settled with the current Galaxy Book S and purchased Windows 10 pro - still version 1903 listed....
  5. Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro: I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Book S - which came loaded with Windows Home version 1903. After going through 4 different machines due to sloppy Samsung workman ship, I eventually settled with the current Galaxy Book S and purchased Windows 10 pro - still version 1903 listed....
  6. Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Samsung galaxy book s

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Samsung galaxy book s: Can anyone pls help Samsung costumer service are a bunch of idiots. My laptop has been turning of and on without any warnings i have check for any virus or malware but there is nothing, i have done a factory reset but that did not help ether i did i reinstall of the same...
  8. Installing Windows ARM on Samsung Galaxy Book S

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows ARM on Samsung Galaxy Book S: Hello, everybody.I'm experiencing troubles with installing Windows Insider Preview for ARM on Samsung Galaxy Book SWhen I start installation it from the physical drive it hangs during initial boot. Same behavior when I start an instance of Windows installed via DISM under...
  9. Antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Book S

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Book S: Greetings, I have tried "ALMOST" all the AV in Microsoft store and none of them will run on this version of Windows. Does anyone know of any vendor that has ported their product onto windows on ARM? I have even PAID for McAfee, but again it fails three quarters of the...
  10. Samsung Galaxy Book S with Windows 10 passes certification

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Galaxy Book S with Windows 10 passes certification: A Geekbench listing last week revealed that Samsung is working on a new Galaxy Book with Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system. The alleged Samsung’s new Windows 10 device just appeared on Bluetooth certification site which pretty much confirms the mysterious Galaxy Space...