Windows 10: Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Book S - which came loaded with Windows Home version 1903. After going through 4 different machines due to sloppy Samsung... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanGeiger1, Jan 30, 2022.

1. Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Book S - which came loaded with Windows Home version 1903. After going through 4 different machines due to sloppy Samsung workman ship, I eventually settled with the current Galaxy Book S and purchased Windows 10 pro - still version 1903 listed. every time Windows updated, it would disrupt the Galaxy Book S display - blue screen only. Reboot multiple times to get to BIOS to reset to Factory. Just attempted to update windows again, and received the same windows can't detect when ready to install update after download. I have reset to Factory again but cannot run up

:)

DanGeiger1, Jan 30, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New Samsung Galaxy Book Pro

Source: Reclaim the Workday with Samsung Galaxy Book Pro - Samsung US Newsroom

Brink, Jan 30, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    New Samsung Galaxy Book Pro and Galaxy Book Pro 360

Source:

Brink, Jan 30, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro

New Samsung Galaxy Book Flex, Galaxy Book Flex α, and Galaxy Book Ion

Source: New Galaxy Computing Portfolio Offers a Device for Everyone - Samsung US Newsroom

See also: Now available: Samsung Galaxy Book Flex and Samsung Galaxy Book Ion | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jan 30, 2022
Thema:

Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro

1. Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy Book

2. Samsung galaxy book pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung galaxy book pro: So I have done hard reset and been a black screen and blue flashing light on site for a day and night when the computer dies it comes up with message saying attempt failed to reset before this I see the windows get started screen but after says that message and then says...
  3. Samsung galaxy book pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung galaxy book pro: So I have done hard reset and been a black screen and blue flashing light on site for a day and night when the computer dies it comes up with message saying attempt failed to reset before this I see the windows get started screen but after says that message and then says...
  4. Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro: I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Book S - which came loaded with Windows Home version 1903. After going through 4 different machines due to sloppy Samsung workman ship, I eventually settled with the current Galaxy Book S and purchased Windows 10 pro - still version 1903 listed....
  5. Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro: I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Book S - which came loaded with Windows Home version 1903. After going through 4 different machines due to sloppy Samsung workman ship, I eventually settled with the current Galaxy Book S and purchased Windows 10 pro - still version 1903 listed....
  6. Samsung galaxy book s

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Samsung galaxy book s: Can anyone pls help Samsung costumer service are a bunch of idiots. My laptop has been turning of and on without any warnings i have check for any virus or malware but there is nothing, i have done a factory reset but that did not help ether i did i reinstall of the same...
  7. Installing Windows ARM on Samsung Galaxy Book S

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows ARM on Samsung Galaxy Book S: Hello, everybody.I'm experiencing troubles with installing Windows Insider Preview for ARM on Samsung Galaxy Book SWhen I start installation it from the physical drive it hangs during initial boot. Same behavior when I start an instance of Windows installed via DISM under...
  8. Antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Book S

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Book S: Greetings, I have tried "ALMOST" all the AV in Microsoft store and none of them will run on this version of Windows. Does anyone know of any vendor that has ported their product onto windows on ARM? I have even PAID for McAfee, but again it fails three quarters of the...
  9. Windows 10 Pro upgrade on the Snapdragon 8CX in the samsung Galaxy Book S

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro upgrade on the Snapdragon 8CX in the samsung Galaxy Book S: Good Afternoon, Long time Mac user recently converting to Windows again, I have a custom built Windows PC 128gb of ram, AMD 2950x 16 core processor, 2080ti GPU, 16TB of storage that I run windows 10 pro on and video edit with. I recently bought the Samsung Galaxy Book...
  10. Samsung Galaxy Book S with Windows 10 passes certification

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Galaxy Book S with Windows 10 passes certification: A Geekbench listing last week revealed that Samsung is working on a new Galaxy Book with Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system. The alleged Samsung’s new Windows 10 device just appeared on Bluetooth certification site which pretty much confirms the mysterious Galaxy Space...