Windows 10: Samsung Galaxy Book Touchpad stops working after login and Windows 10 1809 update

Discus and support Samsung Galaxy Book Touchpad stops working after login and Windows 10 1809 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Windows 10 just updated from 1803 to 1809 and now my touchpad will only work prior to logging in. Once I login, the touchpad stops responding.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DVDBob, Jan 11, 2019.

1. DVDBob Win User

Samsung Galaxy Book Touchpad stops working after login and Windows 10 1809 update

My Windows 10 just updated from 1803 to 1809 and now my touchpad will only work prior to logging in. Once I login, the touchpad stops responding. When I check device manager, the HID-Compliant Mouse states it's working and all attempts at updating the driver end in the system telling me everything is up to date. The driver is dated 2006, so I'm not sure how up to date that really is, but I don't know what else to do. It worked fine prior to the 1809 update.

:)

DVDBob, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces Windows 10 Galaxy Book

Source: Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces the Galaxy Book with Windows 10 - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

Brink, Jan 11, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Samsung Announces Galaxy Book 12 Enterprise 2-in-1 Solution

Samsung Electronics America, Inc. today announced pre-order sales and availability of Samsung Galaxy Book 12 with Windows 10 Pro, a 2-in-1 device that offers highly mobile workforces style, performance and productivity. Galaxy Book will be available for pre-order through select resellers beginning April 21 for $1429, which includes an S Pen and Keyboard Case, as well as Samsung's enterprise solutions, services and support. Device shipments will begin May 23.

"We see tremendous growth and potential for 2-in-1s in the enterprise, particularly in vertical markets like sales, finance, healthcare and retail industries where users move frequently between collaboration and productivity mode," said Kevin Gilroy, executive vice president of enterprise mobility at Samsung Electronics America. "Galaxy Book helps Windows 10 Pro users make an impression with a stylish and flexible device that's backed by the power, security and reliability of our Galaxy foundation."

Samsung Galaxy Book Touchpad stops working after login and Windows 10 1809 update 2e6e7108869e_thm.jpg

The Galaxy Book 12 features 7th Generation Intel Core processing power with Windows 10 Pro for productive PC-level performance. It also comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage capacity with the option to add additional storage using a microSD card1. The Galaxy Book 12 has a fast-charging, long-lasting battery that powers it through a full business day.

Galaxy Book 12 for the enterprise is built on Windows 10 Pro, giving its users everything they need to keep up with the speed of business. It also features Samsung Flow2, which allows Galaxy smartphone users to wirelessly tether their smartphone and Galaxy Book to easily transfer and sync documents, as well as read and respond to messages and notifications. Samsung Flow brings an additional level of security to Galaxy Book, by turning users' Galaxy smartphones into authentication devices. It also can leverage the Galaxy smartphone's WiFi hotspot for on-the-go LTE access.

The multifunctional S Pen is designed for the Galaxy Book 12 users to have a more convenient and natural writing experience for note-taking, editing and drawing. The backlit keyboard cover has curved, well-spaced keys and a large touchpad for easy maneuvering. The cover also allows for Galaxy Book to be set up in various angles ('PC', 'Easel' and 'Note' mode) based on optimal comfort and use.

Samsung Galaxy Book Touchpad stops working after login and Windows 10 1809 update ce3bb1bbea17_thm.jpg

btarunr, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Samsung Galaxy Book Touchpad stops working after login and Windows 10 1809 update

Stylus - Samsung Galaxy Book

My stylus will no longer highlight in EPub apps and in internet browsers. It only acts as a cursor and scrolls the pages up/down/left/right.

Is there a setting to fix this? It suddenly changed yesterday with the Windows 10 version 1709 update. Any way to fix?

FYI: I have the Samsung Galaxy Book w/ Windows 10 OS

Javin Jacob, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Samsung Galaxy Book Touchpad stops working after login and Windows 10 1809 update

1. Samsung Galaxy Book Touchpad stops working after login and Windows 10 1809 update - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy Book

2. Samsung Galaxy Book Go Windows Install Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Galaxy Book Go Windows Install Not Working: I recently bought a 2021 Samsung Galaxy Book Go to flip, windows would only boot to recovery. I erased the drive though diskpart not realizing these use ARM based software and it can be difficult to source. After downloading the windows 11 ISO from UUP DUMP I got it to boot...
  3. Samsung Galaxy Book GO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Galaxy Book GO: Estou a algum tempo tentando uma ISO para esse modelo, dei uma pesquisada e ele fala que tem que ser a versão ARM do Windows 10 ou 11, mas no site não consigo baixar, conseguem me auxiliar para baixar essa ISO? Preciso em PT-BR. Muito obrigado desde ja....
  4. Samsung Galaxy Book GO

Samsung Galaxy Book GO: Estou a algum tempo tentando uma ISO para esse modelo, dei uma pesquisada e ele fala que tem que ser a versão ARM do Windows 10 ou 11, mas no site não consigo baixar, conseguem me auxiliar para baixar essa ISO? Preciso em PT-BR. Muito obrigado desde ja....
  5. Samsung galaxy book pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung galaxy book pro: So I have done hard reset and been a black screen and blue flashing light on site for a day and night when the computer dies it comes up with message saying attempt failed to reset before this I see the windows get started screen but after says that message and then says...
  6. Samsung galaxy book pro

Samsung galaxy book pro: So I have done hard reset and been a black screen and blue flashing light on site for a day and night when the computer dies it comes up with message saying attempt failed to reset before this I see the windows get started screen but after says that message and then says...
  7. Samsung galaxy book s

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Samsung galaxy book s: Can anyone pls help Samsung costumer service are a bunch of idiots. My laptop has been turning of and on without any warnings i have check for any virus or malware but there is nothing, i have done a factory reset but that did not help ether i did i reinstall of the same...
  8. Touchpad on a Samsung Galaxy Book Flex NP950Q stops working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad on a Samsung Galaxy Book Flex NP950Q stops working: Hi, suddenly the touchpad of my Galaxy Book Flex stopped working. The touchscreen and the S-Pen continue to work, so it is still manageable. It happened after a Windows update, but I'm not sure if there is some relation to this I'm now at 20H2 build 19042.685. fn-F5 key...
  9. Samsung Galaxy Book with Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Samsung Galaxy Book with Windows 10 Home: I have a Samsung Galaxy Book that came with Windows 10 Home installed. I have a small home network (Microsoft), using computers with Windows10 & Windows 7. I have set the file sharing options same as on my other computers. But whenever I try to access a folder on another...
  10. Samsung Galaxy Book with Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Samsung Galaxy Book with Windows 10 Home: I have a Samsung Galaxy Book that came with Windows 10 Home installed. I have a small home network (Microsoft), using computers with Windows10 & Windows 7. I have set the file sharing options same as on my other computers. But whenever I try to access a folder on another...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touchpad stopprd working samsung galaxy book

2. samsung galaxy book touchpad driver

3. galaxy book 2 touchpad not working

4. samsung galaxy book touchpad working,
  5. windows 10 1809 touchpad,
  6. do you need drivers samsung galaxy 12 book touchpad