Windows 10: Samsung Galaxy Book2 / Windows 10 stuck on Samsung screen

Discus and support Samsung Galaxy Book2 / Windows 10 stuck on Samsung screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did a factory reset complete wipe on a Samsung Galaxy Book2. Windows 10 is the operating system that was preforming the factory reset. Up on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by UngovernableMike, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Samsung Galaxy Book2 / Windows 10 stuck on Samsung screen

I did a factory reset complete wipe on a Samsung Galaxy Book2. Windows 10 is the operating system that was preforming the factory reset. Up on finishing the factory reset when the Galaxy Book2 was restarting it went to the Samsung Galaxy Book2 logo screen. And that as far as it will go. It will not finish loading windows or anything else. It stays that way until you either power it down and then we start it and it goes right back to that same screen or the battery dies.

Is there a solution to this that can get back to where Windows 10 finished loading and works properly.

:)

UngovernableMike, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2

Source: Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2, an always on, always connected 2-in-1 PC with Snapdragon 850 - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2

Source: Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2, an always on, always connected 2-in-1 PC with Snapdragon 850 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Nov 3, 2020
  4. 7thSense Win User

Samsung Galaxy Book2 / Windows 10 stuck on Samsung screen

Samsung Galaxy X to connect to computer?

The Samsung Galaxy phones are using Android. This is a Windows Phone forum.

I suggest you search for an Android (or Samsung specific) forum to post this question in.

7thSense, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Samsung Galaxy Book2 / Windows 10 stuck on Samsung screen

1. Samsung Galaxy Book2 / Windows 10 stuck on Samsung screen - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy Book2

2. Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says...: Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says "This option is currently unavailable". How to fix this issue?...
  3. Laptop logins not working after update. Samsung Galaxy book2 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop logins not working after update. Samsung Galaxy book2 pro: After updating yesterday/today it required password. It wouldn't let me login with fingerprint and said pin was unavailable.I went into settings and selected pin, it required me to login again but wouldn't allow me to do so with my personal outlook email, which I usually use...
  4. Laptop logins not working after update. Samsung Galaxy book2 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop logins not working after update. Samsung Galaxy book2 pro: After updating yesterday/today it required password. It wouldn't let me login with fingerprint and said pin was unavailable.I went into settings and selected pin, it required me to login again but wouldn't allow me to do so with my personal outlook email, which I usually use...
  5. Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro: Hi,My Galaxy Book2 Pro came with a Win11, but I installed a Win10 on it instead.Today I found out that the speaker is not working. Then I tried to uninstall the audio driver on Device manager, but couldn't find it. No changes were applied after scanning for hardware changes....
  6. Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro: Hi,My Galaxy Book2 Pro came with a Win11, but I installed a Win10 on it instead.Today I found out that the speaker is not working. Then I tried to uninstall the audio driver on Device manager, but couldn't find it. No changes were applied after scanning for hardware changes....
  7. Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10

Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10: Anybody using Samsung Galaxy Buds (original model, not +) with a PC? Buds are paired with the PC and device settings say Connected. They are not listed in the available Sound devices, however - just the PC speakers. The Galaxy Buds Manager Windows app correctly displays the...
  9. samsung galaxy s6

samsung galaxy s6: sinse the recent update win 10 does not recognise my samsung galaxy s6. i had no problems prior to the update. usb recognition does not work yet recognises other such as controller. please advize....
  10. Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2: [ATTACH] Samsung Galaxy Book2 with included pen and keyboard Today’s workforce, along with the tech industry, is changing. More and more consumers are trading in traditional laptops and PCs for devices that do more – in both form factor and performance. Workers, consumers...