Windows 10: Samsung Galaxy Buds crash the Windows Audio Service

Discus and support Samsung Galaxy Buds crash the Windows Audio Service in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought Samsung Galaxy Bluetooth earbuds from the Microsoft store, and connected them to my laptop. However, when I connect the earbuds to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MikeLNH, Dec 11, 2019.

1. MikeLNH Win User

Samsung Galaxy Buds crash the Windows Audio Service

I recently bought Samsung Galaxy Bluetooth earbuds from the Microsoft store, and connected them to my laptop. However, when I connect the earbuds to my laptop, about 2/3 of the time, they crash the Windows Audio Service. Trying to restart the service results in an error saying that it is already running. The event log shows this happening repeatedly, either automatically or as a result of my clicking on the speaker icon and triggering the troubleshooter to run.

I have checked, and Windows says it is using the latest drivers. I also updated the earbuds to their latest software. Now what?

:)

MikeLNH, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Watch Samsung Galaxy UNPACKED 2019 event on February 20

The Galaxy wearable line expands to include Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Fit and Galaxy Buds—sleek, modern devices that make it easier to manage fitness and wellbeing

Learn more:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Dec 11, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

swarfega, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Samsung Galaxy Buds crash the Windows Audio Service - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy Buds

2. Only the right buds of Galaxy buds 2 pro is geting connected to my SAMSUNG 14” Galaxy Book3...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only the right buds of Galaxy buds 2 pro is geting connected to my SAMSUNG 14” Galaxy Book3...: My Galaxy Buds aren't connecting properly to my laptop.I've tried re-installing Bluetooth drivers from Windows Device Manager and Samsung's built-in app. I've also tried re-installing intel drivers, sound drivers headset and headphones and also tried the solution mentioned in...
  3. Only the right buds of Galaxy buds 2 pro is geting connected to my SAMSUNG 14” Galaxy Book3...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only the right buds of Galaxy buds 2 pro is geting connected to my SAMSUNG 14” Galaxy Book3...: My Galaxy Buds aren't connecting properly to my laptop.I've tried re-installing Bluetooth drivers from Windows Device Manager and Samsung's built-in app. I've also tried re-installing intel drivers, sound drivers headset and headphones and also tried the solution mentioned in...
  4. Cannot pair Samsung Galaxy Buds+ to computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot pair Samsung Galaxy Buds+ to computer: I have a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds+, and I use them frequently with my laptop. My laptop is a Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15API running Windows 10. One day, my galaxy buds would not connect to my computer, so I removed the device and tried to repair them. When I put my galaxy buds...
  5. Cannot pair Samsung Galaxy Buds+ to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot pair Samsung Galaxy Buds+ to computer: I have a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds+, and I use them frequently with my laptop. My laptop is a Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15API running Windows 10. One day, my galaxy buds would not connect to my computer, so I removed the device and tried to repair them. When I put my galaxy buds...
  6. Cannot pair Samsung Galaxy Buds+ to computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10: Anybody using Samsung Galaxy Buds (original model, not +) with a PC? Buds are paired with the PC and device settings say Connected. They are not listed in the available Sound devices, however - just the PC speakers. The Galaxy Buds Manager Windows app correctly displays the...
  8. Connecting Galaxy Buds+

Connecting Galaxy Buds+: Hi there! I just got a pair of Galaxy Buds+ and paired them with my laptop. They originally connected with voice and music. The microphone worked and there were no problems. The next day when I paired them again, they connected with only music. Because it didn't connect with...
  9. Audio balance with Galaxy Buds

Audio balance with Galaxy Buds: Trying to understand if there is a way to balance the left and right buds of galaxy buds plus, there is a balance option however both channels keep themselves level with each other, I assume this is an issue the galaxy buds' unique drivers not properly facilitating this...
  10. Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus - Windows 10 audio service crash/ freeze

Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus - Windows 10 audio service crash/ freeze: Hi, I connected my Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus to a computer running Win10. I tried with a different computer for testing purposes and same thing happens. Everything went smooth, I can use them either as headphones or headset. The issue is that during skype calls, if I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. galaxy buds stops audio service windows 10