Windows 10: Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10

Discus and support Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Anybody using Samsung Galaxy Buds (original model, not +) with a PC? Buds are paired with the PC and device settings say Connected. They are not listed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JLSchutt, Feb 16, 2021.

1. JLSchutt Win User

Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10

Anybody using Samsung Galaxy Buds (original model, not +) with a PC? Buds are paired with the PC and device settings say Connected. They are not listed in the available Sound devices, however - just the PC speakers. The Galaxy Buds Manager Windows app correctly displays the current battery charge for each Bud.

Window Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.804)

:)

JLSchutt, Feb 16, 2021

2. Galaxy Buds Live won't stay connected to Windows 10

As the title suggestes my galaxy buds keep disconnecting from my windows 10 desktop computer. After the buds being connected for like 15 seconds, they always disconnect. Already updated everything to the latest
    firmware on the buds, bluetooth device.

Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

ThiagoPikcius1, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10

microphone for galaxy buds plus not showing up as input device but output is fine

i'm paired with my galaxy buds+ but the only input device showing up as an option anywhere is my internal microphone. i want to be able to use the buds mic so I can step away from my laptop. using windows 10

KevinShea4, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10

1. Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy Buds

2. Only the right buds of Galaxy buds 2 pro is geting connected to my SAMSUNG 14” Galaxy Book3...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only the right buds of Galaxy buds 2 pro is geting connected to my SAMSUNG 14” Galaxy Book3...: My Galaxy Buds aren't connecting properly to my laptop.I've tried re-installing Bluetooth drivers from Windows Device Manager and Samsung's built-in app. I've also tried re-installing intel drivers, sound drivers headset and headphones and also tried the solution mentioned in...
  3. Only the right buds of Galaxy buds 2 pro is geting connected to my SAMSUNG 14” Galaxy Book3...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only the right buds of Galaxy buds 2 pro is geting connected to my SAMSUNG 14” Galaxy Book3...: My Galaxy Buds aren't connecting properly to my laptop.I've tried re-installing Bluetooth drivers from Windows Device Manager and Samsung's built-in app. I've also tried re-installing intel drivers, sound drivers headset and headphones and also tried the solution mentioned in...
  4. Cannot pair Samsung Galaxy Buds+ to computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot pair Samsung Galaxy Buds+ to computer: I have a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds+, and I use them frequently with my laptop. My laptop is a Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15API running Windows 10. One day, my galaxy buds would not connect to my computer, so I removed the device and tried to repair them. When I put my galaxy buds...
  5. Cannot pair Samsung Galaxy Buds+ to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot pair Samsung Galaxy Buds+ to computer: I have a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds+, and I use them frequently with my laptop. My laptop is a Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15API running Windows 10. One day, my galaxy buds would not connect to my computer, so I removed the device and tried to repair them. When I put my galaxy buds...
  6. Cannot pair Samsung Galaxy Buds+ to computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Problem with Galaxy Buds Live in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Galaxy Buds Live in Windows 10: I just recently bought some Galaxy Buds Live but I have an issue syncing them in Windows 10. The problem is that when I pair them with my computer, they show as two separate devices: one as earphones and the other ones as earphones with microphone. When I connect to the...
  8. Connecting Galaxy Buds+

Connecting Galaxy Buds+: Hi there! I just got a pair of Galaxy Buds+ and paired them with my laptop. They originally connected with voice and music. The microphone worked and there were no problems. The next day when I paired them again, they connected with only music. Because it didn't connect with...
  9. Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus - Windows 10 audio service crash/ freeze

Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus - Windows 10 audio service crash/ freeze: Hi, I connected my Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus to a computer running Win10. I tried with a different computer for testing purposes and same thing happens. Everything went smooth, I can use them either as headphones or headset. The issue is that during skype calls, if I...
  10. Samsung Galaxy Buds crash the Windows Audio Service

Samsung Galaxy Buds crash the Windows Audio Service: I recently bought Samsung Galaxy Bluetooth earbuds from the Microsoft store, and connected them to my laptop. However, when I connect the earbuds to my laptop, about 2/3 of the time, they crash the Windows Audio Service. Trying to restart the service results in an error...