Windows 10: Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus - Windows 10 audio service crash/ freeze

Discus and support Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus - Windows 10 audio service crash/ freeze in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I connected my Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus to a computer running Win10. I tried with a different computer for testing purposes and same thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Razvan_070, May 26, 2020.

1. Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus - Windows 10 audio service crash/ freeze

Hi,

I connected my Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus to a computer running Win10. I tried with a different computer for testing purposes and same thing happens.

Everything went smooth, I can use them either as headphones or headset.

The issue is that during skype calls, if I remove them from the ears and the call auto-pauses automatically or if I want to change from the buds to the computer speaker and microphone, Windows audio service crashes. Then, I need to restart to computer so that everything works ok.

Tried re-installing the buds. Nothing changed.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thank you.

:)

Razvan_070, May 26, 2020
  2. MikeLNH Win User

Samsung Galaxy Buds crash the Windows Audio Service

I recently bought Samsung Galaxy Bluetooth earbuds from the Microsoft store, and connected them to my laptop. However, when I connect the earbuds to my laptop, about 2/3 of the time, they crash the Windows Audio Service. Trying to restart the service results
    in an error saying that it is already running. The event log shows this happening repeatedly, either automatically or as a result of my clicking on the speaker icon and triggering the troubleshooter to run.

I have checked, and Windows says it is using the latest drivers. I also updated the earbuds to their latest software. Now what?

MikeLNH, May 26, 2020
  3. Samsung Galaxy Buds crash the Windows Audio Service

Hi Mike,

You may want to try these steps:

Bluetooth audio

If Bluetooth is turned on and the driver is up to date but your device still doesn't work, try removing the device and re-pairing it.

Here's how: Go to Start , enter Devices, select Bluetooth and other devices settings > select the device > Remove device > Yes and then try pairing again.

Make sure that the Bluetooth-enabled audio device is on and discoverable.

How you do this varies with devices, so check the info that came with your device or go to the manufacturers website.

If these won't work, try to uninstall the driver and reboot your system.

Then install again the driver for your Galaxy Buds.

Please let me know what will happen.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, May 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus - Windows 10 audio service crash/ freeze

Brink, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus - Windows 10 audio service crash/ freeze

1. Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus - Windows 10 audio service crash/ freeze - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy Buds

2. Cannot pair Samsung Galaxy Buds+ to computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot pair Samsung Galaxy Buds+ to computer: I have a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds+, and I use them frequently with my laptop. My laptop is a Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15API running Windows 10. One day, my galaxy buds would not connect to my computer, so I removed the device and tried to repair them. When I put my galaxy buds...
  3. Cannot pair Samsung Galaxy Buds+ to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot pair Samsung Galaxy Buds+ to computer: I have a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds+, and I use them frequently with my laptop. My laptop is a Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15API running Windows 10. One day, my galaxy buds would not connect to my computer, so I removed the device and tried to repair them. When I put my galaxy buds...
  4. Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10: Anybody using Samsung Galaxy Buds (original model, not +) with a PC? Buds are paired with the PC and device settings say Connected. They are not listed in the available Sound devices, however - just the PC speakers. The Galaxy Buds Manager Windows app correctly displays the...
  5. Audio balance with Galaxy Buds

Audio balance with Galaxy Buds: Trying to understand if there is a way to balance the left and right buds of galaxy buds plus, there is a balance option however both channels keep themselves level with each other, I assume this is an issue the galaxy buds' unique drivers not properly facilitating this...
  6. Audio of Galaxy Buds Plus distorted and glitchy on PC Windows 10

Audio of Galaxy Buds Plus distorted and glitchy on PC Windows 10: Galaxy Buds Plus, when I connected it on my laptop with Windows 10, it works well about10 - 20 seconds, and suddenly it distorts or glitches for a split second, and then goes back to working well for 10 - 15 seconds, and then distorts and so on an so fourth. Many people got...
  7. galaxy buds plus connection issue with windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    galaxy buds plus connection issue with windows 10: My buds connect to my iphone 8 perfectly fine, but they don’t connect to my pc running windows 10. i have tried connecting them on two pcs running windows 10, neither worked. any ideas? submitted by /u/lindslin [link] [comments]...
  8. Microphone for galaxy buds plus not showing

Microphone for galaxy buds plus not showing: i'm paired with my galaxy buds+ but the only input device showing up as an option anywhere is my internal microphone. i want to be able to use the buds mic so I can step away from my laptop. using windows 10 ***microphone for galaxy buds plus not showing up as input device...
  9. Device not migrated error for Galaxy Buds Plus

Device not migrated error for Galaxy Buds Plus: Hello, I am having trouble using the Galaxy Buds Plus on Windows 10. They used to work fine a month ago. I updated Windows to 2004 version and then I was able to pair the buds, but the Samsung app still cannot connect to them and they are not usable as audio device:...
  10. Samsung Galaxy Buds crash the Windows Audio Service

Samsung Galaxy Buds crash the Windows Audio Service: I recently bought Samsung Galaxy Bluetooth earbuds from the Microsoft store, and connected them to my laptop. However, when I connect the earbuds to my laptop, about 2/3 of the time, they crash the Windows Audio Service. Trying to restart the service results in an error...