Windows 10: Samsung Galaxy Bugs and Audio Output

Discus and support Samsung Galaxy Bugs and Audio Output in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently purchased a USB dongle so I can use my GalaxyBuds with my widnows 10 PC. They connect and the audio works for Spotify and Chrome. But if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StevenHampson1, May 2, 2020.

1. Samsung Galaxy Bugs and Audio Output

I recently purchased a USB dongle so I can use my GalaxyBuds with my widnows 10 PC. They connect and the audio works for Spotify and Chrome. But if I were to launch discord. It stops all other audio outputs. Even when in settings individual apps out puts are set to the GalaxyBuds. Only Discord comes through. I have changed every possible setting in windows 10 and discord to stop this from happening and nothing seems to work. The same thing also happens with certain videogames where the audio will block other apps. Any ideas?

:)

StevenHampson1, May 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, May 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, May 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Samsung Galaxy Bugs and Audio Output

Brink, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Samsung Galaxy Bugs and Audio Output

1. Samsung Galaxy Bugs and Audio Output - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy Bugs

2. 0xd0000225 on samsung galaxy pro2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xd0000225 on samsung galaxy pro2: Hi, My laptop shows tha error and don't let me login. I Alredy tried using the shift key but it doesn't open anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0xd0000225-on-samsung-galaxy-pro2/53f7a2aa-59fd-4d59-abce-ab8f78f64704
  3. Samsung galaxy book pro

Samsung galaxy book pro: So I have done hard reset and been a black screen and blue flashing light on site for a day and night when the computer dies it comes up with message saying attempt failed to reset before this I see the windows get started screen but after says that message and then says...
  4. Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro: Hi,My Galaxy Book2 Pro came with a Win11, but I installed a Win10 on it instead.Today I found out that the speaker is not working. Then I tried to uninstall the audio driver on Device manager, but couldn't find it. No changes were applied after scanning for hardware changes....
  5. Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro

Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro: Hi,My Galaxy Book2 Pro came with a Win11, but I installed a Win10 on it instead.Today I found out that the speaker is not working. Then I tried to uninstall the audio driver on Device manager, but couldn't find it. No changes were applied after scanning for hardware changes....
  6. Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Galaxy Book 12 - no output devices found audio

Galaxy Book 12 - no output devices found audio: Hi I have proceed as recommended in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/galaxy-book-12-no-output-devices-found-audio/642f7f75-adbc-4f6c-a698-321d8125b6a8 ; however, I got error message that said: "Windows found an error when try to install a driver....
  8. Samsung Galaxy Buds crash the Windows Audio Service

Samsung Galaxy Buds crash the Windows Audio Service: I recently bought Samsung Galaxy Bluetooth earbuds from the Microsoft store, and connected them to my laptop. However, when I connect the earbuds to my laptop, about 2/3 of the time, they crash the Windows Audio Service. Trying to restart the service results in an error...
  9. samsung galaxy s6

samsung galaxy s6: sinse the recent update win 10 does not recognise my samsung galaxy s6. i had no problems prior to the update. usb recognition does not work yet recognises other such as controller. please advize....
  10. Galaxy Book 12 - no output devices found (audio)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Galaxy Book 12 - no output devices found (audio): I had my Galaxy Book 12 connected to my TV via USB C to HDMI port. I was changing the display settings to duplicate screens. Audio worked great all day before this change, but as soon as I changed the display settings to duplicate, no output/input devices found happened. No...