Windows 10: Samsung Galaxy S5 With Microsoft Launcher Can't Allow to have app permissions

Discus and support Samsung Galaxy S5 With Microsoft Launcher Can't Allow to have app permissions in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi I was Added in a family & Needed permission to use Firefox. I asked & was given permission, but I still couldn't use Firefox. It was because My SGS5... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Michael Cast., Aug 7, 2020.

1. Samsung Galaxy S5 With Microsoft Launcher Can't Allow to have app permissions

Hi I was Added in a family & Needed permission to use Firefox. I asked & was given permission, but I still couldn't use Firefox. It was because My SGS5 Didn't have the permission to use this feature. I tried exiting the family & deleting it? But it still wouldn't work. I tried restarting but no. I couldn't find the thing it was asking for only family, turned on still nope. Can anyone help me?

:)

Michael Cast., Aug 7, 2020

2. Surface Pro WiFi connection to Samsung Galaxy S5 Phone Hotspot on Verizon

I have a brand-new Surface Pro 4 which will not connect to the Hotspot on my Samsung Galaxy S5 on Verizon.

The surface finds the phone as an available network but after entering the password, the only information I get is "Can't connect to this network".

Are these devices compatible?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Paul

PaulVOrmondBeach, Aug 7, 2020
  3. EdgarJr_A Win User
    Microsoft launcher freezes on android - Samsung Galaxy s9+

Hi
    Cristian FelipeGallego Ramírez

Thanks for reaching out in Microsoft Community. We salute you in using Microsoft Launcher for your Samsung Galaxy S9+. We deeply sorry on some concerns that you are encountering.

What version of Android is running under your Samsung Galaxy S9+?

Can you also confirm the version of Microsoft Launcher?

( You can check the version of the Microsoft Launcher by going to
    Launcher Settings
    > About Microsoft Launcher> Check updates. )

We highly recommend also to run Software Update or System update OS of your Samsung Galaxy S9+.

Regards,

Edd

EdgarJr_A, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Samsung Galaxy S5 With Microsoft Launcher Can't Allow to have app permissions

Uninstalling Microsoft Launcher.

I want to uninstall Microsoft Launcher from my android phone Galaxy S5 but my uninstall button on my phone won't allow me to do so, How can I uninstall other wise, Please help.

SylviaWest, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Samsung Galaxy S5 With Microsoft Launcher Can't Allow to have app permissions

1. Samsung Galaxy S5 With Microsoft Launcher Can't Allow to have app permissions - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy Microsoft

2. Samsung Galaxy Laptop is having issues with pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Galaxy Laptop is having issues with pin: Hi I have been using my laptop for a year now, until just recently the computer has been having issues to login. It continuously sends me an error while login and asks me several times to login in a different way... I'm getting tired of this... is there any way to fix the...
  3. Samsung Galaxy Laptop is having issues with pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Galaxy Laptop is having issues with pin: Hi I have been using my laptop for a year now, until just recently the computer has been having issues to login. It continuously sends me an error while login and asks me several times to login in a different way... I'm getting tired of this... is there any way to fix the...
  4. Samsung Galaxy Book GO

Samsung Galaxy Book GO: Estou a algum tempo tentando uma ISO para esse modelo, dei uma pesquisada e ele fala que tem que ser a versão ARM do Windows 10 ou 11, mas no site não consigo baixar, conseguem me auxiliar para baixar essa ISO? Preciso em PT-BR. Muito obrigado desde ja....
  5. Samsung galaxy book pro

Samsung galaxy book pro: So I have done hard reset and been a black screen and blue flashing light on site for a day and night when the computer dies it comes up with message saying attempt failed to reset before this I see the windows get started screen but after says that message and then says...
  6. Samsung Z Fold3 and Microsoft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Z Fold3 and Microsoft Launcher: Hi,I set up Microsoft Launcher on Samsung Z Fold 3. Using the bigger screen, I really liked the option to assign 5 columns and see more app selection. However, when I close the phone, there does not seem to be a separate column set up. All 5 columns are squeezed onto a narrow...
  7. Samsung Z Fold3 and Microsoft Launcher

Samsung Z Fold3 and Microsoft Launcher: Hi,I set up Microsoft Launcher on Samsung Z Fold 3. Using the bigger screen, I really liked the option to assign 5 columns and see more app selection. However, when I close the phone, there does not seem to be a separate column set up. All 5 columns are squeezed onto a narrow...
  8. New Microsoft Outlook app for Samsung Galaxy wearables now available

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Outlook app for Samsung Galaxy wearables now available: The new Outlook app for Samsung Galaxy wearables has landed. Download it today! (October 23, 2019) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] See: Microsoft Outlook - Galaxy Store Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 143202
  9. samsung galaxy s6

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    samsung galaxy s6: sinse the recent update win 10 does not recognise my samsung galaxy s6. i had no problems prior to the update. usb recognition does not work yet recognises other such as controller. please advize....
  10. Samsung S5 download pictures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung S5 download pictures: Still having problems downloading pictures from Galaxy S5. It will only download screenprints and other pictures download, but none from the camera. When you go to the download page to select what to download, the pictures are all check, but whn you hit download, it comes...