Windows 10: Samsung Galaxy S7 Cannot Connect to my PC.

Discus and support Samsung Galaxy S7 Cannot Connect to my PC. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am trying to connect my Samsung Galaxy S7 to my Windows 10 Pro-64 Bit desktop PC, but it isn't showing up in file explorer. It is plugged to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JustOkayAnimations, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Samsung Galaxy S7 Cannot Connect to my PC.

I am trying to connect my Samsung Galaxy S7 to my Windows 10 Pro-64 Bit desktop PC, but it isn't showing up in file explorer. It is plugged to the computer via a USB hub, however I don't think that is the problem as my phone still charges. I have my phone's USB settings set to the media transfer setting. In the Printers and Devices, there is no phone or MTP option. I was also only to find my phone in the add devices menu once, and when I tried adding it, it told me that it couldn't find a network profile for it. I have tried two USB ports (both in USB hubs, but they were different ones), and now I'm running updates on my phone and PC to see if it fixes the problem. I am running Android 8, if that helps. Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

And yes, I will also post this in the android subreddits.

submitted by /u/JustOkayAnimations
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JustOkayAnimations, Dec 10, 2019

2. Samsung galaxy s7- Cannot connect to wireless

Don, No it is a Samsung galaxy s7 phone. My carrier is at&t. My internet is Verizon.

Elinor

ElinorODonnell, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Samsung galaxy s7- Cannot connect to wireless

ElinorODonnell:

Your current thread is here.

Please wait for help instead of asking this same question again.

Don

Don Varnau, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Samsung Galaxy S7 Cannot Connect to my PC.

Google Calendar and Samsung Galaxy S7

When I enter dates on my desktop Google calendar, the information is transferred to my Samsung Galaxy S&. However, the desktop calendar is not accepting entries made on my Samsung Galaxy S7. Since the communication seems to be a one-way issue, is a
    setting on my desktop blocking the entries?

REckman703, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Samsung Galaxy S7 Cannot Connect to my PC.

1. Samsung Galaxy S7 Cannot Connect to my PC. - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy Cannot

2. Transferring Galaxy s7 Contacts to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Galaxy s7 Contacts to Windows 10: I've followed the recommended steps and export my S7 Contacts to the S7 SD card. When I connect to my Windows 10 machine via a USP port it immediately starts trying to transfer photos & videos which isn't my intention. If I click Cancel it immediately restarts! If I shrink...
  3. Win10 PC not detecting Galaxy Tab S7+ for wireless display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 PC not detecting Galaxy Tab S7+ for wireless display: This feature was confirmed to be working about 10-12 months ago when I was using it on a daily basis to remotely mirror my Windows screen to my Android tablet I believe this is the built-in Miracast feature?. I hadn't used it through the last 6 months or so, but when I tried...
  4. Win10 PC not detecting Galaxy Tab S7+ for wireless display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 PC not detecting Galaxy Tab S7+ for wireless display: This feature was confirmed to be working about 10-12 months ago when I was using it on a daily basis to remotely mirror my Windows screen to my Android tablet I believe this is the built-in Miracast feature?. I hadn't used it through the last 6 months or so, but when I tried...
  5. INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 ON MY GALAXY S7 TABLET.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 ON MY GALAXY S7 TABLET.: I want my tablet to have the solitaire collection that I have on my laptop. I have windows 10 on my laptop. I am a senior with some technical knowledge and would appreciate a solution to my problem. This tablet is the first one I have used. I got it with air miles and...
  6. how to sync samsung galaxy S7 phone with pavilion hp laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to sync samsung galaxy S7 phone with pavilion hp laptop: Hello! How to sync samsung phone with hp laptop? Thank you: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sync-samsung-galaxy-s7-phone-with-pavilion/116da8b8-a2e9-4edc-b478-e1345305fe8c
  7. Is the Your Phone Companion compatible with a Samsung Galaxy S7 running Android v8.0?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the Your Phone Companion compatible with a Samsung Galaxy S7 running Android v8.0?: My phone connects with my PC running Windows 10 but the Your Phone app doesn't seem to work even though it shows as being connected to my phone....
  8. connecting samsung galaxy s7 hotspot to windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting samsung galaxy s7 hotspot to windows: my dell latitudeE4310 shows the samsung hotspot is detected..but..i can not connect to it......there is no box appearing to enter the hotspot pin. how can i connect the s7 hotspot to this laptop? tx...
  9. Samsung galaxy book keyboard not connecting

Samsung galaxy book keyboard not connecting: I have a Samsung galaxy book 10.6 and the keyboard doesn't connect all of a sudden, (I have tablet mode off) when I attach the keyboard it doesn't work. I also if nothing works I want to get a new keyboard that attaches to my laptop to replace the previous one but can't find...
  10. Problem connecting Surface Pro 4 to Galaxy s7

Problem connecting Surface Pro 4 to Galaxy s7: When I connect S7 to surface pro I can see all my files on the phone and the sd card. I can create a new folder on the SD card but when I go to rename it everything goes hay wire. Surface freezes then goes to black screen. Tried same thing with windows seven machine and no...