Windows 10: Samsung Galaxy S9 plus won't connect with bluetooth on windows 10

Discus and support Samsung Galaxy S9 plus won't connect with bluetooth on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Samsung S9 Plus will connect with my car and an older laptop that has windows 7, but will not connect with a new laptop that has windows 10. Lenovo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SCarson1, Jul 23, 2020.

1. SCarson1 Win User

Samsung Galaxy S9 plus won't connect with bluetooth on windows 10

My Samsung S9 Plus will connect with my car and an older laptop that has windows 7, but will not connect with a new laptop that has windows 10. Lenovo did troubleshooting and determined it was not the laptop because it connected with other bluetooth devices. The laptop indicates it in paired but it will not receive incoming information from the phone. I tried clearing cache on the phone, rebooting, and doing all the things suggested. Seems this is a problem with Galaxy phones. Any suggestions?

:)

SCarson1, Jul 23, 2020
  2. SCarson1 Win User

My Samsung S9 Plus will connect with my car and an older laptop that has windows 7, but will not connect with a new laptop that has windows 10. Lenovo did troubleshooting and determined it was not the laptop because it connected with other bluetooth devices.
    The laptop indicates it in paired but it will not receive incoming information from the phone. I tried clearing cache on the phone, rebooting, and doing all the things suggested. Seems this is a problem with Galaxy phones. Any suggestions?

SCarson1, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Bluetooth pairs with Galaxy S8 but will not connect

Hi Tanner Greenwald,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to isolate to the root cause of this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?
    2. Are you able to connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 with other devices?
    3. Are you able to connect other Bluetooth devices to your Windows 10 computer?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Fix Bluetooth problems in
    Windows 10
    and Can't connect a bluetooth device to the phone or tablet
    and check if you are able to connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 with your Windows 10 computer.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Samsung Galaxy S9 plus won't connect with bluetooth on windows 10

sync videos to Galaxy S9

SYNC VIDEOS TO GALAXY S9

HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SYNC VIDEOS IN MY MEDIA PLAYER TO MY SAMSUNG.

NOTHING WORKS. DOWNLOADED AN APP TO PHONE AND THE SAME APP TO PC. STILL NOTHING. THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING. CAN YOU HELP?

pattybender, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Samsung Galaxy S9 plus won't connect with bluetooth on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy plus

2. Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9: Hello Please Here Find The Windows 10 22H2 VHD on Samsung Galaxy S9. Please Help Someone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-22h2-cloud-ip-on-samsung-galaxy-s9/9c60440f-1083-4e9f-b6cb-bb587be2c207
  3. Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9: Hello Please Here Find The Windows 10 22H2 VHD on Samsung Galaxy S9. Please Help Someone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-22h2-cloud-ip-on-samsung-galaxy-s9/9c60440f-1083-4e9f-b6cb-bb587be2c207
  4. Samsung Galaxy Buds Live won't connect via Bluetooth anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Galaxy Buds Live won't connect via Bluetooth anymore: I had been using my Galaxy Buds Live since maybe 2-3 months and they worked perfectly. Now when I wanted to connect to them via the connect pannel Win+K, but then it says Pic.2"It was not possible to make a connection"from German to Englisch translated. When I remove them...
  5. Samsung Galaxy Buds Live won't connect via Bluetooth anymore

Samsung Galaxy Buds Live won't connect via Bluetooth anymore: I had been using my Galaxy Buds Live since maybe 2-3 months and they worked perfectly. Now when I wanted to connect to them via the connect pannel Win+K, but then it says Pic.2"It was not possible to make a connection"from German to Englisch translated. When I remove them...
  6. Samsung Galaxy Buds Live won't connect via Bluetooth anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. galaxy buds plus connection issue with windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    galaxy buds plus connection issue with windows 10: My buds connect to my iphone 8 perfectly fine, but they don’t connect to my pc running windows 10. i have tried connecting them on two pcs running windows 10, neither worked. any ideas? submitted by /u/lindslin [link] [comments]...
  8. Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC?: This is really weird, as it was working a few days ago. It picks up my tablet absolutely fine, but for some reason, it lets my phone CHARGE, but not show up for file transferring (WHICH IT USUALLY DOES WITHOUT ERROR). It's happened really sudden. I've had a few windows...
  9. Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9

Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9: I have a problem getting my Samsung Galaxy s9 and Windows PC to connect and sync. I have tried everything I could find online. I uninstalled on my phone, reset on PC, unlinked both, removed device from Windows account, and anything else I could find. Both devices are on the...
  10. sync videos to Galaxy S9

sync videos to Galaxy S9: SYNC VIDEOS TO GALAXY S9 HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SYNC VIDEOS IN MY MEDIA PLAYER TO MY SAMSUNG. NOTHING WORKS. DOWNLOADED AN APP TO PHONE AND THE SAME APP TO PC. STILL NOTHING. THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING. CAN YOU HELP?...