Windows 10: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Android Tablet

Discus and support Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Android Tablet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Your Android App Microsoft Launcher is No Longer Compatible with my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Tablet. Now What?! If I leave it installed, what will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jack Marchetti, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Android Tablet

Your Android App Microsoft Launcher is No Longer Compatible with my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Tablet. Now What?! If I leave it installed, what will occur?! I use your Sticky Notes on all 3 of my devices: my Laptop, my Phone, & my Tablet. If I Uninstall Microsoft Launcher from my Tablet, I Still Require & have to have Sticky Notes. If I Open Up Only your App Microsoft OneNote on my Tablet, Sticky Notes Is Not In The Lower Right Hand Corner! I Must Have Sticky Notes On My Tablet! Please Help Me With This Important Issue. Thank You

:)

Jack Marchetti, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Samsung Galaxy device support for 3 generations of Android OS upgrades

Source: Samsung Raises the Bar for Mobile Experience Innovation Committing to Three Generations of Android OS Upgrades – Samsung Global Newsroom

Brink, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Silcat Win User
    Windows 8 and android tablet

Does anyone know a way to download windows 8 or 8.1 on an android tablet? (my tablet is a samsung galaxy tab 4.)

Silcat, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Android Tablet

Windows 8 and android tablet

Ask Samsung or do a Google Search.

That is not supported by Microsoft.

Bill Smithers, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Android Tablet

1. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Android Tablet - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy Tab

2. Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 GT-N8010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 GT-N8010: HiHas anyone got a USB driver for my device listed above. It is no longer recognised code 43 following updates. It previously worked so hopefully someone will have a driver file I can install. Thanks....
  3. Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 GT-N8010

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 GT-N8010: HiHas anyone got a USB driver for my device listed above. It is no longer recognised code 43 following updates. It previously worked so hopefully someone will have a driver file I can install. Thanks....
  4. Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 GT-N8010

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 or 11 on Android tablet Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 or 11 on Android tablet Galaxy Tab S6 Lite: I am currently using a Galaxy Tab S6 Lite for school work and I like it a lot however, there are some features that I would love to have that I don't because I am only able to get the mobile apps of certain things. I want to be able to run the full version of Google docs...
  6. Windows 10 or 11 on Android tablet Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 or 11 on Android tablet Galaxy Tab S6 Lite: I am currently using a Galaxy Tab S6 Lite for school work and I like it a lot however, there are some features that I would love to have that I don't because I am only able to get the mobile apps of certain things. I want to be able to run the full version of Google docs...
  7. Windows 10 or 11 on Android tablet Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

8. Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and Tablets Android Enterprise Recommended

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and Tablets Android Enterprise Recommended: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced that it will join Android Enterprise Recommended, a Google-led program aimed at making it easier for enterprise businesses to integrate mobile solutions into their operations. Samsung’s participation in the program...
  9. Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9

Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9: I have a problem getting my Samsung Galaxy s9 and Windows PC to connect and sync. I have tried everything I could find online. I uninstalled on my phone, reset on PC, unlinked both, removed device from Windows account, and anything else I could find. Both devices are on the...
  10. Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized: Please help me. I connect my Galaxy Tab 10A through the USB to the PC running Windows 10 but the system will not recognize it. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-galaxy-tab-is-not-recognized/4d675956-21e6-45b9-a463-d33b4d548db4