Windows 10: Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized

Discus and support Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help me. I connect my Galaxy Tab 10A through the USB to the PC running Windows 10 but the system will not recognize it. What is the solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Keiji007, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Keiji007 Win User

Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized

Please help me. I connect my Galaxy Tab 10A through the USB to the PC running Windows 10 but the system will not recognize it. What is the solution?

:)

Keiji007, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Suman_B Win User

windows 10 doesn't recognize samsung Galaxy tab

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Windows 10 doesn't recognize Samsung Galaxy tab.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some information.

1. Do you face any issue while connecting other USB devices?
    2. Did you try connecting the device to a different USB port?
    3. Is there any error message while trying to connect the Samsung device?
    4. Have you tried connecting the tablet to any other PC?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot USB problems.

I would suggest you to run the troubleshooter to find and fix USB problems. Refer the article
    Troubleshoot common USB problems.

Method 2: Update drivers.

Try updating the drivers and check if that helps. Refer to the article
    How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10
    ”by Mr. Andre Da Costa to update the drivers and check if it fixes the issue.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Jun 29, 2019
  3. vmorris36 Win User
    windows 10 doesn't recognize samsung Galaxy tab

windows 10 no longer recognizes my Galaxy Tab 10A through the USB it used to but not now what do I do?

vmorris36, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized

Pc will not recognize Galaxy Tab 4

My galaxy phone s9 works fine. I just transferred photos from my cell to my pc ok. It is my Galaxy Tab 4 that windows will not recognize no matter how many times I reboot both pc and Tab. Windows Device Managers tells me that the drivers are up to date
    and installed on the pc but it still will not recognize the Tab 4

DanMacLeod, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized

1. Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy tab

2. Samsung galaxy tab pro s stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Samsung galaxy tab pro s stop code 0xc000021a: I turned off the computer after use and when I wanted to bristle again, it entered an endless loop, I am having trouble finding the solution to this error.Device : samsung galaxy tab pro s Operating system : Windows 10Extra information :Power key + Volume up I would also like...
  3. Samsung galaxy tab pro s stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung galaxy tab pro s stop code 0xc000021a: I turned off the computer after use and when I wanted to bristle again, it entered an endless loop, I am having trouble finding the solution to this error.Device : samsung galaxy tab pro s Operating system : Windows 10Extra information :Power key + Volume up I would also like...
  4. Samsung galaxy tab pro s stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I cast/project my Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha on to my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I cast/project my Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha on to my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6?...: I want to cast my Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha onto my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6. I also want to be able to have the projection mode to be "Extend".My Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha is Windows 11 & My Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is: Android 12 / One UI 4.1...
  6. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Android Tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Android Tablet: Your Android App Microsoft Launcher is No Longer Compatible with my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Tablet. Now What?! If I leave it installed, what will occur?! I use your Sticky Notes on all 3 of my devices: my Laptop, my Phone, & my Tablet. If I Uninstall Microsoft Launcher from...
  7. samsung galaxy s6

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    samsung galaxy s6: sinse the recent update win 10 does not recognise my samsung galaxy s6. i had no problems prior to the update. usb recognition does not work yet recognises other such as controller. please advize....
  8. windows 10 doesn't recognize samsung Galaxy tab

windows 10 doesn't recognize samsung Galaxy tab: windows 10 no longer recognizes my Galaxy Tab 10A through the USB it used to but not now what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-doesnt-recognize-samsung-galaxy-tab/649033fe-bb6e-4ce6-a091-5b2a1230d2cc
  9. Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+: I am trying to download pictures from my Samsung Galaxy 9+ to my Windows 10 computer via the USB port. it works on a different computer but not my new computer. The USB ports on the computer have no trouble seeing my thumb drives.
  10. Samsung Galaxy S6 No longer recognized by Windows 10

Samsung Galaxy S6 No longer recognized by Windows 10: A month ago, I was able to connect phone via USB to both HP notebook (Envy) and HP Desktop (Pavilion 500-070) and transfer photo and video files from phone to computers and vice versa. Don't remember if it started after an update, but now neither computer recognizes when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Samsung Galaxy Tab A not recognized by Windows 10

2. samsung tab not recognized

3. samsung e32gb not recognized by windows

4. samsung tab s2 not recognized by windows 10,
  5. Galaxy Tab A not recognized by windows 10