Windows 10: SAMSUNG INTELLI - STUDIO

Discus and support SAMSUNG INTELLI - STUDIO in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have windows 10 on my HP notebook. I can load my photos on to the computer but the intelli studio programme will not allow me to then put them onto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tony c44, May 3, 2020.

1. Tony c44 Win User

SAMSUNG INTELLI - STUDIO

I have windows 10 on my HP notebook. I can load my photos on to the computer but the intelli studio programme will not allow me to then put them onto a hard drive / memory stick. Nor will it allow me to email them . The options on the programme are all 'greyed out'.

At present the only way to get pictures elsewhere, is to start to print them , but then change the printer instruction to "save in PDF form " which then allows me to save it in documents. I can them transfer the file where I want but it is no longer a JPG file so unsatisfactory.

Can anyone tell me how to resolve this issue please.

:)

Tony c44, May 3, 2020
  2. Paulo1b. Win User

using samsung intelli-studio with windows 10 home edition

Does anyone know if i can use samsung intelli-studio with windows 10 home edition? I have a Samsung digital bridge camera and previously have been able to transfer my photos to computer using a USB cable and the inbuilt intelli-studio software in the
    camera on a Win 7 laptop. Now i am using a desktop running Win 10 home edition and although i can download the software i cannot use it, so I cannot transfer photos to computer anymore. Each time i go to open it i get an error message saying
    "An administrator has blocked this app from running", I AM the administrator of the computer and i get the same message eventhough i try to open it with administrator privileges. However it says "an" administrator; not sure who or what this
    refers to? Can anyone help me open intelli-studio on Windows 10?

Paulo1b., May 3, 2020
  3. Administrative rights needed to install a program

Hi Bill,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. We will help you to resolve the issue.

Please reply with the below information to know more about the issue:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the exact error message are you getting?

I suggest you to install the latest version of Samsung Intelli Studio and check if the issue persist.

Also you may install the Samsung Intelli Studio in
    compatibility as below
    and check if that helps.

• Download the latest and available driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Uninstall the existing network driver from your PC through Control Panel.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘Properties’
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select
      Windows 8/8.1
      or 7 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 3, 2020
  4. SAMSUNG INTELLI - STUDIO

IslamAbouzaid, May 3, 2020
Thema:

SAMSUNG INTELLI - STUDIO

1. SAMSUNG INTELLI - STUDIO - Similar Threads - SAMSUNG INTELLI STUDIO

2. how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung: Hi there I was wondering how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung please can you tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-samsung-studio-on-a24-samsung/eb653106-4d55-4436-abd6-fd0759e09829
  3. how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung: Hi there I was wondering how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung please can you tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-samsung-studio-on-a24-samsung/eb653106-4d55-4436-abd6-fd0759e09829
  4. Samsung Camera Studio Mode disappeared after camera reinstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Camera Studio Mode disappeared after camera reinstallation: Initially, Camera became suddenly 'hidden' on my Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha laptop a couple of weeks ago. After reinstallation, remotely done by Samsung IT, seemingly, camera/video was back.However, now my laptop is experiencing new and strange symptoms;1. Only when camera is...
  5. Samsung Camera Studio Mode disappeared after camera reinstallation

Samsung Camera Studio Mode disappeared after camera reinstallation: Initially, Camera became suddenly 'hidden' on my Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha laptop a couple of weeks ago. After reinstallation, remotely done by Samsung IT, seemingly, camera/video was back.However, now my laptop is experiencing new and strange symptoms;1. Only when camera is...
  6. Classic Intelli Mouse freezes on black and dark surfaces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic Intelli Mouse freezes on black and dark surfaces: Been doing it for a while, but it'll completely freeze - the cursor won't move & the button don't work, but the blue reader and back end light are still on - when I put on a/my black mouse pad. To unfreeze it, I put it on a bit of A4 white paper. Take away the paper = freeze....
  7. Classic Intelli Mouse freezes on black and dark surfaces

Classic Intelli Mouse freezes on black and dark surfaces: Been doing it for a while, but it'll completely freeze - the cursor won't move & the button don't work, but the blue reader and back end light are still on - when I put on a/my black mouse pad. To unfreeze it, I put it on a bit of A4 white paper. Take away the paper = freeze....
  8. Classic Intelli Mouse freezes on black and dark surfaces

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. using samsung intelli-studio with windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    using samsung intelli-studio with windows 10 home edition: Does anyone know if i can use samsung intelli-studio with windows 10 home edition? I have a Samsung digital bridge camera and previously have been able to transfer my photos to computer using a USB cable and the inbuilt intelli-studio software in the camera on a Win 7...
  10. iSkysoft Studio and Wondershare Studio

iSkysoft Studio and Wondershare Studio: Good day. I have ask your help, with those two software. I have found they are installed but when wanting to remove or uninstall them, I do not find any on the Programas and Feature, on the Control Panel. I have some concern cause I have notice these running in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download samsung intelli-studio