Windows 10: Samsung introduces high-performance gaming laptop running Windows 10

Discus and support Samsung introduces high-performance gaming laptop running Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Want to game on-the-go without sacrificing performance? Check out the new Samsung Notebook Odyssey Z. Powered by Windows 10, the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Samsung introduces high-performance gaming laptop running Windows 10

Source: Samsung introduces high-performance gaming laptop - Windows Experience Blog

See also: https://news.samsung.com/us/samsung-...gaming-laptop/

:)

Brink, Sep 26, 2018

2. Laptop running Windows 10 keeps freezing

Hi,

Since you already tried several troubleshooting steps, such us running a hardware diagnostic test on all hardware components, checked the system files, updated all drivers, and as well the BIOS, then this is perhaps an issue with the laptop itself. Now,
    to isolate what is causing performance issues on your laptop, we suggest that you perform a factory reset, then check if it's the same. To perform the suggest step, please refer to this article:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

If the issue persists after performing the suggested step, contact the laptop manufacturer to have it replaced.

Let us know the outcome.

Marque Lor, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Unable to run a game on Windows 10.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- When you say 'ive tried troubleshooting', what are you referring to?

- Did you check in compatibility mode?

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with all the necessary information and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Samsung introduces high-performance gaming laptop running Windows 10

Windows 10 Chess Game

Hi Susan,

There are several possible explanations as to why you're encountering performance and stability issues during gameplay. Here's a list of the common factors:

• A corrupted user account data
    • Corrupted game data
    • Software conflicts
    • An outdated game version

Running the Windows apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with Windows 10 games. Click this

link
    to run this troubleshooter.

We also suggest checking if there are updates available for the game. See
    Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store
    for the steps.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions.

Catherine Cus., Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Samsung introduces high-performance gaming laptop running Windows 10

1. Samsung introduces high-performance gaming laptop running Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Samsung introduces high

2. Windows 10 - BSOD When running high performance games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - BSOD When running high performance games: Hello, my PC is running windows 10, and whenever I run a game that requires a lot of system resources I get a BSOD, usually with a different error message. This has been going on for months now and I just cannot understand what is causing the issue, I believe it may be a...
  3. Windows 10 - BSOD When running high performance games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - BSOD When running high performance games: Hello, my PC is running windows 10, and whenever I run a game that requires a lot of system resources I get a BSOD, usually with a different error message. This has been going on for months now and I just cannot understand what is causing the issue, I believe it may be a...
  4. Windows 10 - BSOD When running high performance games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. help me create an script to run games on high performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    help me create an script to run games on high performance: Everytime I run an open world game with balanced power plan, it's sucks. Sure, the easy way it's just to use high performance power plan for everything. The thing is, this waste more energy in the long run. Every time I try to use high performance when I'm playing, I forgot...
  6. Lenovo introduces new Yoga consumer laptops running Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo introduces new Yoga consumer laptops running Windows 10: Lenovo has introduced its latest lineup of Yoga consumer laptops, designed for bingeing videos, enjoying summer’s hottest tunes or creating content in a fully-equipped multimedia experience. You’ll find in them powerful Windows 10 performance and a...
  7. Gaming Laptop Performance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gaming Laptop Performance: I've been using my new gaming laptop for about a month and suddenly the performance of it went downhill when i tried playing games now. It used to instantly load things and now it takes time to even load a single click. I don't know why or how this is happening. could this be...
  8. Windows 10 running slow on Samsung laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 running slow on Samsung laptop: I run Windows 10 on my Samsung laptop which is 6 years old. I find the laptop is getting increasingly slower starting up and opening software packages. Could this be something to do with Windows 10 (not had any problems so far) or might it be time for a new laptop?! Many...
  9. BSOD running performance benchmark in Samsung Magician Software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD running performance benchmark in Samsung Magician Software: Not sure why this happened, but got a BSOD when running the benchmark I've run several times before as I've tweaked my new build. Any insight that can be provided would be appreciated. 88608
  10. How to keep laptop at High Performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to keep laptop at High Performance: I'm using Power4Gear High Performance and have noticed only now when I unplug the power cord, it slips into Power Saving. I've gone into Power Options, Processor Power Management and put both on 100%. Also I have put Maximum Power State both to 100%. Still, when I unplug...