Windows 10: Samsung J6 USB fail code 43

Discus and support Samsung J6 USB fail code 43 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; PC windows 10 does not recognise my Samsung J6, when connected to the USB port. The cable is ok, and the latest drivers seem to be installed. I think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HughValentine1, May 6, 2021.

1. Samsung J6 USB fail code 43

PC windows 10 does not recognise my Samsung J6, when connected to the USB port. The cable is ok, and the latest drivers seem to be installed. I think that I have tried everything........any suggestions, thanks.

:)

HughValentine1, May 6, 2021

2. Code 43 USB device not recognised

Hi Vishnu,

Thank you for posting in Community, we understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

Error Code 43 is a Device Manager error that means the following:

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).

When you get this error with USB devices it’s because one of the drivers controlling the device notified the operating system that the device failed in some manner. This can be because of corruption in one of the loaded drivers and the driver cache just
    needs to be flushed. An alternative to resolve this issue is to perform
    Power Drain
    , to do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec.
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

I would also suggest that you refer to the Microsoft Article provided in the link below for more troubleshooting methods

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 6, 2021
  3. Bropat_46 Win User
    Can I add a Samsung J6 to my devices?

Can I add a Samsung J6 to my devices?

Bropat_46, May 6, 2021
  4. Samsung J6 USB fail code 43

USB SuperSpeed error code 43

Win 10 ver 1709.

Device Manager always reports the SuperSpeed has a problem.

I have tried uninstalling, updating drivers and a Win 10 online reinstall (repair upgrade?). No change. I installed Win 7 to a spare drive and it finds no USB problems. Also, in Dev Mgr, Win 7 does list a SuperSpeed.

I attached snips of USB Tree and Dev Mgr under Win 10 & Win 7.

I want to make the SuperSpeed error go away.

Thanks, everyone,
    Terry
    Samsung J6 USB fail  code 43 [​IMG]

TGeorge111, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Samsung J6 USB fail code 43

1. Samsung J6 USB fail code 43 - Similar Threads - Samsung USB fail

2. USB Root Hub Failed to Reset Code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Root Hub Failed to Reset Code 43: This is the error I am getting. I have tried disabling and reenabling, uninstalling the device and restarting the PC it's a desktop, scanning for hardware changes, checking for Windows Updates, looking for driver updates for that device there weren't any. I can't remember...
  3. USB code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB code 43: I have a usb blue yeti. I have been using it for the last 2 months everything has been find and now its not working as I have a USB code 43. I want to know how to fix it I have tried lots of things and nothing is working....
  4. USB device not recognised[code 43]

USB device not recognised[code 43]: My laptop is not supporting external mice. On connecting mouse it shows a notification i.e. usb device not recognised I troubleshooted but it does not worked. I also updated usb driver. please help me to solve this problem......
  5. Code 43, unknown USB.

Code 43, unknown USB.: Basically, I tried connecting my mouse, but when I tried it said this device wasn't recognized. I later tried checking my "Device Manager" which was of no help, because I uninstalled that device and re-installed it, and I also tried updating the driver, all these didn't work...
  6. USB Driver error code 43

USB Driver error code 43: Windows 10: Unknown USB device drive error and getting error message as "Device Description Request Failed) Driver Error" "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)". This is on my Dell Studio XPS 435T/9000. I have seen the reply on Aug 10...
  7. Unknown USB device(device descriptor request failed Code 43

Unknown USB device(device descriptor request failed Code 43: Hi, I have been unable to resolve the above error, with Hardware trouble shooter, uninstalling USB etc. Windows 10 is fully updated. Please can you assist. Many thanks Rashid...
  8. Generic Superspeed USB hub error code 43 -USB hub failed to reset

Generic Superspeed USB hub error code 43 -USB hub failed to reset: The hub was working fine until Windows update on 08/06/2018 Driver version 10.0.17134.112 My £150 gaming motherboard now does not support all my peripherals at the same time. I can't install my original drivers from the disk that came with the board because Windows has...
  9. USB SuperSpeed error code 43

USB SuperSpeed error code 43: Win 10 ver 1709. Device Manager always reports the SuperSpeed has a problem. I have tried uninstalling, updating drivers and a Win 10 online reinstall (repair upgrade?). No change. I installed Win 7 to a spare drive and it finds no USB problems. Also, in Dev Mgr, Win 7 does...
  10. (Code 43) USB WINDOWS 10

(Code 43) USB WINDOWS 10: I upgraded my pc to windows a long time a go the issue was after 2 months of the upgrade i decided to connect the usual cables keyboard mouse headset and on port that only works with my external usb 3.0 hdd ... for some reason i cant connect anything beside the hdd ....