Windows 10: Samsung laptop, this screen keeps coming up when I try to start and no matter what I do it...

Discus and support Samsung laptop, this screen keeps coming up when I try to start and no matter what I do it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kabar2511 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kabar2511, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Samsung laptop, this screen keeps coming up when I try to start and no matter what I do it...

/u/kabar2511, Mar 14, 2023

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 14, 2023
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Mar 14, 2023
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Samsung laptop, this screen keeps coming up when I try to start and no matter what I do it...

Samsung Laptop With Blu-Ray?

A friend of mine is looking to buy a Samsung laptop, he's pretty adamant about wanting Samsung, and it has to have blu-ray. I looked on NewEgg, why is it that Samsung's models seem to not offer blu-ray? Only 1 model has it, and it's a recertified one. Can anyone make any suggestions, even if not Samsung? Maybe I could talk him out of his fanboyism. His most important issues are:

Blu-ray
    LED Screen
    Resolution higher than 1366x768
    Good battery life
    Would prefer 15" screen over 17"
    Price around $1000, preferably less

OrbitzXT, Mar 14, 2023
Thema:

Samsung laptop, this screen keeps coming up when I try to start and no matter what I do it...

1. Samsung laptop, this screen keeps coming up when I try to start and no matter what I do it... - Similar Threads - Samsung laptop screen

2. Wifi Drivers keep crashing no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Drivers keep crashing no matter what I try: I have an ASUS laptop with windows 11 and it was working fine until I moved, I'm not sure if it's the wifi here, if it's overheating and damaged or what but the wifi drivers constantly crash over and over throughout the day no matter what I do. I've tried uninstalling them...
  3. Wifi Drivers keep crashing no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Drivers keep crashing no matter what I try: I have an ASUS laptop with windows 11 and it was working fine until I moved, I'm not sure if it's the wifi here, if it's overheating and damaged or what but the wifi drivers constantly crash over and over throughout the day no matter what I do. I've tried uninstalling them...
  4. Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do?: I did soft reset, hard reset, then reinstalled Windows 10, it worked for a while, then went back to " automatic repair." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-blue-death-screen-keep-coming-back-no/80b11bf5-4fff-4318-87a6-5d860a05efe2
  5. Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do?: I did soft reset, hard reset, then reinstalled Windows 10, it worked for a while, then went back to " automatic repair." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-blue-death-screen-keep-coming-back-no/80b11bf5-4fff-4318-87a6-5d860a05efe2
  6. Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Keep getting 0xc000021a no matter what i do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keep getting 0xc000021a no matter what i do: i already reinstalled windows 10 for about 14 times and keep getting this error. watched all tutorial with no success. tried going to safe mode didn't work. sfc /scannow didn't work either. everything is not working....
  8. The start menu keeps coming up when I click

in Windows 10 Customization
    The start menu keeps coming up when I click: Hello, I am having a pretty large issue with my computer. Every time I click, the start menu appears. It doesn't matter where I click. It will come up no matter what. I have found nothing about this online. Does anyone have an answer on how to fix this?...
  9. No matter what I do, I return to this screen. (pc wasn't started correctly). What should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No matter what I do, I return to this screen. (pc wasn't started correctly). What should I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dominik10101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/foq3fe/no_matter_what_i_do_i_return_to_this_screen_pc/
  10. why the sound do not come on when i start up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why the sound do not come on when i start up?: The sound check do not come on when I star my pc . is that the norm or I can fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-sound-do-not-come-on-when-i-start-up/d655b08c-e158-4466-a391-cf454f0b835f