Windows 10: Samsung Laptop Touchscreen Not working

Discus and support Samsung Laptop Touchscreen Not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Upgraded my Samsung Flex laptop to windows 11 now the touchscreen does not respond to finger movement however the S pen does work on the touchscreen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BobHafer1, Dec 9, 2021.

1. BobHafer1 Win User

Samsung Laptop Touchscreen Not working

Upgraded my Samsung Flex laptop to windows 11 now the touchscreen does not respond to finger movement however the S pen does work on the touchscreen. Called Samsung and they tried various solutions and determined that it was a windows 11 problem since the s pen works. Been going crazy for a month trying to get the touchscreen to work again HELP

:)

BobHafer1, Dec 9, 2021

2. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Dec 9, 2021
  3. touchscreen no longer works

I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is about 18 months old and the touchscreen works fine until about 2 months ago. Any suggestion?

samuelward, Dec 9, 2021
  4. striper Win User

Laptop touchscreen ghost clicking

I have a Samsung Laptop. It has a touchscreen. Randomly it has this really annoying problem. The screen with start zooming in and out. There are these little circles that pop up everywhere. It starts to autoclick randomly. It happens for a few seconds and then stops.

Currently, I have the touchscreen disabled. Not sure if it will eliminate the problem. Nevertheless, I'd like to be able to use the touchscreen.

Anyone have any advice? Do you think it's a driver issue? This machine has Samsung update installed. It automatically updates all the drivers.

striper, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Samsung Laptop Touchscreen Not working - Similar Threads - Samsung Laptop Touchscreen

2. Touchscreen not working in laptop mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen not working in laptop mode?: Recently, my laptop touchscreen has not been working while my computer is in laptop mode.My laptop model is a Summit e16Flip A13VFT, and when I physically fold the laptop to use it as a tablet, it touch and pen work just fine. However, when I have the laptop unfolded in the...
  3. Touchscreen not working in laptop mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen not working in laptop mode?: Recently, my laptop touchscreen has not been working while my computer is in laptop mode.My laptop model is a Summit e16Flip A13VFT, and when I physically fold the laptop to use it as a tablet, it touch and pen work just fine. However, when I have the laptop unfolded in the...
  4. Samsung Laptop Touchscreen Not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Laptop Touchscreen Not working: Upgraded my Samsung Flex laptop to windows 11 now the touchscreen does not respond to finger movement however the S pen does work on the touchscreen. Called Samsung and they tried various solutions and determined that it was a windows 11 problem since the s pen works. Been...
  5. My laptop touchscreen doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop touchscreen doesn't work: I don't know whether it is a hardware or a software problem, but the touch screen on my computer stopped responding after the mainboard was replaced during a repair. System information shows "No pen or touch input is available for this display". Also, when I checked the...
  6. touchscreen of laptop stopped working

touchscreen of laptop stopped working: suddenly , the touch screen of my laptop has stopped working. on checking the device manager i found usb code 43 error, are both the things related https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-of-laptop-stopped-working/d87fcdcc-e7df-43ba-9427-c1b8e59b1d7f
  7. Laptop touchscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop touchscreen: Got up this morning and the touchscreen has a pink/green hue. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-touchscreen/4b1cdcb5-44cc-4283-8ebc-5fb326f2b079
  8. Touchscreen not working and 'ScreenPad' on ASUS laptop not working

Touchscreen not working and 'ScreenPad' on ASUS laptop not working: Hi, I have an ASUS Zenbook pro 15. For the past 2 weeks my 'ScreenPad' has not been turning on. Today, I noticed that the touchscreen on my display is also not working. I haven't found any solutions for the ScreenPad, but today I tried to fix the touchscreen display issue...
  9. Touchscreen not working

Touchscreen not working: My touchscreen stopped working one day very randomly. I have an HP Pavillion, I tried different methods such as going into device manager and scanning for hardware changes. Unfortunately, nothing worked. This might be an HP problem and not a Windows problem but just posting...
  10. Touchpad not working on a Samsung laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Touchpad not working on a Samsung laptop: Hello, I have a Samsung laptop model np900x5n I tried many solutions already 1- Bios: enable/disable touchpad in the bios 2- I made sure that I am current with windows update which I am 3- I checked the device manager / there is a problem with the I2C HID device which...