Windows 10: Samsung laptop,

Discus and support Samsung laptop, in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Camera how to alter shot to 50mm x 50mm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-laptop/6de2754f-2c6e-4654-a121-237d1a5aed27 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KenCarson1, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Samsung laptop,

Camera how to alter shot to 50mm x 50mm

:)

KenCarson1, Oct 9, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Samsung laptop,

Samsung Galaxy S5 Not Connecting with Windows 10 Dell Laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Samsung mobile rejects to get connected to Laptop. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you able to access the device in other laptops or PC?
    • Are you getting any error message in Device manager of the Laptop?
    • Were you able to access previously, if yes when?
    Please post us back with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Samsung laptop,

1. Samsung laptop, - Similar Threads - Samsung laptop

2. I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter: I got this laptop from a friend. When I try to open it this is what I get. I don't know the password. What should I do to open it. Please can someone tall me what to do step by step....
  3. I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter: I got this laptop from a friend. When I try to open it this is what I get. I don't know the password. What should I do to open it. Please can someone tall me what to do step by step....
  4. Unable to get past Bitlocker on Samsung laptop using Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to get past Bitlocker on Samsung laptop using Windows 11.: I have have the recovery key through MS and I have tried it multiple times without any success.I have also tries resetting the computer and wiping everything but my files and it still comes back to the Bitlocker screen.Any guideance would be much appreciated....
  5. Unable to get past Bitlocker on Samsung laptop using Windows 11.

Unable to get past Bitlocker on Samsung laptop using Windows 11.: I have have the recovery key through MS and I have tried it multiple times without any success.I have also tries resetting the computer and wiping everything but my files and it still comes back to the Bitlocker screen.Any guideance would be much appreciated....
  6. Samsung s23c650d not recognized by laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung s23c650d not recognized by laptop: Hi! Once again, another problem regarding a Windows PC not recognizing a second display.I am setting up a home office with a Win 11 x64bit Lenovo Legion Pro 5 using an RTX 4070 Laptop with an HDMI out and I am trying to connect a Samsung s23c650d monitor. The screen worked 40...
  7. Samsung s23c650d not recognized by laptop

Samsung s23c650d not recognized by laptop: Hi! Once again, another problem regarding a Windows PC not recognizing a second display.I am setting up a home office with a Win 11 x64bit Lenovo Legion Pro 5 using an RTX 4070 Laptop with an HDMI out and I am trying to connect a Samsung s23c650d monitor. The screen worked 40...
  8. I'm having trouble with my Samsung RF511 laptop on Windows 10. When playing games like...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm having trouble with my Samsung RF511 laptop on Windows 10. When playing games like...: Dear Support Team,I'm reaching out because I'm facing an issue while playing games like Roblox or Minecraft on my Samsung laptop RF511 model running Windows 10.The problem I'm encountering is that when I try to move the cursor while simultaneously pressing keys, such as WASD...
  9. Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...: Samsung Galaxy Buds, sound by AKG. I don't know what that means.model number: SM-R180Specs: Cradle 5V 120mA Earbuds 5V 500mA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-all-i-am-having-trouble-connecting-my/457c1097-3208-4905-bb6b-6c2e003a76c5
  10. Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...

Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...: Samsung Galaxy Buds, sound by AKG. I don't know what that means.model number: SM-R180Specs: Cradle 5V 120mA Earbuds 5V 500mA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-all-i-am-having-trouble-connecting-my/457c1097-3208-4905-bb6b-6c2e003a76c5