Windows 10: Samsung Magician 4.95

Discus and support Samsung Magician 4.95 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung has released a new version of Magician. All features work in Windows 10. TRIM is turned off so that Windows can perform that task. 37873 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BillS22, Jan 17, 2016.

1. BillS22 Win User

Samsung Magician 4.95

Samsung has released a new version of Magician.
    All features work in Windows 10.
    TRIM is turned off so that Windows can perform that task.

:)

BillS22, Jan 17, 2016

2. How to Enable AHCI for SSD in Windows 10.

AHCI mode looks enabled on Bios, but disabled on Samsung Magician. Also read and write values looks correct. What gives? Is it a bug on Samsung Magician?

TırtoBrass, Jan 17, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT 'probably caused by SamsungRapidDiskFltr.sys'

Hi Ban, are you running a Samsung SSD & Samsung Magician 4.4, with RAPID mode turned on.

If so Updating the Samsung Magician software should get rid of the BSOD's according to the Samsung forum . . .

DaveM121, Jan 17, 2016
  4. Samsung Magician 4.95

been out about a week or so

shakennstirred, Jan 17, 2016
Thema:

Samsung Magician 4.95

1. Samsung Magician 4.95 - Similar Threads - Samsung Magician

2. New Samsung evo 870 magician app says Rapid, Trim, Int. Performance is not supported.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Samsung evo 870 magician app says Rapid, Trim, Int. Performance is not supported.: How will I be enabled them? submitted by /u/CleanSuit1000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mk781e/new_samsung_evo_870_magician_app_says_rapid_trim/
  3. mbr2gpt messed with over-provisioning (SSD/Samsung Magician)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mbr2gpt messed with over-provisioning (SSD/Samsung Magician): Hello, I just converted my W10 disk/partitions to support UEFI (using mbr2gpt which convert an MBR disk to a GPT one) How to convert MBR to GPT drive to switch BIOS to UEFI on Windows 10 | Windows Central Now samsung magician shows me this: [img] It seems to see the...
  4. Samsung Magician flagged by MS as untrustworthy?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Samsung Magician flagged by MS as untrustworthy?: You would think they would fix that. - - - Updated - - - [img] What is this encrypted Drive support? Can it be enabled after a clone too? - - - Updated - - - [img] Not great numbers but it could be the board itself. MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD 760GM-E51(MS-7596)...
  5. Samsung Magician flagged by MS as untrustworthy?

in Windows 10 Support
    Samsung Magician flagged by MS as untrustworthy?: You would think they would fix that. - - - Updated - - - [img] What is this encrypted Drive support? Can it be enabled after a clone too? - - - Updated - - - [img] Not great numbers but it could be the board itself. MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD 760GM-E51(MS-7596)...
  6. is it safe to use both samsung magician and hard disk sentinel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is it safe to use both samsung magician and hard disk sentinel: i have a samsung nvme ssd and a normal hdd in my laptop. i want to install both programs. i will keep hard disk sentinel running in the background the whole time. i will disable the run on startup option in samsung magician and i wont use the program and i will only use it...
  7. Anyone else having the same issue with Samsung Magician App not opening and giving an error?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else having the same issue with Samsung Magician App not opening and giving an error?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/M_A99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iyn6tz/anyone_else_having_the_same_issue_with_samsung/
  8. Windows Defender Ransonware protection blocks Samsung Magician

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Ransonware protection blocks Samsung Magician: Hi, Win Defender Ransonware protection is blocking Samsung Magician, it isn't a problem at all, but aBlocked app notification would be great! Saving us time when troubleshooting any other app problem... Samsung Magician No Devices Found.[ATTACH] to solve it, we...
  9. win10x64 v2004 Samsung magician porked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win10x64 v2004 Samsung magician porked: Just installed v2004 and Magician won't load. "Magician has encountered an error and cannot continue". Same story after re-install. No problems prior. Any clues? Thanks SOLVED Just required a proper uninstall and reinstall + allowing userinit.exe. 158557
  10. Tray icons gone after installing samsung magician

in Windows 10 Support
    Tray icons gone after installing samsung magician: I think its a corrupt profile as apps wont open full screen most of the time and some take ages - luckily i had another profile which i could use as a tesr and it works any idea how to get them on without having to create a new profile? thanks edit: i can't even make a new...