Windows 10: Samsung Magician 4.95

Discus and support Samsung Magician 4.95 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung has released a new version of Magician. All features work in Windows 10. TRIM is turned off so that Windows can perform that task. 37873 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BillS22, Jan 17, 2016.

1. BillS22 Win User

Samsung Magician 4.95

Samsung has released a new version of Magician.
    All features work in Windows 10.
    TRIM is turned off so that Windows can perform that task.

:)

BillS22, Jan 17, 2016

2. How to Enable AHCI for SSD in Windows 10.

AHCI mode looks enabled on Bios, but disabled on Samsung Magician. Also read and write values looks correct. What gives? Is it a bug on Samsung Magician?

TırtoBrass, Jan 17, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT 'probably caused by SamsungRapidDiskFltr.sys'

Hi Ban, are you running a Samsung SSD & Samsung Magician 4.4, with RAPID mode turned on.

If so Updating the Samsung Magician software should get rid of the BSOD's according to the Samsung forum . . .

DaveM121, Jan 17, 2016
  4. Samsung Magician 4.95

been out about a week or so

shakennstirred, Jan 17, 2016
Thema:

Samsung Magician 4.95

1. Samsung Magician 4.95 - Similar Threads - Samsung Magician

2. Samsung Magician Does this Look Normal?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Samsung Magician Does this Look Normal?: Hello All Have a brand new Samsung 860 Evo 250gb for Desktop PC, hopefully all is normal, didn't turn on Over Provisioning yet, wasn't sure if i should or not, so left that alone for now, PC used almost 12-16 hours a day, then i sleep some, and wake up in the morning, PC...
  3. Samsung Magician Secure Erase

Samsung Magician Secure Erase: Hi. I have a Samsung SSD I wish to securely erase. I've got it hooked up via a SATA to USB adapter. Magician software won't work in this configuration; it appears I need to have the SSD hooked up directly to the MB? Can anyone confirm this, or have a way around it? And,...
  4. Samsung Magician Changing Windows Power Plan?

Samsung Magician Changing Windows Power Plan?: Hello all. I recently sat in a new Samsung 970 NVMe drive and ran Samsung Magician's benchmarking tool to see if I get full x4 lane speed on it, I did. After that I noticed that my power plan was changed from balanced (recommended) to maximum performance and that my monitor...
  5. Samsung Magician

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Magician: So I have 3 machines (Win10 64-bit) and with Magician 5.3.0 installed. One machine has de OP space not located at the end. I can not seem to change this. See screenshots below. Is this a problem or doesn't it matter? Thanks. [img] [img] [img] 125949
  6. Hard Disk Sentinel Pro vs. Samsung Magician

Hard Disk Sentinel Pro vs. Samsung Magician: I run Hard Disk Sentinel Pro ver. 5.01.15 (latest is 5.30) and it runs in the background. I like it. Over the weekend I installed my first SSD that is supported by Samsung Magician an EVO 860. I have a 250GB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe SSD that is not supported by Samsung Magician....
  7. Samsung Magician tries to run and fails - error message at same time

Samsung Magician tries to run and fails - error message at same time: I suddenly realized that Samsung Magician was not running and when I tried to run it, it started examining disks (I have 5 Samsung SSDs on my desktop). I also have one Transcend SSD but all these disks have been installed and in use for over a year. After less than a minute I...
  8. Samsung Magician tries to run and fails - error message at same time

in Windows 10 Support
    Samsung Magician tries to run and fails - error message at same time: I suddenly realized that Samsung Magician was not running and when I tried to run it, it started examining disks (I have 5 Samsung SSDs on my desktop). I also have one Transcend SSD but all these disks have been installed and in use for over a year. After less than a minute I...
  9. Why Won't Samsung Magician Clone The System Reserve Partion?

Why Won't Samsung Magician Clone The System Reserve Partion?: As a part of my maintenance I always clone my SSD periodically to an identical Samsung SSD. I just did so on my new WIN 10 desktop. While the clone works fine its missing the 450mg System Reserve Partition (SRP). This was not an issue in WIN 7and I use the same USB3 to SATA...
  10. Samsung Magician Software Updated

Samsung Magician Software Updated: 5.2.1 is now available. SSD Tools Software | Download | Samsung V-NAND SSD | Samsung Semiconductor Global Website 111459