Windows 10: SAMSUNG MAGICIAN version 5.0 just released

Discus and support SAMSUNG MAGICIAN version 5.0 just released in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; SAMSUNG MAGICIAN just released version 5.0 75680 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wen, Jan 23, 2017.

1. WEN
    wen Win User

SAMSUNG MAGICIAN version 5.0 just released

SAMSUNG MAGICIAN just released version 5.0

:)

2. How to Enable AHCI for SSD in Windows 10.

The new download Samsung Magician 5.0
    here

Olivier Dan, Jan 23, 2017
  3. auggy Win User
    Bugcheck Reboot

The error appears to be caused by the SamsungRapidDiskFltr.sys :

BugCheck 1000007F, {8, ffffaf0183dccb30, ffffbf06a8bb9fa0, fffff800b66d255b}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SamsungRapidDiskFltr.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SamsungRapidDiskFltr.sys

Probably caused by : SamsungRapidDiskFltr.sys ( SamsungRapidDiskFltr+14d9b )

The SamsungRapidDiskFltr.sys may be from Samsung Magician so try temporarily uninstalling Samsung Magician and see if the error resolves.

Afterwards you could try reinstalling Samsung Magician using the latest version.

This error involving the SamsungRapidDiskFltr.sys may be from having "Rapid Mode" enabled.

auggy, Jan 23, 2017
  4. pbcopter Win User

Samsung released that version (5.0) back in late November 2016.
    Why you think it was just released?

pbcopter, Jan 24, 2017
  5. MaxPad Win User
    don't bother cause there is no rapid mode. install on my last fresh os install and ended up going back to 4.7.

MaxPad, Jan 24, 2017
  6. swarfega Win User
    This is not a new release.

swarfega, Jan 24, 2017
  7. WEN
    wen Win User
    Sure there is RAPID MODE

SAMSUNG MAGICIAN version 5.0 just released [​IMG]

8. MaxPad Win User

then they must of had complaints cause when i tested the early release of 5.0 rapid mode was not in it.

MaxPad, Jan 26, 2017
  9. Cliff S New Member
    If you are using a 900 series disk, it will not show up, as it is m.2 PCIe NVMe.Magician Software Installation Guide

Cliff S, Jan 27, 2017
  10. MaxPad Win User
    i have a evo 850 that came with 4.? and rapid mode showed up and worked on it perfectly. under the beta releases for magician rapid mode WAS NOT there. or it was a bug causing it not to show for some reason. i will try the 5.0 version again and see what i get.

MaxPad, Jan 27, 2017
  11. Cliff S New Member
    I had to uninstall Magician totally from my main machine, as it could not see my M.2 anyhow, and it would wrongly see my 850 Pro and my 850 EVO as SATA 3 Gb/s instead of the correct 6 Gb/s, it was useless to me on that one machine. It would run RAPID on my SSD for my virtual machines then suddenly show the incorrect speed(I double checked with Crystal Disk info), and turn RAPID off after a while. So I uninstalled it.

On both my other two machines, I have no problems.

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. SAMSUNG MAGICIAN version 5.0 just released - Similar Threads - SAMSUNG MAGICIAN version

2. A new version for Samsung Magician is launched: 6.1.0.170

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A new version for Samsung Magician is launched: 6.1.0.170: Sorry for OT! I see that old threads about Samsung Magician are closed and I can't open a new thread, so i post here this. A new version for Samsung Magician is launched: 6.1.0.170. 152381
  3. Samsung Magician

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Magician: So I have 3 machines (Win10 64-bit) and with Magician 5.3.0 installed. One machine has de OP space not located at the end. I can not seem to change this. See screenshots below. Is this a problem or doesn't it matter? Thanks. [img] [img] [img] 125949
  4. Samsung Magician 4.9 Released

Samsung Magician 4.9 Released: Samsung Magician 4.9 Released New in Version 4.9 - Magician version 4.9 features a number of improvementsover version 4.8: - New model support: Samsung 750 EVO SSD Samsung download links: Samsung 4.9 software Installation Guide Alternate MajorGeeks...
  5. Samsung Magician

Samsung Magician: I just tested Defrag for SSD on 2 devices. Either the possible other processes we talked about are so fast that I could not see what else was going on or it only did a single TRIM command. Exactly as it should be. *Smile *Ditto and garbage collection controlled by the...
  6. Samsung Magician 4.7 Released

Samsung Magician 4.7 Released: Samsung has updated their SSD tweaking software. Samsung SSD software page Download User Manual New in Version 4.7 Magician version 4.7 features a number of improvements over version 4.6: New model support: 850 PRO 2TB, 850 EVO 2TB Advanced Performance...
  7. Samsung Magician 4.95

Samsung Magician 4.95: Samsung has released a new version of Magician. All features work in Windows 10. TRIM is turned off so that Windows can perform that task. 37873
  8. Samsung Magician 5.0.0.790 released

Samsung Magician 5.0.0.790 released: Their servers have a metered connection.*Sad Tool & Software | Download | Samsung V-NAND SSD New Features New Samsung Magician features a number of improvements over version 4.9.7 • Completely redesigned and more intuitive user interface • New Models support : Samsung...
  9. Samsung Magician 4.8

Samsung Magician 4.8: Now that Samsung's Magician software is finally available for Windows 10, I have my SSD running with Rapid Mode again. I notice that the application has created a start up entry "Samsung Rapid Mode Notification Utility". This places an icon in the right corner of the...
  10. Samsung Magician

Samsung Magician: Samsung Magician Version 5.2 [img] http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/SW/201707/20170726234338606/Samsung_New_Magician_Installation_guide.pdf ***Important information, please read the pdf*** *Smile Ya'lls truly Cliff [/quote] One thing I hope is, Samsung gets...