Windows 10: Samsung Magician

Discus and support Samsung Magician in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have 3 machines (Win10 64-bit) and with Magician 5.3.0 installed. One machine has de OP space not located at the end. I can not seem to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Parky, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Parky Win User

Samsung Magician

So I have 3 machines (Win10 64-bit) and with Magician 5.3.0 installed. One machine has de OP space not located at the end. I can not seem to change this. See screenshots below. Is this a problem or doesn't it matter? Thanks.

Samsung Magician [​IMG]

Samsung Magician [​IMG]

Samsung Magician [​IMG]

:)

Parky, Jan 25, 2019
  2. swarfega Win User

Samsung Magician

wow, we have the same collection of drives!

Samsung Magician [​IMG]

swarfega, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Cliff S, Jan 25, 2019
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Samsung Magician

Samsung Magician

Please read again what you quoted. Notice the 2TB SSD drive listed? *Wink

Here's the image of my Samsung Magician software, listing the drives...

Samsung Magician [​IMG]

And YES, my 2TB SSD drive runs all the time since it's my game drive as well as downloads and data drive. It works nearly as hard as the 950 Pro which is the OS drive.

sygnus21, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Samsung Magician

1. Samsung Magician - Similar Threads - Samsung Magician

2. For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...: i just cloned over my old ssd to a new samsung 980 pro and when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand shell folder constant userdesktop...
  3. For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...: i just cloned over my old ssd to a new samsung 980 pro and when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand shell folder constant userdesktop...
  4. For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. SSD not recognized by Samsung magicians

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD not recognized by Samsung magicians: I have a new SSD 4K Samsung 870 SSD and it doesn't recognize it, but windows does. Three others that are already installed show up in Samsung magician....
  6. SSD not recognized by Samsung magicians

SSD not recognized by Samsung magicians: I have a new SSD 4K Samsung 870 SSD and it doesn't recognize it, but windows does. Three others that are already installed show up in Samsung magician....
  7. Hello Microsft support I have a Samsung Magician issue... The issue also effects Gadget...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Microsft support I have a Samsung Magician issue... The issue also effects Gadget...: Samsung Magician is necessary for the drive I bought, but without it the device works but doesn't show up in My Computer drive screen....Just shows a little gray line for the device but when I highlight the program in the start menu shows a lot more just like the Gadget...
  8. Hello Microsft support I have a Samsung Magician issue... The issue also effects Gadget...

Hello Microsft support I have a Samsung Magician issue... The issue also effects Gadget...: Samsung Magician is necessary for the drive I bought, but without it the device works but doesn't show up in My Computer drive screen....Just shows a little gray line for the device but when I highlight the program in the start menu shows a lot more just like the Gadget...
  9. Samsung Magician Software

Samsung Magician Software: Just installed a Samsung 870 EVO in my system. I was reading about the Magician software and was curious if anyone had it installed on their system and if they thought it was beneficial or not. Curious about the opinions both pro and con. 181319
  10. Samsung Magician Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung Magician Software: Just installed a Samsung 870 EVO in my system. I was reading about the Magician software and was curious if anyone had it installed on their system and if they thought it was beneficial or not. Curious about the opinions both pro and con. 181319

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung magician op size

2. samsung magician software 64-bit windows 10 2019