Windows 10: samsung ml 1660 printer stopped printing on both sides

Discus and support samsung ml 1660 printer stopped printing on both sides in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I my printer stopped prionting on both sides. It used to do it, and there is nothing I'm doing that works, I installed the printer sofware and drivers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VincentPerreault, Sep 20, 2020.

1. samsung ml 1660 printer stopped printing on both sides

I my printer stopped prionting on both sides. It used to do it, and there is nothing I'm doing that works, I installed the printer sofware and drivers.

My version of windows is

windows 10 pro

version 2004

os built 19041.508

windows feature experience pack 120.2212..31.0

Can you help me ?

:)

VincentPerreault, Sep 20, 2020

2. How to disable double side print in Samsung ML 1660

Original Title: Samsung ML 1660

The Samsung printer ML 1660 is constantly defaulting to a double side print when all I want is a single side. I am using windows 10. Ive tried uninstalling re installing still no good. Can anyone help in explaining how to turn the default off.

Mark A Roth, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Samsung ML 1660 Printer no longer printing on both sides

Hello

I have a Samsung ml1660 series printer which has been working fine for a while. However, it is no longer printing on both sides. Flipping on long edge or short edge results in an error. But single sided printing works. Earlier, I could print in long edge
    and single sided. On Word when I tried printing with long edge, it gave a pop up saying there is a problem with the printer setup.

Further, when I selected manual duplex(which i never had to select before) it works but all the pages are completely jumbled up although it printed on both sides.

When I went to the device properties and tried to identify it, it gave a pop up saying it can't be identified even though the printer is on and connected.

I have tried updating the driver and the device software as well. I have even tried uninstalling and re-installing them. I have tried the troubleshooter which did not detect anything. I have been trying to look for a solution but my problem is too specific.
    I don't understand as to why this problem might occur out of the blue. If anyone with a similar problem could provide a solution, it would really help.

Siddharth Panjwani, Sep 20, 2020
  4. samsung ml 1660 printer stopped printing on both sides

Samsung ML 1660 no longer printing

If your computer has a USB 2.0 port, you can connect it there to see if it works.

If not, try the following:

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your Samsung printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your Samsung Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for Samsung Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver

Andre Da Costa, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

samsung ml 1660 printer stopped printing on both sides

1. samsung ml 1660 printer stopped printing on both sides - Similar Threads - samsung 1660 printer

2. Samsung XpressM2880FW printer with Windows 11 no longer printing on both sides

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung XpressM2880FW printer with Windows 11 no longer printing on both sides: Why is double sided printing no longer available/working as an option in Windows 11? I had no problem with my Samsung XpressM2880FW printer with Windows 10....
  3. Samsung XpressM2880FW printer with Windows 11 no longer printing on both sides

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung XpressM2880FW printer with Windows 11 no longer printing on both sides: Why is double sided printing no longer available/working as an option in Windows 11? I had no problem with my Samsung XpressM2880FW printer with Windows 10....
  4. Why did printing on both sides, only print on one side?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did printing on both sides, only print on one side?: I've got an HP LaserJet color printer. And I've got Windows 11 Professional. Last night I was on a website, which I wanted to print the first two pages of. I selected that, specified that it only print pages 1-2. The print dialog clearly showed me that it was going to print...
  5. Why did printing on both sides, only print on one side?

Why did printing on both sides, only print on one side?: I've got an HP LaserJet color printer. And I've got Windows 11 Professional. Last night I was on a website, which I wanted to print the first two pages of. I selected that, specified that it only print pages 1-2. The print dialog clearly showed me that it was going to print...
  6. Print on both sides

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print on both sides: Hi,After upgrading to Windows11, my print settings no longer have a print on both sides option double sided printing, and neither do I get any option to select Duplex under Preferences. I have read a few threads, and unable to find the answer to my issue. I was previously...
  7. Print on both sides

Print on both sides: Hi,After upgrading to Windows11, my print settings no longer have a print on both sides option double sided printing, and neither do I get any option to select Duplex under Preferences. I have read a few threads, and unable to find the answer to my issue. I was previously...
  8. Printing on both sides of a page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing on both sides of a page: I have a Surface, Windows 10 and an HP printer. Recently, I no longer get the option to choose if I want to print on both sides. How do I get the option back?...
  9. Windows 10 Mail will not print to my Samsung ML-2545 printer

Windows 10 Mail will not print to my Samsung ML-2545 printer: Hi, I needed to print an e-mail today, plus some of it's attachments. The attachments were pdf's and I saved and printed them from Foxit PDF, fine. When I tried to print the e-mail from the Mail app it would not print to "Samsung ML-2540 Series (USB002)". I found an...
  10. Printer not printing both sides of paper

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer not printing both sides of paper: Hi I have a new ASUS UX305CA laptop preloaded with W10. It recognised my old Epson Stylus SX415 printer but will not act on selection to print both sides of paper. I seem to have the most up to date driver and I've tried removing and re-installing to no effect. Worked OK...