Windows 10: Samsung N145 Plus Netbook hinge

Discus and support Samsung N145 Plus Netbook hinge in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently found my old Samsung Netbook. I opened it up and took out the 250gb hdd and replaced with a 120gb ssd with Windows 10, When i put the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lovethatdiomond, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Samsung N145 Plus Netbook hinge

I recently found my old Samsung Netbook. I opened it up and took out the 250gb hdd and replaced with a 120gb ssd with Windows 10, When i put the computer back together, Just a few screws on the bottom of the laptop, the hinge would not close all the way, The screen would be sort of open by like 1cm at the front edge of the Netbook. Is there anyone that can help? Did not alter the Hinge when i replaced the HDD.

Thanks in advance.

:)

lovethatdiomond, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Dmn D.M. Win User

Windows 7 starter -- Windows 10 -- product key -- N145 Plus

Hi,

I have a samsung n145 plus netbook with windows 7 starter pre-installed

I would like to use the product key attached to the label behind to install
    Windows 10 x64

is it possible to do this using media creation tool or are there other ways to do it?

Thanks

Regards

Dmn D.M., Jun 1, 2020
  3. derek10 Win User
    Windows 10 TP on my Netbook

Netbook: Samsung N145 Plus, Atom N455 2 GB RAM 64-bit
    It works beyond perfect, shame Metro apps still can't run on 1024x600 resolution, given they can run on separate windows *Sad

Edit: The search function doesn't work (blank window) while in my desktop vrtual machine it works fine, probabily due to the screen resolution

Samsung N145 Plus Netbook hinge [​IMG]

derek10, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Samsung N145 Plus Netbook hinge

please information

I have a Samsung netbook N145
    Plus 10.1 inch laptop with the
    original program windows 7
    starter sp1 screen resolution 1024x600
    whether this mini laptop to upgrade
    to Windows 10 thanks

Hrvoje Jonjić STHRV, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Samsung N145 Plus Netbook hinge

1. Samsung N145 Plus Netbook hinge - Similar Threads - Samsung N145 Plus

2. Samsung 970 Evo plus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung 970 Evo plus: I get a NVMe M.2 970 evo plus but it doesnt recognized by the Laptop dell 17 7778. I update all and nothing happebed. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-970-evo-plus/2c09339e-e232-4f0f-95ce-ba1497444441
  3. Samsung Introduces PRO Plus and EVO Plus SD Cards

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Introduces PRO Plus and EVO Plus SD Cards: Samsung Electronics America, the world leader in advanced memory technology, today unveiled the PRO Plus and EVO Plus, its two new lines of SD cards featuring exceptional speeds and improved durability. With the PRO Plus and EVO Plus, content creators and general consumers...
  4. Firmware update for the Samsung 970 Evo Plus?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Firmware update for the Samsung 970 Evo Plus?: Hello, I'd like to update my Evo plus one and I don't know how. I have already downloaded the correct ISO file. I have also put this file on an usb-stick and let it boot, but Windows 10 starts up normally. I have a MSI B-450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC I hope you can help me....
  5. Please Help! Samsung Odyssey Plus Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help! Samsung Odyssey Plus Controller: Hello! I'm having a problem with my right controller for my Samsung Odyssey plus, and I don't know what to do! Here's how it goes: I restart the controller by holding the pairing button, and the windows button. The controller starts up with full bright lights as it...
  6. How to activate Windows 10 in Samsung Netbook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to activate Windows 10 in Samsung Netbook: Hi I have installed Win 10 in Samsung Netbook with Win 7 starter pre installed Now I want to boot from Win 10 and use Win 10 since, support for Win 7 is going to stop Pl advise how to run Win 10 from my netbook...
  7. Windows 7 starter -- Windows 10 -- product key -- N145 Plus

Windows 7 starter -- Windows 10 -- product key -- N145 Plus: Hi, I have a samsung n145 plus netbook with windows 7 starter pre-installed I would like to use the product key attached to the label behind to install Windows 10 x64 is it possible to do this using media creation tool or are there other ways to do it? Thanks Regards...
  8. Want to upgrade Samsung Netbook N220 to Windows 10

Want to upgrade Samsung Netbook N220 to Windows 10: I want to try upgrading my Samsung Netbook N220 to Windows 10, if I can. It seems to meet the requirements, except for the graphics driver which is an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150. I saw this post about upgrading the graphics card and the Microsoft download page...
  9. W10 on Samsung N150 netbook: wrong screen resolution; cannot change

W10 on Samsung N150 netbook: wrong screen resolution; cannot change: I have managed to install Windows 10 on my old Samsung N150+ netbook (as an upgrade from Windows 7 Starter). The problem at the moment is that Windows has set the screen resolution to 800x600, and offers no alternatives. The resolution should be 1024x600, so at the moment the...
  10. Netbook

in Windows 10 Support
    Netbook: Upgraded my Samsung n145plus netbook to w10. Finally metro apps work at full screen at 1024x600 without shoody resolution hacks [img] The start menu is a bit rough, and the new search feature takes a time to start. The cortana thingy doesn't work on my region. The new...