Windows 10: Samsung New World's First 15.6-inch 4K UHD OLED Display for Laptops

Discus and support Samsung New World's First 15.6-inch 4K UHD OLED Display for Laptops in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] World’s first 15.6-inch UHD (ultra-high definition) OLED panel to be mass produced beginning next month Combining ultra-high resolution and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Samsung New World's First 15.6-inch 4K UHD OLED Display for Laptops

Source: https://news.samsung.com/us/samsung-...laptop-market/

:)

Brink, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there
    If you are sitting on a Train or an Airport Lounge watching a movie on a laptop I doubt whether any improvement over a standard 1980 X 1080p screen (standard HD quality) would even be remotely detectable.

Don't get me wrong but having these rediculous video resolutions on small screens is just a waste of power -- now nothing wrong in having output to decent external UHD 4K monitors from the graphics card output - but small internal monitor -- I suppose Apple will be next in offering UHD 8K on a tiny phone screen at some hideous price.

I'm not a cynic -- I like sensible technology but I would suspect even with 20/20 vision most people would probably not be able to see the slightest diffrence on a typical laptop screen between standard UHD and 4K UHD. - On a large monitor - np contest of course which is why i said the emphasis should be on the internal graphics card of the laptop rather than its screen.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Samsung New World's First 15.6-inch 4K UHD OLED Display for Laptops - Similar Threads - Samsung World's inch

2. Unable to connect a 1080p external monitor with a 4K UHD laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect a 1080p external monitor with a 4K UHD laptop.: I am experiencing a very weird problem. I cannot connect my 4k screen laptop with 1080p external monitor. I have 2 laptops currently both with 4K and touch. One is Dell Precision 5530 and the 2nd is HP envy 15 both laptops are running on windows 11 with all the latest updates...
  3. Decent 4K UHD TV / Monitor (48 / 52 inch) any ideas please

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Decent 4K UHD TV / Monitor (48 / 52 inch) any ideas please: Hi folks any suggestions on a really good 4K UHD TV / monitor -- the ones I've all seen -- even quite expensive models seem to have quite poor brightness / contrast and Black and white doesn't have the crisp brilliant white and deep black when watching black and white...
  4. Decent 4K UHD TV / Monitor (48 / 52 inch) any ideas please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Decent 4K UHD TV / Monitor (48 / 52 inch) any ideas please: Hi folks any suggestions on a really good 4K UHD TV / monitor -- the ones I've all seen -- even quite expensive models seem to have quite poor brightness / contrast and Black and white doesn't have the crisp brilliant white and deep black when watching black and white...
  5. LG introduces 48 inch bendable gaming OLED display

in Windows 10 News
    LG introduces 48 inch bendable gaming OLED display: [img] SEOUL, Korea (Jan. 3, 2021) – LG Display, the world’s leading innovator of display technologies, announced today that it will showcase the world's first 48-inch Bendable Cinematic Sound OLED (CSO) optimized for gaming at CES 2021. The 48-inch...
  6. How to stimulate a 12-inch display on a 15-inch display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stimulate a 12-inch display on a 15-inch display: Greetings, so I'm planning to buy a new device that will probably have a lower screen size than my current laptop, and I want to see if that's going to fit my everyday use, how can I make my screen display work as a 13-inch display and turn off the rest? submitted by...
  7. Display Brightness with Samsung UHD Monitor U28R55 Not Available?

Display Brightness with Samsung UHD Monitor U28R55 Not Available?: I’ll preface this question to say I’m mostly a Mac user at this point, but not for gaming so maybe I’m just dumb and can’t find the options... But I’m just dumbfounded how such a simple option is not available. Please tell me if I’m missing something. All I want to do is...
  8. This is the Samsung 15 inch OLED panel next to my iPhone X. I tried capturing the overall...

This is the Samsung 15 inch OLED panel next to my iPhone X. I tried capturing the overall...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/spadd3206 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gwq5ih/this_is_the_samsung_15_inch_oled_panel_next_to_my/
  9. NEW TO THIS LAPTOP WORLD ..

in Windows 10 Customization
    NEW TO THIS LAPTOP WORLD ..: HELLO IM NEW TO THIS WORLD IVE BEEN IN PIRSON FOR A LITTLE WHILE . BUT I GOT ME HP LAPTOP IVE ALREADY MASTER RESET IT FEW TIMES .. DONT WANT TO DO THAT ANY MORE TAKES FOREVER TO GET BACC UP TO DATE NICE THO BECAUSE IT MOVES FAST THEN WITH IN A FEW WEEKS ITS SLOW SLOW . BUT I...
  10. Free 4K UHD Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Free 4K UHD Wallpaper: i would like to share my 4k uhd 3840x2160 wallpapers. i hope you liked. [img] [img] [img] 38365