Windows 10: Samsung Notebook 7 spin crash

Discus and support Samsung Notebook 7 spin crash in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Samsung Notebook 7 Spin is about 3 years old, and came with an Intel Core i7 processor and Windows 8 installed. System has been fine for months and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Talisa MThompson, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Samsung Notebook 7 spin crash

My Samsung Notebook 7 Spin is about 3 years old, and came with an Intel Core i7 processor and Windows 8 installed. System has been fine for months and I've been updating when notified by Window's that an update was needed. The most resent update has crashed my laptop and cannot repair itself. I get a blue screen with a few recovery options, none of which work except to restore from a previous image. This has happened a handful of times over the last couple of months. Unfortunately, Windows was set to an automatic update for the system at that time after the last update, so when I came on my computer, it was already in the process of updating Windows. Now my laptop only shows the blue screen with options that fail and nothing else. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Talisa MThompson, Mar 14, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Samsung Introduces the New Notebook 7 Spin (2018)

Samsung Electronics America, Inc. today announced the Samsung Notebook 7 Spin (2018), a versatile notebook that provides consumers with the accessibility needed to remain productive in today's digital world. Designed for working professionals, students and those looking for entertainment, the Notebook 7 Spin (2018) offers modern features including a 360-degree touchscreen for added convenience; an Active Pen (sold separately) for quick and easy note-taking; as well as the power and performance for more efficient multi-tasking.

"Our customers wanted a functional, intuitive device that includes a wide range of their favorite features, and that's what we've delivered with the Notebook 7 Spin (2018)," said YoungGyoo Choi, Senior Vice President of the PC Business Team, Mobile Communications Business at Samsung Electronics. "This device meets the needs of today's digital lifestyle, combining work and play with a smart, seamless and personalized experience that connects users with their other devices."

Samsung Notebook 7 spin crash AQsWQPPGpsuaZp72_thm.jpg

Samsung Notebook 7 spin crash UO5GwK5hFqSeBSW8_thm.jpg

Samsung Notebook 7 spin crash Mx6ATnesUkijWb3c_thm.jpg

Samsung Notebook 7 spin crash 3EkS6YHow9RkBUkt_thm.jpg

Samsung Notebook 7 spin crash cF79oo2DseYg4Oty_thm.jpg

At CES 2018, Samsung will showcase the new Notebook 7 Spin (2018) and a variety of features that allow consumers to work wherever, whenever and however they want while staying secure. These features include:
    • 360-Degree Rotating Touchscreen - Provides the flexibility to view content as preferred, whether it be as a tablet or as a traditional PC in landscape mode
    • Active Pen-enabled - Perfect for attending meetings, conference calls or lectures, the Active Pen (sold separately) lets users create a sketch or jot down notes on the fly
    • Secure Fingerprint Log-in - Through simple fingerprint scanning, users can quickly log-in with Windows Hello and keep files more secure in their own Privacy Folder
    • Power and Performance - Runs on the Windows 10 operating system and equipped with an Intel i5 processor and 256GB SSD drive that allows for quicker startups and advanced multi-tasking capabilities
    • Voice Note - Advanced smart recording featuring an integrated far field microphone to capture every detail of important meetings or lectures, which can be stored and shared easily via Samsung Cloud with up to 15 GB for free with each Samsung account
    • Battery - Larger battery capacity to keep users connected throughout the day
    • Studio Plus - For users who wish to express their creative side, Studio Plus allows them to produce personalized movies featuring their favorite photos and videos
    The Samsung Notebook 7 Spin (2018) will be available in select countries starting in the first quarter of 2018 in the U.S.

Samsung Notebook 7 spin crash 9izYSc4LjDocnESh_thm.jpg

btarunr, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    CES 2018: Samsung shows Notebook 7 Spin, Notebook 9 & Notebook 9 Pen

Source: CES 2018: Samsung shows the new Notebook 7 Spin, Notebook 9 and Notebook 9 Pen powered by Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Samsung Notebook 7 spin crash

Does my Samsung Notebook Spin Have NFC capabilities

Does my Samsung Notebook Spin Have NFC capabilities

chrismcgahee, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Samsung Notebook 7 spin crash

1. Samsung Notebook 7 spin crash - Similar Threads - Samsung Notebook spin

2. Can’t type @ symbol Samsung Galaxy notebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t type @ symbol Samsung Galaxy notebook: Hi, New device running windows 11 purchased in Spain I’ve tried :Shift 2Alt 2Alt gr 2Shift Alt 2 Shift Alt gr 2 Control 2 Etc etc All of the above with the Q key It works on the touch screen keyboard Keyboard is set to English UK Any ideas? ‍Thank you...
  3. no speaker plugged in problem samsung notebook np550

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no speaker plugged in problem samsung notebook np550: hey guysi have a problem since i updated my laptop to win 10 20h2 error popped out from nowhere says no speakers or headphones are plugged in no sound from the built in speakers !! i tried so many solutions like disable the driver and reinstall alot of times and updated bios...
  4. no speaker plugged in problem samsung notebook np550

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no speaker plugged in problem samsung notebook np550: hey guysi have a problem since i updated my laptop to win 10 20h2 error popped out from nowhere says no speakers or headphones are plugged in no sound from the built in speakers !! i tried so many solutions like disable the driver and reinstall alot of times and updated bios...
  5. Notebook crash, recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notebook crash, recovery: ^ Several mnths ago my Asus ux31a crashed, started with a stopcode for Kmode exception. notebook crashes at various times in bootup and very often goes straight to bios, 4 reboots usually gets me to safe mode, so tried to clean up many times, no issues with...
  6. My Samsung 7 spin windows 10 says all boot options are tried

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Samsung 7 spin windows 10 says all boot options are tried: Every time i try to reset it it sends me to the same black page and sometimes it sends me to a blue page with an error code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-samsung-7-spin-windows-10-says-all-boot-options/e21956ab-c0b1-4aea-a6cc-9fedef4b8586
  7. **HELP** Clean Windows 10 Install on Samsung Series 7 Chronos notebook using Samsung Evo...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    **HELP** Clean Windows 10 Install on Samsung Series 7 Chronos notebook using Samsung Evo...: Hello I just installed a new Samsung 860 EVO SSD into my Samsung Series 7 Chronos Model NP700Z5A ( NP700Z5A-S04US ). Ok, I am booting from a usb drive that has the windows iso image. I get through the whole install process and once the laptop restarts it takes me back to...
  8. Samsung spin 7 wont shut down restarts by itself.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Samsung spin 7 wont shut down restarts by itself.: When i try to shut down my computer from the start then shut down button the computer will act like its shutting down and screen will go blank but immediately will restart and log in and back at the desktop. only way to shut it down is to press and hold the shut down button...
  9. Windows Upgrade and Samsung RF510 notebook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Upgrade and Samsung RF510 notebook: Hi Well I have tried all the things possible that everyone has suggested and no joy , my last resort is that I have now taken the wifi Broodcom card out of the laptop which was also suggested . The computer works via the Ethernet cable as the moment , tried to upgrade to...
  10. CES 2018: Samsung shows Notebook 7 Spin, Notebook 9 & Notebook 9 Pen

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: Samsung shows Notebook 7 Spin, Notebook 9 & Notebook 9 Pen: Today at CES, Samsung announced the Samsung Notebook 7 Spin (2018) and showed the Notebook 9 and Notebook 9 Pen – new devices powered by Windows 10 that provide you with the tools you need to remain productive in today’s digital world.Let’s take a look: Samsung Notebook 7...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung notebook 7 spin crash