Windows 10: Samsung Notebook 9 Windows 10 Clean Install

Discus and support Samsung Notebook 9 Windows 10 Clean Install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Samsung Notebook 9 NP940X5N, which I bought around Dec, 2019. Recently, it has been giving me various BSOD errors. I backed up my hard drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JeffreyHutchings, May 3, 2021.

1. Samsung Notebook 9 Windows 10 Clean Install

I have a Samsung Notebook 9 NP940X5N, which I bought around Dec, 2019. Recently, it has been giving me various BSOD errors. I backed up my hard drive and restored Windows 10. I think it was from a restore point, not a factory reset. BSOD errors occurred again, but this time I have been unable to restore Windows 10.Now I'm trying to do a clean install of Windows 10. I'm installing from a USB drive. I get to the page that gives two options: "Install now" and "Repair your computer".If I click "Install now", it says, "set is starting", then it shows an error that says, "Windows installation encoun

:)

JeffreyHutchings, May 3, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

CES 2018: Samsung shows Notebook 7 Spin, Notebook 9 & Notebook 9 Pen

Source: CES 2018: Samsung shows the new Notebook 7 Spin, Notebook 9 and Notebook 9 Pen powered by Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, May 3, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 3, 2021
  4. Samsung Notebook 9 Windows 10 Clean Install

Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Samsung Notebook 9 Windows 10 Clean Install

1. Samsung Notebook 9 Windows 10 Clean Install - Similar Threads - Samsung Notebook Clean

2. Samsung notebook 9 pro 15 inch model battery dies early

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung notebook 9 pro 15 inch model battery dies early: New battery installed with full capacity. Windows 11 has been reset. Smart battery calibration done through system BIOS. Problem still persists. Battery cycle count is at 5 now on the new battery. Need help to resolve this. I believe it may be a software issue as this problem...
  3. Samsung notebook 9 pro 15 inch model battery dies early

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung notebook 9 pro 15 inch model battery dies early: New battery installed with full capacity. Windows 11 has been reset. Smart battery calibration done through system BIOS. Problem still persists. Battery cycle count is at 5 now on the new battery. Need help to resolve this. I believe it may be a software issue as this problem...
  4. Clean install of Windows 10 on Samsung Series 5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install of Windows 10 on Samsung Series 5: Hi I created a Windows Bootable USB using Media Creator tool from a different Windows 10 machine. I plug in the USB (Phoenix BIOS) and go through installation and it does everything and says reboot. It reboots and I have tried 2 things - Leave the USB. -- in which case it...
  5. **HELP** Clean Windows 10 Install on Samsung Series 7 Chronos notebook using Samsung Evo...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    **HELP** Clean Windows 10 Install on Samsung Series 7 Chronos notebook using Samsung Evo...: Hello I just installed a new Samsung 860 EVO SSD into my Samsung Series 7 Chronos Model NP700Z5A ( NP700Z5A-S04US ). Ok, I am booting from a usb drive that has the windows iso image. I get through the whole install process and once the laptop restarts it takes me back to...
  6. CES 2019: Samsung unveils Notebook 9 Pro, Notebook Flash and Odyssey

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: Samsung unveils Notebook 9 Pro, Notebook Flash and Odyssey: At CES 2019, Samsung unveiled the Samsung Notebook 9 Pro and the Samsung Notebook Flash. The former delivers style and top-of-the-line features you need, while the latter combines premium features at a reasonable price. Samsung also introduced its latest powerhouse mobile...
  7. Samsung announces new Notebook 9 Pen with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung announces new Notebook 9 Pen with Windows 10: [ATTACH] In 2019, look for Samsung’s new Notebook 9 Pen. Users can reach their true creative potential with this premium 2-in-1 PC with a built-in S Pen. It’s perfect for users who want a device that adapts to the way they work, with its combined style, power, flexibility...
  8. Windows Upgrade and Samsung RF510 notebook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Upgrade and Samsung RF510 notebook: Hi Well I have tried all the things possible that everyone has suggested and no joy , my last resort is that I have now taken the wifi Broodcom card out of the laptop which was also suggested . The computer works via the Ethernet cable as the moment , tried to upgrade to...
  9. CES 2018: Samsung shows Notebook 7 Spin, Notebook 9 & Notebook 9 Pen

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: Samsung shows Notebook 7 Spin, Notebook 9 & Notebook 9 Pen: Today at CES, Samsung announced the Samsung Notebook 7 Spin (2018) and showed the Notebook 9 and Notebook 9 Pen – new devices powered by Windows 10 that provide you with the tools you need to remain productive in today’s digital world.Let’s take a look: Samsung Notebook 7...
  10. Computex 2017: Samsung introduces the new Notebook 9 Pro

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2017: Samsung introduces the new Notebook 9 Pro: Today at Computex, Samsung announced the Samsung Notebook 9 Pro, a flexible and lightweight laptop powered by Windows 10.Available in both 13.3-inch and 15-inch, this powerful and versatile PC offers an embedded S Pen, a 360-degree touchscreen display, fast charging...