Windows 10: Samsung Notes App on microsoft store

Discus and support Samsung Notes App on microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to install Samsung Notes from the Microsoft Store. Have more than the required system requirements. But the store says "This App is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gerard M.Fernando, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Samsung Notes App on microsoft store

I am trying to install Samsung Notes from the Microsoft Store. Have more than the required system requirements. But the store says "This App is not compatible with this device"

How is this possible? I have attached the screen shots of the error messages.

Please help.

Thank you

Samsung Notes App on microsoft store 812a070a-536b-4da8-b1eb-f4de654cfa9e?upload=true.png Samsung Notes App on microsoft store 1d368045-78fb-4148-9ef6-5fdf80c4ea5b?upload=true.png Samsung Notes App on microsoft store 56904e4d-554d-427d-b0f1-75718b3ac3b4?upload=true.png

:)

Gerard M.Fernando, Dec 31, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 31, 2018
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 31, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Samsung Notes App on microsoft store

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

Samsung Notes App on microsoft store

1. Samsung Notes App on microsoft store - Similar Threads - Samsung Notes App

2. can't install samsung note app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install samsung note app: can't install samsung note app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-samsung-note-app/d4413d3e-f962-44b2-8730-7d334608aba3
  3. can't install samsung note app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't install samsung note app: can't install samsung note app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-samsung-note-app/d4413d3e-f962-44b2-8730-7d334608aba3
  4. can't install samsung note app

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to install app Samsung notes from the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install app Samsung notes from the Microsoft store: When trying to install Samsung Notes app from the Microsoft store, there is no "get" button. Trying to install same using the command prompt I get an error message, see screenshot below. How do I proceed?...
  6. Unable to install app Samsung notes from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install app Samsung notes from the Microsoft store: When trying to install Samsung Notes app from the Microsoft store, there is no "get" button. Trying to install same using the command prompt I get an error message, see screenshot below. How do I proceed?...
  7. Unable to install app Samsung notes from the Microsoft store

8. Windows 10 - Botão Instalar do App Samsung Notes está indisponível no Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Botão Instalar do App Samsung Notes está indisponível no Microsoft Store.: Não consigo baixar o app Samsung Notes. O botão de "instalar" ou "obter" ou "download" simplesmente não existe para mim. Outros aplicativos aparece o botão normalmente e em outras contas também não aparece o botão no samsung notes. Meu computador é compatível...
  9. SAMSUNG NOTES

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    SAMSUNG NOTES: Hello folks, I am trying to download Samsung notes to my windows laptop but it says that its not compatible.Windows 10 Home version 21H1 Lenovo laptop with 16 gig ram.It should be more then enough right?...
  10. Samsung Notes app on windows 10

Samsung Notes app on windows 10: Hi I tried to download the samsung notes app from Microsoft store, but I couldn't find it I went to the app store website through the link Buy Samsung Notes - Microsoft Store, but it says "Samsung Notes is currently not available". Please help [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store samsung notes code

2. samsung notes app win10