Windows 10: Samsung Notes app on windows 10

Discus and support Samsung Notes app on windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I tried to download the samsung notes app from Microsoft store, but I couldn't find it I went to the app store website through the link Buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ANDIDES, Feb 22, 2021.

1. ANDIDES Win User

Samsung Notes app on windows 10

Hi

I tried to download the samsung notes app from Microsoft store, but I couldn't find it

I went to the app store website through the link Buy Samsung Notes - Microsoft Store, but it says "Samsung Notes is currently not available".

Please help

Samsung Notes app on windows 10 2283e8aa-b0e7-4a1c-be50-db16570170d4?upload=true.png

:)

ANDIDES, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

Hi Terrence,

To help you out with your concern, here are some information that we need to know:

• Can you tell us what model of computer you are using while connecting to your Samsung Note 4?

However, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter through these steps:

• Press Win + X then select Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sound then select Hardware and Devices.
    • To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps from the wizard.

You may also try updating the driver by following the steps on this
    link.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

This still did not enable my phone to connect with my laptop.

BrooklynNelson, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Samsung Notes app on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Samsung Notes app

2. Samsung notes for windows fix pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung notes for windows fix pls: Dear users,I used to have samaungnnotes installed through command prompt on my non samsung pc. But now with the latest update u can no longer use it with pcs other than samsung made ones. Could someone pls give a fox for it as I desperately need it and is one of my main apps...
  3. Samsung notes for windows fix pls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung notes for windows fix pls: Dear users,I used to have samaungnnotes installed through command prompt on my non samsung pc. But now with the latest update u can no longer use it with pcs other than samsung made ones. Could someone pls give a fox for it as I desperately need it and is one of my main apps...
  4. can't install samsung note app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install samsung note app: can't install samsung note app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-samsung-note-app/d4413d3e-f962-44b2-8730-7d334608aba3
  5. can't install samsung note app

can't install samsung note app: can't install samsung note app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-samsung-note-app/d4413d3e-f962-44b2-8730-7d334608aba3
  6. can't install samsung note app

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to use Samsung Notes in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Samsung Notes in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Samsung Notes has been known to give its competitors a run for their money, being the primary note-making app that many Samsung users (which comprise a substantial share of the total market) use. Being a built-in app, many users, including myself don’t feel the need...
  8. SAMSUNG NOTES

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    SAMSUNG NOTES: Hello folks, I am trying to download Samsung notes to my windows laptop but it says that its not compatible.Windows 10 Home version 21H1 Lenovo laptop with 16 gig ram.It should be more then enough right?...
  9. Problem with Samsung Notes on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Samsung Notes on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Hello, anyone here can help me with this problem? Basically, I created a note in my A71 using the last version of Samsung Notes app, installed from Galaxy Store, and then, when I open the Samsung Notes program on windows 10 the note looks as you can see in the...
  10. Samsung Notes App on microsoft store

Samsung Notes App on microsoft store: I am trying to install Samsung Notes from the Microsoft Store. Have more than the required system requirements. But the store says "This App is not compatible with this device" How is this possible? I have attached the screen shots of the error messages. Please help....