Windows 10: SAMSUNG NOTES

Discus and support SAMSUNG NOTES in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello folks, I am trying to download Samsung notes to my windows laptop but it says that its not compatible.Windows 10 Home version 21H1 Lenovo laptop... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TaherRajbhai, Jun 25, 2021.

1. SAMSUNG NOTES

Hello folks, I am trying to download Samsung notes to my windows laptop but it says that its not compatible.Windows 10 Home version 21H1 Lenovo laptop with 16 gig ram.It should be more then enough right?

:)

TaherRajbhai, Jun 25, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

Hi Terrence,

To help you out with your concern, here are some information that we need to know:

• Can you tell us what model of computer you are using while connecting to your Samsung Note 4?

However, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter through these steps:

• Press Win + X then select Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sound then select Hardware and Devices.
    • To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps from the wizard.

You may also try updating the driver by following the steps on this
    link.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Jun 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

This still did not enable my phone to connect with my laptop.

BrooklynNelson, Jun 25, 2021
  4. SAMSUNG NOTES

Samsung Ativ Note

Will there be a Samsung Ativ Note phone for the United States region?

• Carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile
    • Release Date: June 2013

KiwiBird97, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

SAMSUNG NOTES

1. SAMSUNG NOTES - Similar Threads - SAMSUNG NOTES

2. Struggling to download Samsung Notes onto Windows non-Galaxy Computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Struggling to download Samsung Notes onto Windows non-Galaxy Computer: I'm able to download Samsung Notes from the Microsoft Store, but it keeps crashing/closing while saying 'this is only available on Galaxy books.' But loads of other people I know say that they can download and use Samsung Notes on their non-Galaxy laptops so I don't know what...
  3. Struggling to download Samsung Notes onto Windows non-Galaxy Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Struggling to download Samsung Notes onto Windows non-Galaxy Computer: I'm able to download Samsung Notes from the Microsoft Store, but it keeps crashing/closing while saying 'this is only available on Galaxy books.' But loads of other people I know say that they can download and use Samsung Notes on their non-Galaxy laptops so I don't know what...
  4. Struggling to download Samsung Notes onto Windows non-Galaxy Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Samsung Notes app keeps crashing when I run it on my new Samsung laptop. Is this a Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Notes app keeps crashing when I run it on my new Samsung laptop. Is this a Windows...: A big part of why I chose to buy this Samsung Book 2 is because I would be able to access everything from my Samsung tablet as well, as I am a student and sometimes type notes on my laptop and sometimes handwrite notes on my tab. The Samsung Notes app was perfect for this,...
  6. Samsung Notes app keeps crashing when I run it on my new Samsung laptop. Is this a Windows...

Samsung Notes app keeps crashing when I run it on my new Samsung laptop. Is this a Windows...: A big part of why I chose to buy this Samsung Book 2 is because I would be able to access everything from my Samsung tablet as well, as I am a student and sometimes type notes on my laptop and sometimes handwrite notes on my tab. The Samsung Notes app was perfect for this,...
  7. Samsung notes for windows fix pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung notes for windows fix pls: Dear users,I used to have samaungnnotes installed through command prompt on my non samsung pc. But now with the latest update u can no longer use it with pcs other than samsung made ones. Could someone pls give a fox for it as I desperately need it and is one of my main apps...
  8. Samsung notes for windows fix pls

Samsung notes for windows fix pls: Dear users,I used to have samaungnnotes installed through command prompt on my non samsung pc. But now with the latest update u can no longer use it with pcs other than samsung made ones. Could someone pls give a fox for it as I desperately need it and is one of my main apps...
  9. can't install samsung note app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install samsung note app: can't install samsung note app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-samsung-note-app/d4413d3e-f962-44b2-8730-7d334608aba3
  10. can't install samsung note app

can't install samsung note app: can't install samsung note app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-samsung-note-app/d4413d3e-f962-44b2-8730-7d334608aba3