Windows 10: Samsung now producing more efficient 2nd gen DDR4 DRAM

Discus and support Samsung now producing more efficient 2nd gen DDR4 DRAM in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Samsung Electronics, the world leader in advanced memory technology, announced today that it has begun mass producing the industry’s first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Samsung now producing more efficient 2nd gen DDR4 DRAM

Source: Samsung Now Mass Producing Industry’s First 2nd-generation, 10-Nanometer Class DRAM

:)

Brink, Dec 19, 2017
  2. BruceW268 Win User

High CPU usage - system interrupts - when waking from sleep

I found no exclamation points in Device Manager. The devices listed below did update manually when I requested, but all others were already current/best. However, after the drivers were updated and I rebooted, the
    problem is still present and unaffected.

2nd Gen DRAM controller

2nd Gen PCI Express

Intel mgmt engine interfc

6 Series/C200 Series Chipset -- PCI Express

6 Series/C200 Series Chipset -- Root Port 2

6 Series/C200 Series Chipset -- SMBus Controller

HM65 Express Chipset LPC Interface Ctrlr

Intel Advanced-N 6235 network adapter

BruceW268, Dec 19, 2017
  3. Nokia Lumia 928 Windows 8.1 Update

The Cyan firmware is really mainly for the 2nd gen WP8.x devices like 630 and 635. For 1st gen it offers some extras but nothing you'll really miss. The juicy bits are all in the OS part . Samsung now producing more efficient 2nd gen DDR4 DRAM ;)

I would not be surprised that with Microsoft now owning Lumia you'll see more of what previously was part of the firmware now show up in the main OS which is good for all of us as that part is really independent from carrier requirements/wishes.

Paul van der Heu, Dec 19, 2017
  4. essenbe Win User

Maybe ram prices will come down soon. I hope anyway.

essenbe, Dec 19, 2017
Thema:

1. Samsung now producing more efficient 2nd gen DDR4 DRAM - Similar Threads - Samsung producing more

2. Bambo Ink 2nd Gen Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bambo Ink 2nd Gen Not Working: Hi all. I just got a new Samsung Galaxy Book, and the sales guy told me that it would work with the Bamboo Ink 2nd Generation pen. I've been at it for an hour and the pen does not work. The battery is fine and I've already switched between modes and installed the latest...
  3. Bambo Ink 2nd Gen Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bambo Ink 2nd Gen Not Working: Hi all. I just got a new Samsung Galaxy Book, and the sales guy told me that it would work with the Bamboo Ink 2nd Generation pen. I've been at it for an hour and the pen does not work. The battery is fine and I've already switched between modes and installed the latest...
  4. New Samsung 980 NVMe SSD without DRAM now available

in Windows 10 News
    New Samsung 980 NVMe SSD without DRAM now available: Samsung Electronics America, the world leader in advanced memory technology, today announced the 980 NVMe SSD[1], the company’s first consumer drive without DRAM. Delivering the highest performance among DRAM-less SSDs[2], the new 980 makes blazing NVMe speeds more...
  5. Wacom bamboo ink 2nd gen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wacom bamboo ink 2nd gen: I just purchased the bamboo 2nd gen ink pen and it was working really well but now when I turn it on my pressing the two buttons instead of blinking once the light blink twice like it's turning off I hope that makes sense what should I do?...
  6. Samsung Begins Mass Production of 16Gb LPDDR5 DRAM

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Begins Mass Production of 16Gb LPDDR5 DRAM: [img] Samsung starts shipping industry's first third-gen 10nm-class (1z) EUV-based 16Gb LPDDR5 DRAM Following DRAM, new Pyeongtaek Line 2 to produce next-gen V-NAND and foundry solutions Samsung Electronics, the world leader in advanced memory technology, today announced...
  7. Will system restore make my pc more efficient than it is now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will system restore make my pc more efficient than it is now?: Hello Lately i was facing the problem of my pc becoming more slow and slow in its working. So i was wondering if a system restore would help me? Or should i jus format entirely? I also want guidance on how to save my important stuff and all. Thanks....
  8. Samsung develops first 3rd gen 10 nm class 8GB DDR4 DRAM

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung develops first 3rd gen 10 nm class 8GB DDR4 DRAM: New 8Gb DDR4 based on most advanced 1z-nm process enables DRAM solutions with ultra-high performance and power efficiency The 1z-nm 8Gb DDR4 to be in mass production in the second half of this year [ATTACH] SEOUL, Korea ―March 21, 2019 ―Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.,...
  9. 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX Processor now available

in Windows 10 News
    2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX Processor now available: xnzQqytuI20 AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced the availability of world’s most powerful desktop processor1, the 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX processor with 32 cores and 64 threads. Designed to power the ultimate computing experiences, 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper...
  10. Samsung Mass Producing 2nd-Gen 10nm-Class LPDDR4X Mobile DRAM

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Mass Producing 2nd-Gen 10nm-Class LPDDR4X Mobile DRAM: [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics, the world leader in advanced memory technology, today announced that it has begun mass producing the industry’s first 2nd-generation of 10-nanometer-class* (1y-nm), LPDDR4X (Low Power, Double Data Rate, 4X) DRAM to improve the efficiency and...