Windows 10: Samsung Odyssey+ died and I cannot get warranty support

Discus and support Samsung Odyssey+ died and I cannot get warranty support in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Recently my Samsung Odyssey+ which I purchased from Microsoft Canada store stopped working. Everything shows up fine in device manager but the O+... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MikeKemp2, Aug 24, 2019.

1. MikeKemp2 Win User

Samsung Odyssey+ died and I cannot get warranty support

Recently my Samsung Odyssey+ which I purchased from Microsoft Canada store stopped working. Everything shows up fine in device manager but the O+ screens do not turn on. Light just flashes. I contacted Samsung Canada to get warranty service. They would not help as the device was not made to be sold in Canada or something to that effect. I contacted Samsung in the US but they need me to have an address in the US. I don't have anyone I can use and it isn't worth it to get a mailbox south of 49. So I contacted Microsoft through a chat session. I spent a lot of time with that and in the end I got nowhere and ended going in circles. At that point I gave up in frustration.

I would really like to get this unit repaired/replaced but have got nowhere. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get this unit repaired/replaced in Canada?

:)

MikeKemp2, Aug 24, 2019

2. Samsung Odyssey Headset

Hi,

Error 43 mostly is driver related. In your case, the Odyssey requires hardware specification. Check the product manual for the specification. If the problem isn't in the specification, we suggest contacting the manufacturer for driver
    update and the list of compatible devices for Samsung Odyssey.

Update us if you need further assistance.

All the best.

Roberto Ven, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC - the Samsung Notebook Odyssey

Source: CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC — the Samsung Notebook Odyssey - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Samsung Odyssey+ died and I cannot get warranty support

Samsung HMD Odyssey+ headset mic does not work

Samsung HMD Odyssey+ headset

Windows 10 1803

I7 CPU 16mb RAM

Asus gaming 270F motherboard

Asus 1080TI video card

EVO SSD 970 hard drive

This headset mic does not work no matter what I have tried. It was working at my other house. Now I set it all up at the new location and MIC doesn't work. Everything else works fine in RecRoom and VR Chat.

1. Rebooted many times.
    2. Reconnect Samsung Odyssey WRM headset while PC is on.
    3. Disable / re-enable "Realtek USB2.0 Audio" device.
    4. Download and install the latest RealTek 2.0 USB drivers.
    5. Check audio level menu's for MUTE and levels.
    6. Disabled and removed the "Screaming Bee Audio" mic device used by MorphVOX Pro voice changer.
    7. Changed USB port location for Windows Mixed Reality headset USB cable. No extensions on cable used. Two USB ports on the back of PC I tried. One of them was working 100% fine for a year before.
    8. Device Manager: "Mixed Reality Devices" displays Samsung Odyssey WRM headset 800ZBA
    9. Task Manager: Memory 9gb our of 16gb used
    10. Task Manager: average 50% CPU load
    11. No 3rd party USB adapters. Only using the back 4 USB ports for Mouse, Keyboard, USB WiFI adapter and the Odyssey headset.
    12. Confirmed that the PRIVACY settings is all set to ON for all applications and the MIC io is set to ON.
    13. STEAM Options: Playback and Record Devices are set for the "Realtek USB2.0 Audio" choice.

Stylinlp38, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Samsung Odyssey+ died and I cannot get warranty support

1. Samsung Odyssey+ died and I cannot get warranty support - Similar Threads - Samsung Odyssey+ died

2. Device Not Migrated Samsung Odyssey G3 Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Not Migrated Samsung Odyssey G3 Monitor: My monitor is suddenly not running at 144hz today even though it has been for a while. If I attempt to set it to 144hz the entire screen goes black except for a sliver at the very top. I moved the monitor to watch a movie with some friends earlier but I definitely didn't...
  3. Device Not Migrated Samsung Odyssey G3 Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Not Migrated Samsung Odyssey G3 Monitor: My monitor is suddenly not running at 144hz today even though it has been for a while. If I attempt to set it to 144hz the entire screen goes black except for a sliver at the very top. I moved the monitor to watch a movie with some friends earlier but I definitely didn't...
  4. Device Not Migrated Samsung Odyssey G3 Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Warranty support for Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard

Warranty support for Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard: I have been trying to get warranty support for my microsoft sculpt keyboard that was purchased a year ago. It has no serial number. Any time I call in for support, I get a message that it has moved online. When I go online, there is no way to get support without a serial...
  6. Please Help! Samsung Odyssey Plus Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help! Samsung Odyssey Plus Controller: Hello! I'm having a problem with my right controller for my Samsung Odyssey plus, and I don't know what to do! Here's how it goes: I restart the controller by holding the pairing button, and the windows button. The controller starts up with full bright lights as it...
  7. Samsung Odyssey+'s driver is "unavailable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Odyssey+'s driver is "unavailable": I had recently bought an Odyssey+. I played on it for about 2 days. During my session, the screen just went completely black, this had happened a while so I did the usual thing, restart the laptop. But this time, when I checked the devices and bluetooth it said that the...
  8. Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey

Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey: I've been looking all over the place for an answer to this problem so I figured that I would try here as a last resort. Basically, my touchpad no longer works. When I plug in a USB mouse, my cursor is brought back. The driver for the touchpad is the latest version except it...
  9. CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC - the Samsung Notebook Odyssey

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC - the Samsung Notebook Odyssey: Samsung opens a new world of gaming with their first-ever gaming PC powered by Windows 10 — the Samsung Notebook Odyssey — and shows off the recently updated Samsung Notebook 9 15′ [img] Ahead of CES 2017 this week Samsung unveiled their new portable gaming PC powered...
  10. Microsoft Complete Warranty Support Number???

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Complete Warranty Support Number???: Hi there. Can anyone please provide me with a Canadian contact number to contact Microsoft's warranty people? I have an HP laptop that was purchased at the Microsoft Store along with their Microsoft Complete extended 2 year warranty. I have a few questions with regards...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung odyssey warrenty