Windows 10: Samsung Odyssey + VR not booting when booting PC. Need to unplug and plug USB of VR to have...

Discus and support Samsung Odyssey + VR not booting when booting PC. Need to unplug and plug USB of VR to have... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry if this is not posted in the correct category, as there was no WMR Windows Mixed Reality category or anything alike. As the title described,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VictorJansen, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Samsung Odyssey + VR not booting when booting PC. Need to unplug and plug USB of VR to have...

Sorry if this is not posted in the correct category, as there was no WMR Windows Mixed Reality category or anything alike.

As the title described, I'm having an issue with my PC not detecting the Odyssey + VR. Each time I'm booting my PC I need to unplug and plug the USB cable of the Odyssey to have it detected. Starting up the WMR app will mention it is not detecting the VR, issue 1-4 cable related. But whenever I unplug and plug the USB, it immediately boots and remains active until I shut down the PC. I'm running Windows 10.

Anyone familiar with this problem? Or is there some way to automatically reboot the USB port when starting up?

:)

VictorJansen, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Doggo Pal Win User

I need to know where to buy a replacement controller for Samsung HMD Odyssey

Samsung HMD Odyssey's left controller has started to have a drifting trackpad, and I want to buy a new replacement controller.

Edit : (Samsung HMD Odyssey is a VR headset made by Microsoft, for information)

Doggo Pal, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Skype for Samsung VR Goggles

Hello everyone,

My goals is as follows: I would like to be able to put my android phone in some vr goggles and be able to use skype while the vr goggles are on. I don't care about it being in 3d or VR...I just want to be able to see a single screen, and not two different
    screens. Is there anyway to do this?

jacobarndt1, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Samsung Odyssey + VR not booting when booting PC. Need to unplug and plug USB of VR to have...

RTX 2060 6G OC GPU with WMR 15-5 error (driver error) Samsung HMD Odyssey VR Headset

YES, I have done EVERYTHING except throw my VR hardware out the window and YES, I am computer literate; YES, I do my own computer builds for myself and others as an OEM. SO please do not tell me to disconnect, reinstall, uninstall, update, change my BIOS,
    check my connections, or whatever else it is that I have already done trying to stabilize the HMD Odyssey over several computer builds and 2 years VR builds.

With that out of the way, I need a driver that will work with my Samsung HMD Odyssey headset. My hardware works with ALL my other computer builds that do not use an RTX 2060. The error code is 15-5 and shows as a blinking "driver error" under the system
    hardware connections. I have left tech requests with Microsoft, Samsung, and Nvidia forms with NO replies in my inboxes.

Will somone please, at least, let us know that you are aware of the new computer hardware's inability to connect some VR equipment and whatever it is that you are doing to provide a solution. Thank you in advance for your hard work and speedy reply.

Spanky7432, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Samsung Odyssey + VR not booting when booting PC. Need to unplug and plug USB of VR to have...

1. Samsung Odyssey + VR not booting when booting PC. Need to unplug and plug USB of VR to have... - Similar Threads - Samsung Odyssey booting

2. Minecraft and Windows and VR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft and Windows and VR: Microsoft makes both Windows and Minecraft, yet an entire version of Minecraft will be unplayable in 2025. Minecraft for the oculus rift doesn't work on Windows 11 22h2, this isn't only about Minecraft why do we need a new windows, heck windows 7 worked just fine. This could...
  3. Computer crash when playing VR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer crash when playing VR: basically, when playing vr for around 30 minutes up to 1 hour my pc just freezes completely and then reboots, already made sure it wasnt the temperature of both the gpu and cpu, did a clean re-install of my amd gpu drivers and even checked the event viewer and reliability...
  4. Computer crash when playing VR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crash when playing VR: basically, when playing vr for around 30 minutes up to 1 hour my pc just freezes completely and then reboots, already made sure it wasnt the temperature of both the gpu and cpu, did a clean re-install of my amd gpu drivers and even checked the event viewer and reliability...
  5. Lenovo explorer VR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo explorer VR: Whenever I plug in the headset the VR is working fine. However I suddenly cant access any of the Steam games. I can only walk around in my hub. This didn't use to be an issue. I use to just plug in and play. Suddenly the next day it just didn't want to work.My other non VR...
  6. VR Crashing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VR Crashing issue: This is an issue I've been trying to fix for a while now. I've previously contacted Microsoft support about this, but recently they went silent on me and it keeps saying the chat is unavailable, which is why I'm trying my luck here.Whenever I play "Half-Life: Alyx", I always...
  7. How do you boot subnautica without it running in VR?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do you boot subnautica without it running in VR?: I have spent the last hour or so trying my hardest to find out how to boot it in desktop mode but I have made no progress. I can't figure out how to contact the support because it just throws me into a loop of links. I can't even find the folder that it is installed in so I...
  8. Unable to boot when unplugging/plugging device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to boot when unplugging/plugging device: Hello guys, I just made my own PC yesterday, and I have a problem related to windows boot. Windows seems to work properly but when I shut down the PC, plug/unplug something, my computer cannot boot anymore (And from this moment, even if I unplug the device that made boot...
  9. Steam VR Freeze??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam VR Freeze??: I am using Pimax 8K Plus in the game IL-2 Sturmoviik and after a while, sometimes immediately, the VR graphics freeze but the game carries on. In the file: C:\Program Files x86\Steam\bin\cef\cef.win7x64\debug.log dated today and around the time it crashed. I get the...
  10. VR

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VR: is there VR for pc ? and it does require a 3d screen to work ? 115863

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung hmd odyssey error code 1-4

2. samsung odyssey replug usb